• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

OMG Aero

Welp looks like this is the final for the legendary Pokemon poll.
rxCek.jpg

Everyone should go vote for Mew because having a spare Mew is better than having a spare Rayquaza.

Kokonoe

Banned
I forgot the poll ended, and Mewtwo lost?

I really hope Rayquaza doesn't lose to Mew.

What happened to Monster hunter?

Nothing. Literally.

Welp looks like this is the final for the legendary Pokemon poll.
http://i.imgur.com/rxCek.jpg[IMG]
[URL="http://www.pokemon.com/powerbracket/"]Everyone should go vote for Mew because having a spare Mew is better than having a spare Rayquaza.[/URL][/QUOTE]

The real prize is the clothing.

Mew is cool and all but...Rayquaza is such a champ. We should all vote for it to show how much we love the third generation and hopefully that will speed up that RSE remake!

Kabuto

just wanted to pop in and say I completed the Unova pokedex. Unfezant took days to catch in the shaking grass. I don't think I want to complete the National Dex in this game. Only a few routes have national pokemon in it so I don't think it's worth it.

backlot

just wanted to pop in and say I completed the Unova pokedex. Unfezant took days to catch in the shaking grass. I don't think I want to complete the National Dex in this game. Only a few routes have national pokemon in it so I don't think it's worth it.
Wouldn't it have been faster to just evolve an Unfezant? Pidoves are everywhere.

Kokonoe

Banned
Mew is cool and all but...Rayquaza is such a champ. We should all vote for it to show how much we love the third generation and hopefully that will speed up that RSE remake!

Indeed. I'd much rather have a Rayquaza shirt than a Mew shirt.

It quite honestly depresses me that a Gen I Pokémon always wins this kind of poll, but whatever.

Deoxys & Rayquaza are the coolest legendaries. Gen III was stacked when it came to legends.

Voting is up again, may my favorite Pokemon win with green excellence.

I'd much rather have a rare Pokemon in game rather than a Pokemon shirt because I am not a child.

I didn't realize Mew was that rare, I have a few different types of event Mew.

OMG Aero

I didn't realize Mew was that rare, I have a few different types of event Mew.
Well neither of them are rare, but Mew is rarer since everyone who played Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and HG/SS if they could link up with the other version were guaranteed a Rayquaza. So far Mew has only been available at two not in-store events so if you missed the HG/SS distribution and don't have a Wii/games that can link with Pokemon Ranch you straight up can't get a legit Mew.

If we are talking about actual rare Pokemon then I think the rarest in the whole competition were Celebi (which hasn't had an online distribution, only in-store ones) and Deoxys (which has only been distributed online through Pokemon Ranger and in-store events) but those were already eliminated.

Kabuto

Wouldn't it have been faster to just evolve an Unfezant? Pidoves are everywhere.

yeah but my little rule was if I can catch it in game, I have to so I would play the game longer haha.

Oh and I just found out the 1st Pokemon movie is on youtube. It's still pretty good for being over 13 years old! One thing I never noticed until I watched it yesterday was when Mewtwo's pokeballs were stealing the pokemon, Ash never tried to save his Charizard. No wonder Charizard didn't obey him the whole season.

MikeMyers

About iKeepPlaying.....

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

Cyndaquil is great. I can never decide if I like it or Totodile better though.

I will say I originally picked Cyndaquil my first times playing both Gold and Crystal.

You used a Fire type outside of Arcanine? :eek:

Top Bottom