• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Trading Post

Wiseblade

OK, so I need to get rid of some breeding rejects and figured I might as well offer them up here before throwing them into the Wonder Trade abyss. I've got:

12 × Skrelp: Modest, HA(Adaptability), 5IV, egg move(Toxic Spikes)

8 x Croagunk: Jolly, 5IV, egg move(Drain Punch)

2 x Zorua: Timid, 5IV

7 x Goomy: Modest, 5IV

1 x Eevee: Calm, 6IV

1 x Staryu: Modest, 6IV

2 x Staryu: Timid, 5IV

13 x Sneasel: Jolly, 5IV, egg move(Fake Out, Icicle Crash)

Not really looking for anything in return, but I'd definitely appreciate anything with a hidden ability. Or a Diancie.

KingDirk

OK, so I need to get rid of some breeding rejects and figured I might as well offer them up here before throwing them into the Wonder Trade abyss. I've got:

12 × Skrelp: Modest, HA(Adaptability), 5IV, egg move(Toxic Spikes)

8 x Croagunk: Jolly, 5IV, egg move(Drain Punch)

2 x Zorua: Timid, 5IV

7 x Goomy: Modest, 5IV

1 x Eevee: Calm, 6IV

1 x Staryu: Modest, 6IV

2 x Staryu: Timid, 5IV

13 x Sneasel: Jolly, 5IV, egg move(Fake Out, Icicle Crash)

Not really looking for anything in return, but I'd definitely appreciate anything with a hidden ability. Or a Diancie.

I can data trade a Diancie (want it back!), I am all about some of these (and can at least give you a breeding stock for Snivy, am still waiting on my shiny Goomy)

Wiseblade

I can data trade a Diancie (want it back!), I am all about some of these (and can at least give you a breeding stock for Snivy, am still waiting on my shiny Goomy)
I just traded the Eevee for a Diancie, but feel free to ask for anything else. I'll be happy just to have them out of my boxes.

Wiseblade

I'd like to know who is up for such an exchange, I'm swarming with eevees and Diancie may be the only one I'm looking after for my living dex ^_^
Someone with a Spare. I have spares of most other event Legend due to owning multiple games in Generations IV and VI, but I missed the Diancie promotions.

Koren

Someone with a Spare. I have spares of most other event Legend due to owning multiple games in Generations IV and VI, but I missed the Diancie promotions.
Same for me... That's nice to know that some people value non-shiny breedable pokémons without specific, unobtainable move/ability enough to exchange it for an event pokémon, it gives me hope ^_^

Wiseblade

PM me anytime.
I'm all set, I traded for the Dratini a couple of days ago.

However, I've got enough Pokémon for another Giveaway! (Note: all Pokémon have 5-6 perfect IVs)

3x Buneary: 1x Jolly & 2x Adamant, HA (Limber), egg move (Fake Out)
3x Piplup: Calm
2x Growlithe: Adamant, Flash Fire
3x Phanpy: Adamant, egg move (Ice Shard)
2x Pawniard: Adamant, egg move (Sucker Punch)
2x Dratini: Adamant, HA (Marvel Scale), egg move (Extreme Speed)
2x Eevee: Bold, HA (Anticipation), egg move (Wish)
Marill: Adamant, Huge Power, egg move (Aqua Jet)

I still have a few of the Skrelp, Croagunk and Sneasel from last time too. Like last time I'm not looking for anything in return, but if you happen to have any spare breedjects...

Koren

I still have a few of the Skrelp, Croagunk and Sneasel from last time too. Like last time I'm not looking for anything in return, but if you happen to have any spare breedjects...
I'd be interested in a dratini, if I can find something that could interest you... Recently, I bred protean froakie, which I guess you already have, and mawile with fangs (also, a bunch of pick-up pokemons, it feels stupid to have 5IV ones, but... and a frisk gothita to have a stealer). I've a bunch of older breedjects, though, and if you're interested in anything in particular...

Wiseblade

I'd be interested in a dratini, if I can find something that could interest you... Recently, I bred protean froakie, which I guess you already have, and mawile with fangs (also, a bunch of pick-up pokemons, it feels stupid to have 5IV ones, but... and a frisk gothita to have a stealer). I've a bunch of older breedjects, though, and if you're interested in anything in particular...
You're over thinking it, whatever you have on hand is more than enough.

Koren

You're over thinking it, whatever you have on hand is more than enough.
I must have read/watched too much FMA... But if you have any suggestion, I'm still interested.

I can't do it right now, though, but tomorrow, for example, around the same time or in the 3 previous hours (9PM-12AM GMT? *). Or later in the week if you prefer...

* actually not GMT, since some people want the correct term, but I keep forgetting which it is...

Wiseblade

I must have read/watched too much FMA... But if you have any suggestion, I'm still interested.

I can't do it right now, though, but tomorrow, for example, around the same time or in the 3 previous hours (9PM-12AM GMT? *). Or later in the week if you prefer...

* actually not GMT, since some people want the correct term, but I keep forgetting which it is...
We're currently in BST, but sure. I'll be around tomorrow.
Does anyone have a Hoopa 😖
generally, you want to post what you have to offer so people can decide if they're willing to trade.

Koren

I saw you online, but I never managed to launch a trade or anything (options grayed out) :/ Were you busy or did I do something wrong?

Edit: many thanks... I hope I haven't made you wait, I had it running in the background, and I somehow missed your arrival.

suikodan

PM me anytime.

Thanks for the reply. I wrote too fast though because I though I couldn't find them in the GTS even when typing the name but I was typing the name in english.

But I'm playing in french so you have to type the name in french... and I found it.

What's the best way of obtaining legendary pokemon over gts? I have been breeding scythers and giving them metal coats to hold (so they evolve to scizor when traded) but I'm not having much luck.

Btw I have a spare Shaymin and Japanese Victini I'd like to trade for other legendaries. Groudon or Palkia would be preferable.

Smasher89

Looking for hidden ability(the more power in sun for drained hp) Helioptile/Heliolisk, IV's doesnt matter(but sure helps).
I've got Marill spitbacks with good ivs/nature (and sap sipper).

Thought this thread might need a bump, since many people are wrapping up the story now in SM.

I've got some Adamant Dhelmise babies, but the IVs are trash obviously.

So who is gonna start genning perfect Dittos for us? lol

arlucool

Hey, Trainers! I'm looking to complete a team of Abra with all natures and Synchronize. I'm only lacking a Naughty Synchronize Abra, and I was wondering if someone happens to got one. I can trade for it a random Pokémon with Pokérus. :)

Koren

Hey, Trainers! I'm looking to complete a team of Abra with all natures and Synchronize. I'm only lacking a Naughty Synchronize Abra, and I was wondering if someone happens to got one. I can trade for it a random Pokémon with Pokérus. :)
Gen VI or Gen VII?

If it's Gen VII, there's a dedicated thread
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319692

I don't have naughty yet in Gen VII... If it's gen VI, I can provide one, but not in a short time :/

arlucool

Gen VI or Gen VII?

If it's Gen VII, there's a dedicated thread
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319692

I don't have naughty yet in Gen VII... If it's gen VI, I can provide one, but not in a short time :/

Hey! Thanks for the link. I'm not in a hurry for a Naughty nature Abra, since, well, it's kind of a unfortunate nature or one that I can't see having any benefits on my team, it's just for the sake of completion. I've been giving Pokérus Pokémon on Wonder Trade, anyway, so I could still trade you one if you want to, on gen VII.

Top Bottom