• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Trading Post

aett

What game are you playing? If you can find wild Happiny, grab a bug with compound eyes and thief and just go to town. If you can't find Happiny I can give you a few lucky eggs.

I'm playing Y but it turns out I had a lot less Pokemon that needed to be evolved through level ups than I thought. One more trip through the Cafe should take care of that.

The biggest pain now, however, is playing the dumb minigames to get a bunch of Dawn/Dusk/Shiny/Sun/Moon Stones to evolve the rest of my Pokemon.

Magni

Not really a trade, but a favor to ask... I no longer live in NA, could someone pick up an extra Arceus code for me? :)

RomanceDawn

I'm playing Y but it turns out I had a lot less Pokemon that needed to be evolved through level ups than I thought. One more trip through the Cafe should take care of that.

The biggest pain now, however, is playing the dumb minigames to get a bunch of Dawn/Dusk/Shiny/Sun/Moon Stones to evolve the rest of my Pokemon.

Those mini games are bs. I can give you one or two Pokemon. You can leverage said Pokemon and trade for anything. ANYTHING!!!!! I have almost 3 of every Pokemon because of these 2 pokemon. I have 1 of each in the bank and on my Y and nearing a completed set of all fully evolved Pokemon on my Alpha Sapphire. Just in case something should happen I want to have a back up collection.

The Pokemon I have can't be captured by normal means but they can be bred and they are hot hot hot!

Don't believe me?

aett

Those mini games are bs. I can give you one or two Pokemon. You can leverage said Pokemon and trade for anything. ANYTHING!!!!! I have almost 3 of every Pokemon because of these 2 pokemon. I have 1 of each in the bank and on my Y and nearing a completed set of all fully evolved Pokemon on my Alpha Sapphire. Just in case something should happen I want to have a back up collection.

The Pokemon I have can't be captured by normal means but they can be bred and they are hot hot hot!

Don't believe me?

Thanks, but there's a good chance I already have it. Check out my current Dex.

aett

Sorry for the double-post but I need a Glameow. And a Ho-Oh, on the offchance anyone has a spare. Check my dex in my previous post to see what you'd like in return.

aett

Do you have a Dratini? With Marvel Scale AND especially Extreme Speed?

Or how about a Tyrunt with Sturdy?

On the GTS I've traded there for almost every legendary so far. People just can't help themselves because you can't catch these pokemon normally.

That sounds good, but right now I only need a Glameow/Purugly and a Ho-Oh (since I'm not buying a new game just for that one Pokemon) and I can't even request them on GTS since I've never seen them in-game.

KingDirk

That sounds good, but right now I only need a Glameow/Purugly and a Ho-Oh (since I'm not buying a new game just for that one Pokemon) and I can't even request them on GTS since I've never seen them in-game.

You can just type in their name under "what Pokémon are you looking for" if you haven't seen them. =)

I need a Kyogre for my living dex, had my wife trade one over but she wanted it back. Nobody on GTS wants to share that one =P

Koren

I can easily breed you a Glameow if you want...

GTS isn't always easy, so many people asking for legendary or special pokemon in exchange of starters (I have all starters, but I wanted to get HA, especially protean :/ )

I'm trying to max out the Pokédex and need help with every pokemon that needs an item during the trade to evolve so if someone is looking for the same, hit me up.

aett

You can just type in their name under "what Pokémon are you looking for" if you haven't seen them. =)

I need a Kyogre for my living dex, had my wife trade one over but she wanted it back. Nobody on GTS wants to share that one =P

............Well that would have made things a lot easier. Sigh.

Now I've got a Purugly to breed, finally. I had to leave home right after, but when I get back I'll see if I have a spare Kyogre.

And I suppose, with great shame, I should ask for those sought-after Pokemon so I can see what stuff I can trade them for in the future.

KingDirk

............Well that would have made things a lot easier. Sigh.

Now I've got a Purugly to breed, finally. I had to leave home right after, but when I get back I'll see if I have a spare Kyogre.

And I suppose, with great shame, I should ask for those sought-after Pokemon so I can see what stuff I can trade them for in the future.

That would be very appreciated, I want to get the shiny charm asap in Sun/Moon because I imagine there are gonna be some fun ones!

aett

That would be very appreciated, I want to get the shiny charm asap in Sun/Moon because I imagine there are gonna be some fun ones!

Okay, I do have a spare Kyogre. My friend code is 1461-6208-4358. Character name is Telesia. Just let me know when you can get online.

Just started Ruby so I missed out on the mythical Pokemon promo up to now. It'd be awesome if any of ye had a spare Eu code you could throw my way, was looking mainly for new but I guess those are long gone.

aett

So I'm down to only needing two more Pokemon for my living dex: Aegislash and Chandelure (not counting Diancie/Hoopa/Volcanion - I'll wait for now). I'm all out of Dusk Stones and, well, the super training that MIGHT drop them is too difficult for me. I'm left-handed and it's designed for right-handed people.

If anyone who is skilled enough to earn those two stones wants any breedable Pokemon, let me know and we'll make a trade.

Keyouta

I'm also looking to finish filling my living dex, it's taken me a week and I've almost finished. But I'm still missing a few.

Does anyone have:

The Venonat line
The Meowth line
Porygon2
Electivire
Magmortar
Gliscor
Maractus
Meloetta
Aromatisse

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I'd love to help anyone else stuck filling their dex.

My FC is 4425 1491 4842.

Fireblend

Banned
I'm trying to breed some Growlithes for a 5-IV one with Close Combat and Morning Sun. I already have an Adamant 3-IV Growlithe with those 2 moves and Intimidate, but if anyone has a Growlithe with more IVs so I could speed up my process that'd be great.

My current growlithe has perfect Defense, Sp. Def and Speed. I'd be looking for a male Growlithe or a Ditto with both perfect HP and Atk, as well as overlaps in the 3 I just mentioned.

I have some breeding rejects for Solosis, Protean Froakies and Mawiles I could offer in exchange.

Cheers!

Koren

Pretty sure I have several-IV growlithes... I'll check.

Edit: yes, I have... I'll just need some time to be able to connect my 3DS to the internet. Any preferences? EN or FR?

Would anyone want to gift me a Piplup?

I'm a total, casual noob and just started in on Pokemon Y.

I only just arrived in Luminos city, as well.

Akai__

I can trade you guys all of these, except Meloetta. Meloette is an event Pokemon that will be distributed through the Nintendo Network in December, though.

I'm currently on my way home and I'll be hatching/preparing all of these, until I get there. Should be online in 2 hours, I believe.

I can't compile a list of what I need right now, but maybe I'll PM you in the future, if I do need something. Provided that is okay with you guys.

I can trade you guys all of these, except Meloetta. Meloette is an event Pokemon that will be distributed through the Nintendo Network in December, though.

I'm currently on my way home and I'll be hatching/preparing all of these, until I get there. Should be online in 2 hours, I believe.

I can't compile a list of what I need right now, but maybe I'll PM you in the future, if I do need something. Provided that is okay with you guys.

Thank you! Thats super.

Online now and your list is done. I added you and here is my Friendcode: 2079-6846-8773.

I have like 6 Pokemon that I want to evolve-trade back and forth, after we are done with your list. Is that okay with you? I'll wait until you initiate the trade request.

I already pm'ed you back, but yeah thats cool.

Top Bottom