• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Mafia |OT| Gotta Catch Em’ Scum!

*Splinter

Lone Prodigy
I've had an empty text box for half an hour now, why is LP so hard to read?

I've been... "uneasy" about LP for a while, but it's hard to point to specific reasons as to why. One thing I've noticed and maybe mentioned before is he often just lists facts - past votes, role claims, whatever. That's not really inconsistent with his past games, but I've felt there has been less analysis accompanying those facts than usual. Looking back I noticed there was a bit of a similar thing that I was talking about with melon - he does make some better posts, but I've kind of glazed over them. In LP's case however I think it's because he just states the obvious a lot. Today for example he pointed out there was no vig. Not the worst example maybe but honestly this was fairly obvious even before Ynnek's death.

Sticking with today's posts, he also threw shade at the Salva voters. Now obviously I agree with this in theory but I don't like how he's only showing up after the fact to throw shit at this. In fact I think it's not the first time this game he's thrown shit at a mislynch after its happened. I know he was away at day end, but I can't remember if he ever said much about Salva before that.

There is also his reaction to Blarg's claim. Repeating myself here but basically he didn't respond until prompted, was highly sceptical of the claim but I feel like he would have preferred to let others react first to see if he could take a softer stance.

Verdict: Scum
Not confident though, far from the first time I've scumread LP. In fact this might have been a null if I had more scumreads elsewhere.

*Splinter

Btw, in case anyone is wondering why Blarg isn't answering questions, he's intentionally delaying until near day end. Arguments carry far more weight at that time (because noone will seriously consider voting before then) and Blarg is always very deliberate with his timing (see Love Boat).

Burbeting

Banned
I'll only count the votes that the vote tool sees, this time. However, do not abuse the system on purpose.

So yeah, Blarg's vote is on himself.

*Splinter

StanleyPalmtree
Considering how late in the game we are, Stan is still shockingly null. Part of that isn't Stan's fault, he misses day end which is generally the most useful time for reads/votes. However part of it certainly is his fault, he hasn't exactly made the most of the times he is available.

I think I called him out for this at the end of day 3 (2? 4?). He never responded directly to the criticism but his play improved the next day. Since my complaint was never really an accusation of scumminess (more an expression of frustration) so I kind of townread his attempt to improve? I guess?

I'm reaching, I have nothing else to talk about. He's been agreeing with me a lot which is nice I guess (albeit a bit unusual) and, uhh...

Verdict: Town? Maybe?
Gut read, maybe I'm forgetting something important, maybe a re-read would reveal something I previously missed, but for now I've got nothing.

Oh you. Convince me not to vote you out blarg. Come at me.

Don't vote me out bro

Btw, in case anyone is wondering why Blarg isn't answering questions, he's intentionally delaying until near day end. Arguments carry far more weight at that time (because noone will seriously consider voting before then) and Blarg is always very deliberate with his timing (see Love Boat).

you know me so well

That's weird... I don't know why this doesn't work. Seems to be a very very low priority bug, so I maybe won't search for the reason. We'll see ;)

I don't know if Burb wants to count Blarg's vote despite the tool not picking it up..

I'll only count the votes that the vote tool sees, this time. However, do not abuse the system on purpose.

So yeah, Blarg's vote is on himself.

RXeSpO0.gif

*Splinter

*Splinter
In loving memory of a former self

#SelfRead

Splinter had a relatively slow start to the game, probably due to subbing in mid-way through day one. At day end he kind of made a late push for melon, but ultimately settled with an uneasy vote for Bronx. This was a last minute vote to prevent a tie, and he has since admitted to feeling pessimistic about it even at the time.

I townread the fuck out of this vote, it was just the right play to make. Although to be fair it's a vote he'd probably make regardless of alignment.

In day 2 he starts to become more aggressive in his questions and accusations. His main target for the day become Flush, and I think his suspicions are well justified. This flush vote is actually settled a little way in advance of deadline, which unfortunately makes this day somewhat less interesting to analyse.

Again this vote was townie as fuck, this vote was so damn good that even Flush liked it. Of course it's also a vote he'd probably make regardless of alignment {actually if V is scum and I were his partner I'd've probably tried to end the day voting for him, given the fairly one sided nature of the Flush-Verelios vote}.

Also worth mentioning, at the end of day 2 he (fake) claimed veteran. This was apparently to avoid capture by a Pokemon master, although I'm not entirely sure why he would go to such lengths to avoid capture? Maybe we'll hear more about this tomorrow.

Maybe.

