• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Trading Post

Keyouta

I can trade you guys all of these, except Meloetta. Meloette is an event Pokemon that will be distributed through the Nintendo Network in December, though.

I'm currently on my way home and I'll be hatching/preparing all of these, until I get there. Should be online in 2 hours, I believe.

I can't compile a list of what I need right now, but maybe I'll PM you in the future, if I do need something. Provided that is okay with you guys.

Thank you. I'll add you as well. Feel free to PM me with what you need. I'll be online in a few minutes here.

Koren

Looking for a Sunflora for a data trade, then a Riolu, Lickitung, Snover.
I can at least provide the latter 3.

Sunkern/Sunflora, not sure I can do it right now, but I will be able to do it in a couple days in any case.

Edit: I have Sunkern at least. Can you grind a Sun Stone on your own? (I can probably do it if you can't)

Edit: gathered everything (well, except Sunkern instead of Sunflora atm). Just tell me when you're available (also, are your pokemons & game EN or something else? That's a matter of OCD, I'll proceed differently if they aren't ;) )

Jay RaR

Need an HA Fennekin. Don't care about IVs, just want one.

In return, I have almost every Pokemon available if you need to complete the Pokedex.

PM me if you want to trade.

I can at least provide the latter 3.

Sunkern/Sunflora, not sure I can do it right now, but I will be able to do it in a couple days in any case.

Edit: I have Sunkern at least. Can you grind a Sun Stone on your own? (I can probably do it if you can't)

Edit: gathered everything (well, except Sunkern instead of Sunflora atm). Just tell me when you're available (also, are your pokemons & game EN or something else? That's a matter of OCD, I'll proceed differently if they aren't ;) )

EN? And thank you thats very kind. I don't know where to find Sun stones unfortunately.

Koren

Well, there's entries for each language in the dex. I find it slightly annoying, so I try to keep non-english pokemons away from one of my carts.

And thank you thats very kind. I don't know where to find Sun stones unfortunately.
There's plently of ways...

I suppose you have OR or AS...
- There's one in Route 115 and in Mosdeep city in ORAS
- Super training good score (with Hydreigon in XY, not sure in ORAS)
- Stealing or capturing Solroc (Meteor Falls in OR)

But I'll find you one and give it to Sunkern, so you'll be able to evolve it yourself into Sunflora, in case you don't have a sunkern yet in the dex.

I should be ready and available in 25 minutes if that's fine for you... but not long after, because it's already quite late here. Or tomorrow.

FC is 1950-8135-4319

Well, there's entries for each language in the dex. I find it slightly annoying, so I try to keep non-english pokemons away from one of my carts.

There's plently of ways...

I suppose you have OR or AS...
- There's one in Route 115 and in Mosdeep city in ORAS
- Super training good score (with Hydreigon in XY, not sure in ORAS)
- Stealing or capturing Solroc (Meteor Falls in OR)

But I'll find you one and give it to Sunkern, so you'll be able to evolve it yourself into Sunflora, in case you don't have a sunkern yet in the dex.

I should be ready and available in 25 minutes if that's fine for you... but not long after, because it's already quite late here. Or tomorrow.

FC is 1950-8135-4319

Oh yes, it is En. I assume we're in the same timezone (its 12.43 here) so now would be ideal for me too?

Koren

I hope that's what you needed... You just have to use the Sun stone on Sunkern to get Sunflora.

I like to color match the balls and the pokémons, but you can easily switch the ball by breeding if that bothers you...

Just started up a new save on AS, looking for a Seedot!

Male, no nickname. Checked GTS and everyone there is looking for a legendary...

Give me a shout if you're willing to help! Thanks.

WPS

I posted this in the ORAS community OT to no avail, so trying again:

Does anyone have a Rock Head Tyrunt (preferably Jolly and female) or a female Unburden Swirlix in a Heal Ball (preferably Jolly) they could trade me?

I have a wide variety of Hidden Ability or rare pokéball breedables I can offer in return, or I have a large variety of 4IV breeding rejects.

I will have a nosey for you.

