• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Trading Post

Neiteio

Lock in a Pokéball and leave in a PC if we already have a thread like this.

To keep it short and sweet: Trades can be arranged here. Requests tend to get lost in the OT and spoiler threads. Here we can help each other out with version exclusives, fossil Pokémon, infants with rare abilities, and more.

Here's what I need: DITTO! Anyone have one? I need to breed this lv. 1 Fennekin I just got in GTS. I could pay it forward and share the offspring!

trixx

y'all know ditto is easy to find right? just play through the game, you'll get it around 8th gym lmao

Bamihap

Good at being the bigger man
Does it make sense to swap my bulbasaur for a charizard/squirtle and than swap it back? If so: LETS DO IT!

Teknoman

I need a decent natured Crogunk or Zangoose. Doesnt have to be Adamant, but would be nice lol.

PM if possible please.

Neiteio

Awesome, got a Ditto from Trixx -- THANKS! I hope Spritzee is OK, I noticed you were playing X so I tried to give you an exclusive you might not have had.

trixx

Awesome, got a Ditto from Trixx -- THANKS! I hope Spritzee is OK, I noticed you were playing X so I tried to give you an exclusive you might not have had.

yea thanks for sprtzee, if you find dragalage or larvitar i will also trade exclusive for that as well + amaura

TWILT

Banned
I'm looking for...
A Lightball for my Pikachu
A Mega Charizard X stone
A Ditto (I can give you a baby Charmander or Froakie if you can give)
A Amaura

PM me if possible!

I have a spare Ditto, PM me for it. Looking for Y exclusives, Lv.1's with good natures (Adamant Riolu, Adamant Scyther ,ect), or a Chespin/Bulbasaur

Neiteio

Can the Kanto starter Mega Stones, including the X and Y versions, be purchased somewhere in the game? I seem to recall hearing such.

On a side note, I plan to use this Ditto to create Fennekin eggs from my male Fennekin. I'm looking for a particular nature, but I'll be willing to part with the spares.

I'm tempted to do the same with my Greninja, creating new Froakies since mine has a nature that decreases its Sp. Attack.

Kirlia

Banned
I would like a Skrelp (Pokemon X player here). I'm not far enough to get Clauncher, but I can give an evolution stone with a random named Pokemon in return. Also, anyone with extra Bulbasaurs and Charmanders: same offer.

ryz

I have a few Ditto's! I'd be happy to trade as much as you guys need for a few cool other Pokemon. Add me if you want! 2938-6255-5573

Neiteio

Guys, if you're offering Pokémon, be sure to list some Pokémon you'd like in advance, unless you have no preference -- I'm not sure if there's a way to ask the other player in-game. With Trixx, I just guessed Spritzee since on my Friends List I saw he was playing X and I had Y.

trixx

Can the Kanto starter Mega Stones, including the X and Y versions, be purchased somewhere in the game? I seem to recall hearing such.

post game but i believe you get stones for your game. So you will get stone that you started with + the ones for the starters you didn't pick but you will get charizard y stone if you have y version i think

Neiteio

post game but i believe you get stones for your game. So you will get stone that you started with + the ones for the starters you didn't pick but you will get charizard y stone if you have y version i think
That's still good news, though. It means that people can acquire multiples of those stones and so they can part with them more easily in a trade. :)

Kirlia

Banned
If anyone needs Lampent, I have one (found it via Wonder Trade). I'd like a Skrelp, Charmander or Bulbasaur for it. PM me if you're interested and I'll PM you back with my FC. :)

Top Bottom