• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

He's pretty awesome looking:
http://i.imgur.com/2bv90.jpg[IMG]

But his tail is HORRIBLE:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rVS0T.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

To be honest, I was never really a fan of Kyurem's "gimped" look. I know it's representative of his weakened state, but come on. Stubby T-Rex arms may look good on Rampardos, but not a legendary who's supposed to look threatening.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Saw these today:
http://casteelart.deviantart.com/gallery/29815058
Lzhd3.jpg

U3uYC.jpg

5MEkz.jpg

5XaUX.jpg

GXJvb.jpg

Bonus points if you recognized Professor Baoba without looking it up.

Okay, so I've fully EV trained a Pokemon. The woman in Opelucid city tells me it's "put in a lot of effort" so can I now just use Exp share to level up without messing up my stats?

Edit: Busaiku, I did the 255 on Attack and Speed lol. Does the extra 1 point really matter? This is my first time EV training so I'll remember for next time.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Okay, so I've fully EV trained a Pokemon. The woman in Opelucid city tells me it's "put in a lot of effort" so can I now just use Exp share to level up without messing up my stats?

"____, put in a great effort"

Yes, this means it has the fully allotted 510 EVs, and you can just grind up levels.

Edit: Busaiku, I did the 255 on Attack and Speed lol. Does the extra 1 point really matter? This is my first time EV training so I'll remember for next time.

The one point can matter, especially in something like speed, but don't kill yourself over missing it. If you ever get to the point where you're breeding for perfect IVs, messy up one EV point will drive you insane though. :p

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
That's the lockshare pic!

I thought this vid was good, except *nerd glasses* by the time you reach Route 1 as Gold then your starter (in this case Cyndaquil) would likely have evolved (and then evolved again) long ago...
That's what the anime battles should be like. Maybe not the confined stadium/gym events, but the random battles Ash has with trainer-of-the-day.

The most satisfying experience is in R/B/Y(/FR/LG) when you make a full circle around Kanto and end up back in Pallet Town (assuming you go from Fuchsia -> Seafoam Islands -> Cinnibar). Heal up at your house, say hi to Professor Oak, then walk into Route 1 with your Level 60 Charizard out front and wail on the L2 Rattata and Pidgey that gave you a hard time your first go-through. Aw yeah.

Unicorn

Anyone still play HG/SS? I didn't really like White, so I just stuck with SS. My friends are getting back into it soon and I was wondering if anyone on here still plays those that could be potential trade buddy. Also, after SS release I was giving away Morning Sun / Flare Blitz Growlithes; any owners still have them?

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Lol, cool deal, just like Freddy Krueger, except this one is cute.

Top Bottom