Onto day 3, and by now Splinter has returned to his usual "town leader"esque role. His main thrust for the day seems to be "fuck Pokemon trainers" and to be fair, fuck those guys. Now looking back over his posts there seems to be a misunderstanding of the mechanics here. A key part of Splinter's argument is the fear that townies will protect their hidden partners for the sake of being on the largest team, but this only makes sense if being removed from the game removes you from the team which doesn't seem to be the case. Oh well. To be fair there was still the risk that townies would do stupid things to protect their trainer, and that's exactly what happened. CM outs both himself and Sawneek's for the sake of a player that he should have been more suspicious of anyway. Predictably, Goddamn gets lynched.

Three days, three fucking townie fucking votes that unfortunately didn't turn up scum. Actually this one was even less indicative of alignment than the others, Goddamn's fate was sealed the moment CM made his post.

Day 4, and now we see Splinter take a step back from his leadership role. His explanation for this is that after 3 mislynches and no remaining confident reads he wanted to let someone else take the reigns for a bit. See what happens with less of his own involvement on the game while he regroups and makes fresh reads. Town collectively take this golden opportunity to change the course of the game and lynch SalvaPot for inactivity.

SalvaPot. For inactivity.

Now day 4 sees probably Splinter's biggest mistake. Not the taking a step back - I think that was sensible - but the repeated defense of SalvaPot. Yes he turned out to be right, as usual, and yes he was somewhat goaded into it; but his constant defense of an inactive player was, ironically, the only good reason for said inactive player to be lynched. It's a bit of a toss up between defending someone you trust and letting others follow their suspicions even if you don't agree. On this occasion, he probably made the wrong call. For his own vote, he ended up on StarSketch after getting cold feet with his Blarg suspicions. Should have stuck to his guns on Blarg but he already explained his reasons in detail and they are at least logical.

This vote is actually a little suspicious considering Sketch was town while Blarg is scum. We all make mistakes, I guess.

Now we're in to the final day, which has been somewhat dominated (stifled) by Blarg fake claiming cop. Splinter sensibly kept his mouth shut a bit to let reactions play out, and has since attempted to keep the game moving despite there honestly not being much to talk about. I mean really my options at this point are "read day 2" or "slightly facetious self analysis post". Do you have any idea how much I hate reading past days? It's not so bad if you've got something specific to look for but just reading "in case I missed something"? Eurgh.

Verdict: Town As Fuck
I actually forgot to include some of my claims, oh well. In conclusion Splinter is almost always right except when it's other people's fault, has been obviously town throughout the game, and is probably the greatest Mafia player to ever grace the boards of neoGAF.

#Hubris

nin1000

Banned
Just for your information since Blarg is going to try to gamble his way out we should lock out votes 4 hours before the day end.

*Splinter
In loving memory of a former self

#SelfRead

Splinter had a relatively slow start to the game, probably due to subbing in mid-way through day one. At day end he kind of made a late push for melon, but ultimately settled with an uneasy vote for Bronx. This was a last minute vote to prevent a tie, and he has since admitted to feeling pessimistic about it even at the time.

I townread the fuck out of this vote, it was just the right play to make. Although to be fair it's a vote he'd probably make regardless of alignment.

In day 2 he starts to become more aggressive in his questions and accusations. His main target for the day become Flush, and I think his suspicions are well justified. This flush vote is actually settled a little way in advance of deadline, which unfortunately makes this day somewhat less interesting to analyse.

Again this vote was townie as fuck, this vote was so damn good that even Flush liked it. Of course it's also a vote he'd probably make regardless of alignment {actually if V is scum and I were his partner I'd've probably tried to end the day voting for him, given the fairly one sided nature of the Flush-Verelios vote}.

Also worth mentioning, at the end of day 2 he (fake) claimed veteran. This was apparently to avoid capture by a Pokemon master, although I'm not entirely sure why he would go to such lengths to avoid capture? Maybe we'll hear more about this tomorrow.

Maybe.

Onto day 3, and by now Splinter has returned to his usual "town leader"esque role. His main thrust for the day seems to be "fuck Pokemon trainers" and to be fair, fuck those guys. Now looking back over his posts there seems to be a misunderstanding of the mechanics here. A key part of Splinter's argument is the fear that townies will protect their hidden partners for the sake of being on the largest team, but this only makes sense if being removed from the game removes you from the team which doesn't seem to be the case. Oh well. To be fair there was still the risk that townies would do stupid things to protect their trainer, and that's exactly what happened. CM outs both himself and Sawneek's for the sake of a player that he should have been more suspicious of anyway. Predictably, Goddamn gets lynched.

