• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Moon and Sun leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lamp

Pretty silly names imo, could've used something more unique or exquisite
"Leak" looks legit

Like black and white? Or X and Y?

Don't pretend like the naming schemes have become something laudable lol.

If Lunastone and Solrock are the cover Pokemon, it doesn't make sense that they are the cover Pokemon since they're 3rd gen, so I'm gonna make the ugly prediction that it's their mega evolutions.

javac

If it's NX, they obviously won't announce it as such, please use common sense people. Don't mean that it won't ever appear on the platform, we'll obviously get a Pokemon game on the next Nintendo system.

Cheebo

Banned
Pokémon paired games are seen as single entities for marketing

I still think it's too soon for Gen 7. We have too many things left open.

Joe! What do you think of all this? Another step in the "third title" sort of evolution that started with B2 & W2? A brand new story/region but still technically Gen 6 due to the engine, Pokemon, etc?

Neoxon

MS Pokemon?

XBox One Pokemon confirmed.

I hope this is on NX or Wii U.
It's not coming to the Wii U, Game Freak prefers to stay on handhelds. And even if this is NX-bound, it'll be targeted at the NX Handheld.

But let's be honest, Game Freak's gonna ride the 3DS to the shore at this point, not giving a single fuck about Nintendo's NX plans.

Neoxc

Neo Member
Is this the 4th time they used red and blue for their main series logos?
Red and Blue
Ruby and Sapphire
X and Y
Sun and Moon
IMO red and blue are great colors; but I would of liked to see more of a orange and teal. lol

oti

Banned
Maybe they're coming out on 3DS because there is no NX handheld.

281.gif

BTW if the rumors are right, we're getting the NX console this year, not the handheld. So it makes sense to these news games be 3DS only.

Kinsei

Banned
Who said that they're ending it? What if Kalos is a secondary region in M/S? Believe.

Kalos needs a game that isn't mired in nostalgia pandering to make an impression. Having it tacked on like Kanto in Gen 2 and negatively affect the Gen 7 region would be awful.

We got Heliolisk!

Sun > Moon!

Also Wiggly was never associated with moon, I guess you mean Clefable?

Jigglypuff evolves with a moon stone.

Vuze

Like black and white? Or X and Y?

Don't pretend like the naming schemes have become something laudable lol.

If Lunastone and Solrock are the cover Pokemon, it doesn't make sense that they are the cover Pokemon since they're 3rd gen, so I'm gonna make the ugly prediction that it's their mega evolutions.
Haha, didn't mean to imply the former names were unique (though I liked Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and X / Y to an extent as well) but you can always hope, eh? :p

The Lamp

I'm still baffled by this. There are so many loose threads in Gen VI. Does anyone think there's a chance that this year could have Pokemon Z AND Gen VII? Perhaps Pokemon Z in summer, and then the new gen in winter? Seems like a bad idea though since third versions do sell several million copies, and releasing a third version in the same year as a new gen seems like it would cut into profits.

Unless Z comes this year and Sun/Moon is scheduled for next year.

WHERE'S THE DAMN DIRECT

It could exist but there was no reason for this to not exist. They spent 2 years without releasing a Pokemon game and they just announced new Pokemon and they're hyping the 20th anniversary big time, even with a Super Bowl Commercial, with documents saying "Pokemon 20th anniversary game". They don't do that shit just for a third version game.

Nibel

You could've just typed this as the title: "Potential Pokemon games leak" instead of saying the freaking titles of the games. I didn't even get the chance to ignore the titles of the potential leak of the games. REALLY not cool but whatever.

Yes you can. Reactions like seeing Cloud for the first time, although it is just advertising, are priceless unforgettable moments.

So like Direct spoiled :(

All of you three are on a hardcore enthusiast video game forum that is KNOWN for dropping leaks on an almost daily basis; if you guys are this sensible towards a game title and logo, maybe you shouldn't have booted up your PC today at all.

You can be angry all you want, nobody cares because it's just two game titles.

I tell you what though

This kind of lends credence to the rumor that the NX Console is coming first and then the Portable in 2017

Looks like they might ride 3DS for one more year.... to my disdain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom