• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black and White Version 2 Japanese |OT| A New Masuda Method

Thanks both of you. I assumed it wasn't, but all the threads on other sites was starting to peak my curiosity.

-edit-

It'd be interesting to see Medieval Pokemon, or something of previous times like how Pokeballs use to be different and such.

Pokemon_Nobunaga_Box.png

More of this!

ffdgh

Kyurem: A legendary Ice-type Pokemon that waits for a hero to patch its incomplete body with truth and ideals.

hmm this sounds like a hint that all three can be fuzed together at once in teh future.

720 along with arceus? dragon/multi type fire/electric/ice?

clemenx

Banned
Hi guys are the challenge and assist modes exclusives or not? There was some speculation a few days ago but I haven't been keeping up with the thread.

It'd be interesting to see Medieval Pokemon, or something of previous times like how Pokeballs use to be different and such.

The twelfth movie has elements of this.

Hi guys are the challenge and assist modes exclusives or not? There was some speculation a few days ago but I haven't been keeping up with the thread.

They are, yes. Black 2 gets Challenge Mode, and White 2 gets Assist Mode.

This is the main reason I'm getting both. :\

ffdgh

That sounds really lame. Oh well, I was getting black anyways!
and....you unlock them AFTER you beat the champ =/.

they can be transfered to another gamen ouder to use tham at the start of the game i.....via local wireless....or hacks lol

Kyurem: A legendary Ice-type Pokemon that waits for a hero to patch its incomplete body with truth and ideals.

hmm this sounds like a hint that all three can be fuzed together at once in teh future.

720 along with arceus? dragon/multi type fire/electric/ice?

I wouldn't be surprised considering how janky the kyurem fusions look. Also it sounds like the dragon caught in B&W1 just sort of disappears so there might be some loose plot points. (just put the sequel in Hoen)

and....you unlock them AFTER you beat the champ =/. they can be transfered to another game.....via local wireless....or hacks lol
Is it a permanent transfer, as in if someone unlocks it they have to give their one key away, or does it just unlock challenge mode in my game?

Man, I've been listening to and analyzing the new Champion theme for quite some time now, and I've really grown to like this bubbly little piece. I love how the happiness of the chimes really contrast with the more intense and "Champion-y" bass line. I couldn't think of a more appropriate piece, considering who the Champ is.

MicH

Launches in Europe October 12th according to their twitter:
@NintendoEurope
#Pokémon fans, mark your calendars! Black & White 2, as well as Dream Radar, all available from October 12th

beanman25

Got my copy in (Black 2), and got the 1st badge last night. Refused to go until I had Riolu caught, it literally took 2 hours of searching to find him. Might not be long for some, but I personally haven't spent that much time trying to just find one Pokemon.

Good times.

Highwind

Why import a US copy out of interest?

The european game cases are hideous compared to the US and Japanese boxes, and seeing as all my other DS games are imports, I just continue importing from the US to keep my collection consistent. The games costed roughly the same and they normally came out months before the European releases.

They were? My NA White wouldn't play in the European DSi I had borrowed when they were released.

I have a UK DSi and 3DS and both my NA Black & White games loads and play perfectly fine on them, with DSi enhanced features and everything.

I hope that is the case here, and I think it's likely cause there are features that allow you to link with BW1 (like Memory Link).

Finnick seems to be a major character in the books following The Hunger Games, though. So don't blame me for not reading Catching Fire and Mockingjay, because I didn't read them.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
It's funny how this is only out in Japan and yet is consistently on the front page of GAF.

Top Bottom