Three days, three fucking townie fucking votes that unfortunately didn't turn up scum. Actually this one was even less indicative of alignment than the others, Goddamn's fate was sealed the moment CM made his post.

Day 4, and now we see Splinter take a step back from his leadership role. His explanation for this is that after 3 mislynches and no remaining confident reads he wanted to let someone else take the reigns for a bit. See what happens with less of his own involvement on the game while he regroups and makes fresh reads. Town collectively take this golden opportunity to change the course of the game and lynch SalvaPot for inactivity.

SalvaPot. For inactivity.

Now day 4 sees probably Splinter's biggest mistake. Not the taking a step back - I think that was sensible - but the repeated defense of SalvaPot. Yes he turned out to be right, as usual, and yes he was somewhat goaded into it; but his constant defense of an inactive player was, ironically, the only good reason for said inactive player to be lynched. It's a bit of a toss up between defending someone you trust and letting others follow their suspicions even if you don't agree. On this occasion, he probably made the wrong call. For his own vote, he ended up on StarSketch after getting cold feet with his Blarg suspicions. Should have stuck to his guns on Blarg but he already explained his reasons in detail and they are at least logical.

This vote is actually a little suspicious considering Sketch was town while Blarg is scum. We all make mistakes, I guess.

Now we're in to the final day, which has been somewhat dominated (stifled) by Blarg fake claiming cop. Splinter sensibly kept his mouth shut a bit to let reactions play out, and has since attempted to keep the game moving despite there honestly not being much to talk about. I mean really my options at this point are "read day 2" or "slightly facetious self analysis post". Do you have any idea how much I hate reading past days? It's not so bad if you've got something specific to look for but just reading "in case I missed something"? Eurgh.

I actually forgot to include some of my claims, oh well. In conclusion Splinter is almost always right except when it's other people's fault, has been obviously town throughout the game, and is probably the greatest Mafia player to ever grace the boards of neoGAF.

#Hubris

can we just
AyZaXlN.gif
pls

#SelfRead

#Hubris

You're going to get me in trouble at work for laughing.

Also, I don't know Sorian is pretty good, man.

roytheone

The alternative is going back to lynching people based on gut reads, fluff posts, and post counts.

Which hasn't been working out for us so far.

Plus why should we waste a lynch on Blarg? If he's telling the truth he will die tonight. If he's lying, we still have fairly good odds to hit scum aiming somewhere else.

Didn't you say there was no way around the tunderdome between Blarg and Splinter? So what do you mean with aiming somewhere else? Lynching Splinter? I seriously doubt that if Blarg is lying Splinter is scum too.

Roy and Nin: The Final Two

Day 1

Doesn't know who the vote leader was at the time of posting so throws down a Gorlak vote for a gut vote, I believe? Then comes in a little later and says that Bronx feels 'safe' and that he would much rather vote out someone that had more impact to Day 1.

I don't feel one way or another about this one.

The last vote right before the deadline.

Roy explains in a post before Day End that "So we currently have a 4 way tie between sophia, topo, bronx, and no lynch, right? I will keep my vote on dusk in case anyone wants to join, but I may move it to prevent a tie or no lynch or sophia from getting lynched. I still believe a double vote is more likely to be town."

Claims it was in order to save Sophia.

Shockingly I don't feel weird about this vote either.

Day 2

Explains some more why he wanted to save Sophia. Felt her Double Vote ability meant she was Town ( as a Doublevote isn't a typical Scum Ability ). Also assumes that Scum would take care of Sophia eventually since it would be a danger to Scum in the Late Game. I'm assuming this meant if Sophia/Star was still alive you would have been suspicious of her?

I should not this vote is SUPER early in the Day and Roy never moves off of it. Why did you keep your vote on Dusk for the whole Day, Roy?

Another 'I don't know if this will impact anything' vote. One is kinda meh, two smells fishy. Do you not really care who gets lynched, Nin?

Day 3

Votes for TheG because a infinite Roleblock is a detriment to Town and since TheG could be Scum then Ferret's plan means roleclaiming to a Scum player and weighing how important a PR is.

Logical and he explains his thoughts and reasons. +2 Town points.

What changed your 'for the time being', Nin? What made the vote stick?

Day 4

Roy, question. Do you think that Dusk and Blarg could be Scum together?

Like the last one, I like this post as well. Explains his thoughts and reasons for his vote and I don't find much fault with them.