My problem is the fact I'm at work. I can grab it on my break and in a couple of hours or sooner (I will have a look at attaching it to the work wifi)

I would love anything thats AS exclusive like sableye or lotad i think?

edit
*youve just started. ignore me and give us whatever you want*

Got one now.

However it will be about 4 1/2 hours before I can do anything about it.

I will post back when I am online at home.

Koren

Just for information, in "Option", you can discard offers that require special pokemons. There's at least a Seedot offered currently for Greninja, Clamperl (91+), Spheal (11-20) and a couple more for Nuzleafs.

But it'll be easier if shiftymorgan can provide you one (I can, too, if he can't)

I posted this in the ORAS community OT to no avail, so trying again:

Does anyone have a Rock Head Tyrunt (preferably Jolly and female) or a female Unburden Swirlix in a Heal Ball (preferably Jolly) they could trade me?

I have a wide variety of Hidden Ability or rare pokéball breedables I can offer in return, or I have a large variety of 4IV breeding rejects.

Is there any way to figure what kind of Female Swirlix I am about to catch or is that all a gamble?.

Also as I am a noob I have to ask, why a heal ball?

Fireblend

Banned
Is there any way to figure what kind of Female Swirlix I am about to catch or is that all a gamble?.

Females pass their pokeball to their offspring, he probably plans to breed it and likes the look of it?

Also if you're in OR/AS and your dex nav is leveled up enough, you can tell what Ability the Pokemon you're about to catch is going to have (as long as it's a "hiding" Pokemon, the sort you have to sneak up on).

Finally, if you have a Pokemon with Synchronize with a certain nature in your party, you can increase the odds of the Pokemon you're about to catch having that same nature.

WPS

I use a fainted Ralts with synchronise in the front, and a Kirlia with trace in second. Synchronise on your first pokémon gives a 50% chance of encountering pokémon with a matching nature, which Trace tells me what ability the opponent has. Unburden Swirlix are only found in Friend Safaris, and I do not have access to one.

The heal ball is because I like my pokémon to be in matching pokéballs, now that they can be passed on while breeding. It has absolutely no in-battle effect.

I will have a nosey for you.

My problem is the fact I'm at work. I can grab it on my break and in a couple of hours or sooner (I will have a look at attaching it to the work wifi)

I would love anything thats AS exclusive like sableye or lotad i think?

edit
*youve just started. ignore me and give us whatever you want*
I have a Lotad that I can send your way! Just PM me when you're good to go!

Just for information, in "Option", you can discard offers that require special pokemons. There's at least a Seedot offered currently for Greninja, Clamperl (91+), Spheal (11-20) and a couple more for Nuzleafs.

But it'll be easier if shiftymorgan can provide you one (I can, too, if he can't)
Thanks for the tip!

I am if your still looking.
Shiftymorgan should have me covered, but thank you!

KingDirk

Is anybody here who frequents the post not in the US region? Been MMing for shinies sporadically and I trust people on GAF more than I do GTS.

Koren

Is anybody here who frequents the post not in the US region? Been MMing for shinies sporadically and I trust people on GAF more than I do GTS.
I'm in europe, and while most of my games are in english*, one of them is in french, partly because of the Masuda Method. What are you looking for, exactly, a foreign ditto?

(edit: after looking for Diancie on GTS, I definitively DO NOT trust GTS ^_^)

* pretty sure it's based on language, not region, seeing I've gotten several shinies when breeding

I need (for data not for keeps)

Dialga (I need to borrow one to find Giratina)
Shaymin
Arceus
Zorua
I've yet to claim Shaymin and Arceus, and hunt Dialga (I'm waiting for details about hyper training), but I could provide you a Zorua. But isn't this one available on all X/Y/OR/AS? It may be quicker to get it in-game...

But if you're interested, I should be available later today...

I'm in europe, and while most of my games are in english*, one of them is in french, partly because of the Masuda Method. What are you looking for, exactly, a foreign ditto?

* pretty sure it's based on language, not region, seeing I've gotten several shinies when breeding

I've yet to claim Shaymin and Arceus, and hunt Dialga (I'm waiting for details about hyper training), but I could provide you a Zorua. But isn't this one available on all X/Y/OR/AS? It may be quicker to get it in-game...

