• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Mafia |OT| Gotta Catch Em’ Scum!

Honestly, I don't see how I can "prove" *Sp is scum besides the said announcement of my scum-positive PR Investigation result on him?

The most I can do now is, what, behave? For you to believe me?

pls

I guess you'll have to take my word for it

nin1000

Banned
after his actions throughout this whole game, do you honestly trust blarg and his completely unsubstantiated claim?

For the record Splinter has a pretty similar record. But for each of their own. I did not make up my mind about those 2 since it could be a potential LYLO i want to be really really sure about it.

Okay. I'm awake.

What Melon is saying, I think, is that you're making assumptions with no evidence. We don't have any evidence of Scum having a 2nd NK or Scum having a Strongman so I'm wondering where you came to that conclusion.

This. It's a hell of a jump to come up with with nothing solid to back it up.

What did you mean here melon? Because first I thought you were saying a scum double kill is unlikely (which I'd agree with), but this line sounds more like the opposite?

No. Your read it right the first time. I don't think it is likely and why V begins it to the table now is strange.

78nf6qr.gif

__I'm__
___never____
answering
__that_
__question_____

For the record Splinter has a pretty similar record. But for each of their own. I did not make up my mind about those 2 since it could be a potential LYLO i want to be really really sure about it.

he certainly does,
he is litterally right behind blarg on my untrustworthy list, what with the consecutive fake claims and all.

but i dont think our opinion on splinter really matters that much in trusting blargs cop claim. i mean an investigation completely disregards the actual play of the person being investigated, blarg could have made the claim about anyone and it would have the same wieght behind it.

but then i townread splinter, so i could be totally biased on this point.

You acknowledge that he is a liar and you still town read him? You are insane.

i think he goes overboard in his attempts to help town.

just like i think often you go off in the completely wrong direction to help town, but i still town read you.

and just like i townread salva despite how he might as well have never signed up for this game.

im 1 for 3 right now, and im going for a trifecta.

when the hell did i ever ask you to trust me?

im asking to to trust your own personal judgement here instead of looking to a calculator.

"We don't need logic"

"We just need to trust our feelings. The same feelings that have already lynched 4 town players"

gotcha.

also.

"I think we should vote out Blarg because I think he's scum. He so obviously scum and lying about his cop claim. But I'm not going to vote yet, because I don't want him to be turboed in case he's town, even I'm though I swear I'm positive that he's not town, and a liar."

vote: *Splinter

If splinter flips scum, I'm coming for you next.

I lynch either Splinter or LP today. I feel sure about Splinter and less so about Blarg but more confident in my gut about LP.

Blarg normally I'd have to take with a grain of salt but the cop narrative complicate complicates things. I agree with Dusk's first point that a town!blarg guarantees scum!Splinter but not vice versa.

They could both be scum and are having an amazing time with this days long bus. They both are not town I'm fairly confident with that and especially as Stan and V seems to feel the pressure is on.

Blarg kinda breadcrumbed his hand at least with the previous night during our numbers game. I did ask his opinion of Splinter and he checks him that night as a response to my question. I don't know.

If blarg is town he will be NKed, full stop. So saving him today does us very little.

My finally serious question to blarg is if your an alignment cop and you felt so strongly about your ynnek, why didn't you check them?

steve-jobs-apple-one-more-thing-1-compressor.jpg

how did you join my team ?

ahhhhh were doing this now?
i was wondering if i should come out with this, but i didnt want to go stepping and any grand plans you might have been making.

i am Pikachu!

my power was
pretty meh tbh
that i cant be captured in the usual manner, but instead every night i can attempt to join a player of my choosing, if they were not a trainer, then nothing would happen, but if they were a trainer then i would join their team.

"We don't need logic"

"We just need to trust our feelings. The same feelings that have already lynched 4 town players"

gotcha.

also.

"I think we should vote out Blarg because I think he's scum. He so obviously scum and lying about his cop claim. But I'm not going to vote yet, because I don't want him to be turboed in case he's town, even I'm though I swear I'm positive that he's not town, and a liar."

vote: *Splinter

If splinter flips scum, I'm coming for you next.

that quote meant to mean anything?
because its pretty much an accurate summary of me right now.

and your logic is basically leading you flipping a coin and praying for the best.

also you and damn near everyone else in this game, im hardly popular right now

ahhhhh were doing this now?
i was wondering if i should come out with this, but i didnt want to go stepping and any grand plans you might have been making.

i am Pikachu!

my power was
pretty meh tbh
that i cant be captured in the usual manner, but instead every night i can attempt to join a player of my choosing, if they were not a trainer, then nothing would happen, but if they were a trainer then i would join their team.

That's it?

You're not going to tell us who else you attempted to join?

nin1000

Banned
Huh, why? Gaga had two redacted points right? And the alignment was never specified so...why would scum bother to NK?
giphy.gif

Its of course town. Thats why i was hesitant towards all the other Trainers. Since i was town i thought that it was possible that not every Trainer was going to turn out to be Town.
giphy.gif

That's it?

You're not going to tell us who else you attempted to join?

oughhh do i have to?
okay so this is really imbarresing,
in my defense i didnt see much value in this ability so i didnt think about it a whole lot.

night 1 i went for melonrabit, no dice.

night 2 i recall i was going to go for nin, but forgot to fucking hit send so i got nothing outa this.

night 3 i went after nin again and was on the money this time.

nin1000

Banned
oughhh do i have to?
okay so this is really imbarresing,
in my defense i didnt see much value in this ability so i didnt think about it a whole lot.

night 1 i went for melonrabit, no dice.

night 2 i recall i was going to go for nin, but forgot to fucking hit send so i got nothing outa this.

night 3 i went after nin again and was on the money this time.

Thanks
200w.gif

now that we've got that outa the way.

anyone got a thunderstone they ain't using?

never cared for pikachu.

like hes fine as a pokemon, but his absolute over saturation as the franchises mascot just comes off as obnoxious.

and Raichu is way cooler.

nin1000

Banned
now that we've got that outa the way.

anyone got a thunderstone they ain't using?

never cared for pikachu.

like hes fine as a pokemon, but his absolute over saturation as the franchises mascot just comes off as obnoxious.

and Raichu is way cooler.

mate , you never told us your allignement.
Be fast or this might be your funeral
200.gif

Top Bottom