Do note that Nin went from a Ynnek vote over to this Salva vote.

You've done your 'I told you so!' about Ynnek but what are your thoughts on Blarg? You could have jumped over to him instead of Salva yet you did not, so I'm curious as to why.

Conclusion
Roy: Town Lean. Explains his votes and thoughts with clarity and the only ones I see faults in are the Bronx vote ( just felt odd to trust Sophia so early ) and the Dusk vote. Full judgement once questions are answered.
Nin: Scum Lean. Two votes for 'little impact' and his Ynnek vote gave him enough reasoning to keep a 'temporary' vote in place but apparently not enough to make him fight for that lynch.
the sandwich was amazing btw

brb before today is over with my final judgement call ( assuming my questions are answered )

- I kept my vote on Dusk since he was my prime scum suspect throughout the end of day 1 and through day 2. I am not the kind of player that likes to throw around his vote a lot, I rather have my vote show who I want to lynch that day out of the possibilities.

- I can see no reason why Blarg and Dusk couldn't be scum partners, I don't think they ever really pushed for each other. On the contrary, Dusk was on the salva lynch that ended up saving Blarg and is now actively flirting with not doing a Blarg lynch. I do fear I may be tunneling a bit too much on Dusk though, so tomorrow (game day) I want to take a good look at everyone to get some reads.

Sawneeks

Banned
Sawneeks why Fireblend over Verelios? The rest of your analyses have made sense to me, but that jumped out as a surprising conclusion.

Fire is over Verelios only by a very small margin. I probably should have put Fireblend = Verelios since that would have more accurately portrayed where I stood.

Basically, just going by the votes, I agree more with Verelios than I do Fireblend. I found Verelios vote on me to be more of a Townie thing to do and while Fire is consistent with his Verelios vote in the subsequent Day phases I don't ever remember him arguing for a push against him. It was just more of a 'I think you're scummy so here's a vote' without trying to rally others to vote him out as well. That's what I remember of that whole feud, anyway.

Tell me, of those six questions, which one do you feel is the most important and pertinent one? And I'll answer that and only that one.

Hmmmmmm.

Who you Scum Read alongside your 'red-check' BFF Splinter?

This one with reasons on the side, please.

Scum lean:
Splinter (yes)
Melon (yes)
Blarg (yes)
StanleyPalmtree (Goose)

So do you think that both Splinter and Blarg are on the same Scum Team? And if you do, why?

Glad to see your renewed vigor.

And the fact you seemed to have actually read what I posted.

I've already asked Blarg lot of questions. But I'm sure I can think of a few more. Splinter is ignoring me and I questioned you decision to suddenly vet V as town.

I'll have more after work.

I read what everyone posts even if I don't comment on it.

And when did you ask Blarg questions? Because if it's this Day Phase then you're going to have to look again because I don't see anything. Unless you count asking Blarg what his favorite Lady Gaga song is. :/

I feel kind of insecure that I am getting town read by almost everyone. I mean it's cool but I would love to get back where everyone thinks bad of me .

I'll try and Scum read you if it makes you feel better. <3

Sticking with today's posts, he also threw shade at the Salva voters. Now obviously I agree with this in theory but I don't like how he's only showing up after the fact to throw shit at this. In fact I think it's not the first time this game he's thrown shit at a mislynch after its happened. I know he was away at day end, but I can't remember if he ever said much about Salva before that.

Pretty sure that only came about when I asked him what he would have done if he had been here.

#SelfRead

I think my favorite thing about this is it's your longest Read out of your entire Reads List.

*Splinter

Last but not least

Better late than never

nin1000
AKA nin 2.0 AKA nin 2.2

Self-proclaimed denizen of the ironically titled Master League

Ok back to boring stuff.

nin is nin. It's almost futile to write more than that. He jumps to strange conclusions, states opinions as facts, states facts as opinions and sometimes even states things he doesn't believe as if they were things he does believe. Then he will tell you how terrible you are. #nin2.0

But "nin is nin" is a poor excuse for ignoring what nin actually has to say. In PiR I had the benefit of being scum/spectator and I realised nin's ideas aren't bad, just... oddly packaged, and that town might have been less #rekt if they had listened to him.

Point being, I felt I got a better understanding of town nin last game and, as with Sawneeks, I feel he has continued very consistently into this game.