But if you're interested, I should be available later today...

Huh, its one of the hidden pokemon on route 101. Mad.

KingDirk

Well, like with Magma Armor/Flame Body it seems I misunderstood something again! I thought it had to be parents of the same species. I do have some foreign Ditto already but none of their stats are anything to write home about.

Koren

Well, like with Magma Armor/Flame Body it seems I misunderstood something again! I thought it had to be parents of the same species. I do have some foreign Ditto already but none of their stats are anything to write home about.
I may have misunderstood the trick, but I hatched ~2000 eggs, and I've gotten 4 shinies, if I'm not mistaken. I'm a bit lucky (I don't have the charm yet) but if Masuda method weren't in effect, I would be *really* lucky.

(well, maybe I am, I'm at 3 shinies this single week, a Gothitelle by breeding last sunday, and a Zangooze and a Wingull from hordes today, while EV training).

About the stats, you mean the ditto? The mirage island in ORAS is really useful for this. I farmed there for two evenings using the Dexnav, I managed to get a couple of 4-IV ones and, luckily, a 5-IV one (HP, Atk, Def, Sp Def, Spd) that help me a LOT for breeding. And a shiny one, because...

How bad are yours? I could at least part with a 3-IV one (french), even if I don't have access to them atm...

KingDirk

I may have misunderstood the trick, but I hatched ~2000 eggs, and I've gotten 4 shinies, if I'm not mistaken. I'm a bit lucky (I don't have the charm yet) but if Masuda method weren't in effect, I would be *really* lucky.

(well, maybe I am, I'm at 3 shinies this single week, a Gothitelle by breeding last sunday, and a Zangooze and a Wingull from hordes today, while EV training).

About the stats, you mean the ditto? The mirage island in ORAS is really useful for this. I farmed there for two evenings using the Dexnav, I managed to get a couple of 4-IV ones and, luckily, a 5-IV one (HP, Atk, Def, Sp Def, Spd) that help me a LOT for breeding. And a shiny one, because...

How bad are yours? I could at least part with a 3-IV one (french), even if I don't have access to them atm...

The RNG treats you way better. =P I will try to get a 4IV Ditto within the next few days and I will hit you up for a fair trade, assuming that is good with you.

Koren

The RNG treats you way better. =P
Well, I'm definitively not complaining... I would like to see a shiny legendary, one day, but maybe I ask for too much (still, if someone managed to complete a shiny dex...)

I will try to get a 4IV Ditto within the next few days and I will hit you up for a fair trade, assuming that is good with you.
Well, I don't need dittos anymore, since the three I have cover all my needs.

I don't mind parting with the ones I don't use, it's just I don't have all carts with me (I'll PM you when I get it back if you're interested). I think I've gifted the 4IV I don't use, and wonder-trade a bunch of the 3IV ones, but I've kept several, though, i case anyone needed those.

I'll farm more french 3-4 IV dittos as soon as I can, I thought they were common enough now so that they didn't have much value...

I'm not looking for anything (barring Diancie), except HA I can't get myself... I'm just enjoying hunting and breeding, so I'll definitively like this thread if I can be helpful as a provider. Seems like a mission-based Pokemon game ^_^

Looking at all these posts reminds me that I need to finish Pokémon platinum.

I still need the normal legendary ones from there but I also have them already as shiny ones from some event thing.

Is the best thing to do just get them all over to omega ruby or X?

I have a Lotad that I can send your way! Just PM me when you're good to go!

Thanks for the tip!

Shiftymorgan should have me covered, but thank you!

I sent you a pm last night did you get it?

I was using my mobile at home though so the layout was a touch different so I may have mucked it up.

KingDirk

So from breeding I have some 5IV Mudkips (Adamant), Goomy (Modest), and some assorted Scyther, Medicham, Buneary filling up my bank. Don't know if anybody wants to help take some breedjects off my hands, but I wanted to offer them to Gaf first. =)

Top Bottom