This gave me a vague town read for the start of the game, but an early thing that stood out to me was his reaction to my veteran claim. Everyone else had (for whatever reason) pretty much let my claim and retraction pass without question, and nin (despite being late to the party) was the only one to have a problem with it and question why I would do as such. I think I said at the time that this points to him not being on a team and shows he is picking apart past posts rather than just catching up with issues directly related to him.

Another move I somewhat townread is on day 4. As mentioned in my #SelfRead I had intentionally stepped back from the thread at this point, and nin was the one to step up his game the most. By this point town was clearly in trouble so anyone putting more effort in appears to be trying to change the course of the game.

The only downside to this read is (I think) I've never read a game with scum nin (unless you count WWE), so I can't be sure how much of this a worthwhile indicator of alignment. There is also his reaction to Blarg's claim which is kind of scary just because I cant really see what he's thinking or follow the logic from one post to the next, but again that's just the "odd packaging" of nin.

Verdict: Town
#nin 2.2

nin1000

Banned
Last but not least

Better late than never

nin1000
AKA nin 2.0 AKA nin 2.2

Self-proclaimed denizen of the ironically titled Master League

Ok back to boring stuff.

nin is nin. It's almost futile to write more than that. He jumps to strange conclusions, states opinions as facts, states facts as opinions and sometimes even states things he doesn't believe as if they were things he does believe. Then he will tell you how terrible you are. #nin2.0

But "nin is nin" is a poor excuse for ignoring what nin actually has to say. In PiR I had the benefit of being scum/spectator and I realised nin's ideas aren't bad, just... oddly packaged, and that town might have been less #rekt if they had listened to him.

Point being, I felt I got a better understanding of town nin last game and, as with Sawneeks, I feel he has continued very consistently into this game.

This gave me a vague town read for the start of the game, but an early thing that stood out to me was his reaction to my veteran claim. Everyone else had (for whatever reason) pretty much let my claim and retraction pass without question, and nin (despite being late to the party) was the only one to have a problem with it and question why I would do as such. I think I said at the time that this points to him not being on a team and shows he is picking apart past posts rather than just catching up with issues directly related to him.

Another move I somewhat townread is on day 4. As mentioned in my #SelfRead I had intentionally stepped back from the thread at this point, and nin was the one to step up his game the most. By this point town was clearly in trouble so anyone putting more effort in appears to be trying to change the course of the game.

The only downside to this read is (I think) I've never read a game with scum nin (unless you count WWE), so I can't be sure how much of this a worthwhile indicator of alignment. There is also his reaction to Blarg's claim which is kind of scary just because I cant really see what he's thinking or follow the logic from one post to the next, but again that's just the "odd packaging" of nin.

Verdict: Town
#nin 2.2

slow-clap-gif.gif

*Splinter

Pretty sure that only came about when I asked him what he would have done if he had been here.
Nah he did it at the start of the day as well. I didn't like his response to you much either (it's very convenient that he totally would have defended Salva if only he's been available) but that's a case of his word versus my suspicions so I cant put too much stock in it.

Didn't you say there was no way around the tunderdome between Blarg and Splinter? So what do you mean with aiming somewhere else? Lynching Splinter? I seriously doubt that if Blarg is lying Splinter is scum too. /QUOTE]

by elsewhere, I'm just pointing out that a random lynch today actually has a fairly good chance of nailing scum.

Also, Blarg just claimed to be a pokemon.

We can check that part of his claim tonight by having nuGaga attempt to catch him.

If he's unable to be caught then he was lying and we lynch him.

If he was lying, his goal most likely would have been baiting a mislynch on townSplinter meanwhile clearing nin and melon to gain their trust.

If all 3 of them are town, and Blarg is scum. That means of the remaining 7 players there are 3 or 4 scum. (i.e a 42% - 57% chance to nail scum with just a random vote.)

It doesn't make sense to lynch a claimed cop, because if he was telling the truth, that means we wasted a lynch on someone that was going to die anyway. Especially when we have such a good chance to hit scum with just a random lynch.

nin1000

Banned
Didn't you say there was no way around the tunderdome between Blarg and Splinter? So what do you mean with aiming somewhere else? Lynching Splinter? I seriously doubt that if Blarg is lying Splinter is scum too. /QUOTE]

by elsewhere, I'm just pointing out that a random lynch today actually has a fairly good chance of nailing scum.

We can check that part of his claim tonight by having nuGaga attempt to catch him.

If he was lying, his goal most likely would have been baiting a mislynch on townSplinter meanwhile clearing nin and melon to gain their trust.

If all 3 of them are town, and Blarg is scum. That means of the remaining 7 players there are 3 or 4 scum. (i.e a 42% - 57% chance to nail scum with just a random vote.)

It doesn't make sense to lynch a claimed cop, because if he was telling the truth, that means we wasted a lynch on someone that was going to die anyway. Especially when we have such a good chance to hit scum with just a random lynch.

Are you suggesting to go for a no lynch today ?

re-post

Didn't you say there was no way around the tunderdome between Blarg and Splinter? So what do you mean with aiming somewhere else? Lynching Splinter? I seriously doubt that if Blarg is lying Splinter is scum too.

*Splinter

This plan proves/disproves that Blarg is a pokemon. What does that have to do with him being town/scum?

It also relies on a PR who hasnt claimed yet despite claims being very welcome yesgerday.

You then go on to assume that both nin and melon are town even if Blarg is lying about his role? Yes he might be clearing them to gain their trust. He might also be clearing them to prevent their lynch. Why are you willing to gamble the game on this assumption?

He also isn't going to die tonight. Let's pretend for a second that Blarg is town. Alive, all of his claimed checks are still in doubt, and scum still only need a single lynch to win the game. If scum kill Blarg, them he and his green checks can be trusted, and the pool of possible mislynches has been greatly reduced.

That's just to show that even if you trusted Blarg this plan would be bunk. The truth is much simpler: Blarg is scum who fake claimed to prevent his lynch and win the game.

Oh, you're also still ignoring the likelihood that this is lylo.

roytheone

This has a whole lot of assumptions though.

-It assumes we aren't in lylo. Giving something the benefit of the doubt and "seeing what happens during the night" is not a viable tactic in a lylo situation. We don't know if we are in lylo, but I would prefer to play like we are just to be safe.

-It assumes scum can't be pokemon. If they can, Gaga II being able to catch him would tell us nothing valuable.

-It assumes Gaga II is actually town aligned.

-It assumes Scum Blarg wouldn't fake green check one of his fellow scum.

Way to many assumptions for my taste, especially in a potential lylo situation.

This plan proves/disproves that Blarg is a pokemon. What does that have to do with him being town/scum?

It also relies on a PR who hasnt claimed yet despite claims being very welcome yesgerday.

i. If Blarg is town, Why would he lie about being a pokemon?

ii. nuGaga has been in play for 3 nights now, which means potentially 3 players alive right now have all seen the capture PM and can confirm/deny whether or not Blarg has seen it based on the details he gives of it.

You then go on to assume that both nin and melon are town even if Blarg is lying about his role? Yes he might be clearing them to gain their trust. He might also be clearing them to prevent their lynch. Why are you willing to gamble the game on this assumption?

He also isn't going to die tonight. Let's pretend for a second that Blarg is town. Alive, all of his claimed checks are still in doubt, and scum still only need a single lynch to win the game. If scum kill Blarg, them he and his green checks can be trusted, and the pool of possible mislynches has been greatly reduced.

That's just to show that even if you trusted Blarg this plan would be bunk. The truth is much simpler: Blarg is scum who fake claimed to prevent his lynch and win the game.

If this is lylo, that means there are 5 scum in play right now. We are not going to get them all without using actual facts.

Verelios

So do you think that both Splinter and Blarg are on the same Scum Team? And if you do, why?
I just thought of the worst case possibility, and that's them bussing each other to vet the other. Is it practical? Maybe not. Possible? Yes. Especially since I don't feel good about either of them.

roytheone

ok it's not just me. I thought I'd forgotten how to use them properly or something

I think it is the post where you quoted me, but forgot a [ at the end quote tag. So whenever someone quotes that post, the quotes go haywire since the first quote never was properly closed.

*Splinter

i. If Blarg is town, Why would he lie about being a pokemon?
That doesn't answer my question at all.

Let's say that Lady Gaga did indeed agree to capture Blarg, and that we verified this. Now we would know Blarg is a pokemon. What does that tell us about his alignment?

nin1000

Banned
re-post

Are you suggesting to go for a no lynch today ?

You are the one ignoring lylo.

If this is LYLO that means that there are five scum, and we don't need to lynch Blarg today to hit scum.

Also, how do you know that Blarg is scum?

*Splinter

You are the one ignoring lylo.

If this is LYLO that means that there are five scum, and we don't need to lynch Blarg today to hit scum.

Also, how do you know that Blarg is scum?
Because he fake claimed cop.

Normally I might have to worry about switchers and things, but in the context of this game and the details of the claim itself, I'm not remotely concerned about that possibility.

Top Bottom