• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Trading Post

lupinko

Anyone care to hook me up with a drought Ninetales or Vulpix? I was already in the process of giving it egg moves (hypnosis, flare blitz iirc and heat wave). I'd prefer male but if you have a female that's ok too since I can just rebreed those egg moves.

jelmerjt

Hi,

I'm looking for an American or Japanese male 5 IV Togetic (HP, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed)

You get a male 5 IV Defog Pokerus Scyther (HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense, Speed)

My friend code: 0018-0514-5258.

Anyone care to hook me up with a drought Ninetales or Vulpix? I was already in the process of giving it egg moves (hypnosis, flare blitz iirc and heat wave). I'd prefer male but if you have a female that's ok too since I can just rebreed those egg moves.
I can catch a male Drought Ninetales in the Friend Safari. (No egg moves, sure you wouldn't prefer female?)

lupinko

I can catch a male Drought Ninetales in the Friend Safari. (No egg moves, sure you wouldn't prefer female?)

Edit: I changed my mind, can you catch a female drought ninetales using a quickball? I can just rebreed the egg moves. That quickball ninetales I'm breeding will go along with my quickball bred arcanine and rapidash.

I already have female vulpixes and I've already given them egg moves, I just need a male to breed drought, if not I'll take a female drought ninetales and just rebreed the moves. Either is fine, but
my times of online maybe off because I'm in Japan. I'll be available at 5pm JST today which is 17+ hours pst.

My friend code is 4124-5002-7452, thanks!

Edit: I changed my mind, can you catch a female drought ninetales using a quickball? I can just rebreed the egg moves. That quickball ninetales I'm breeding will go along with my quickball bred arcanine and rapidash.

I already have female vulpixes and I've already given them egg moves, I just need a male to breed drought, if not I'll take a female drought ninetales and just rebreed the moves. Either is fine, but
my times of online maybe off because I'm in Japan. I'll be available at 5pm JST today which is 17+ hours pst.

My friend code is 4124-5002-7452, thanks!

Okay, female Drought Ninetales in a Quick Ball. Good thing, too; males only pass down HA when bred with Ditto. I Encountered the same crap breeding my male Telepathy Ralts with a Synchronize Female.

0860-3341-2782 "Drew"

Forgot there was a thread dedicated to trading. Copy/pasting from the community thread:

I'm working on completing my Pokedex right now in X. Going through the first 2 gens, the Pokemon I'm looking for are:

Clefairy
Venonat
Vulpix
Ponyta
Koffing
Chansey
Horsea
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Crobat
Natu
Kingdra
Raikou

Also missing a few others that I can't remember the number of. I have every starter and many other Pokemon I can trade, and for the legendaries I have 2 Mewtwo's, Cresselia, and every gen 5 dog I can trade. Friend code is 2062-9351-1313.

Forgot there was a thread dedicated to trading. Copy/pasting from the community thread:

I'm working on completing my Pokedex right now in X. Going through the first 2 gens, the Pokemon I'm looking for are:

Clefairy
Venonat
Vulpix
Ponyta
Koffing
Chansey
Horsea
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Crobat
Natu
Kingdra
Raikou

Also missing a few others that I can't remember the number of. I have every starter and many other Pokemon I can trade, and for the legendaries I have 2 Mewtwo's, Cresselia, and every gen 5 dog I can trade. Friend code is 2062-9351-1313.

I don't need anything particular in return; my Pokedex is complete. I can catch Clefairy, Venomoth, Ninetails, Ponyta, Xatu and Horsea/Seadra for you if you'd like them.

I have weird show hours and my birthday this weekend so I'll be on and off. Added you and Ninetails is ready.

-Horizon-

Playing through Black 2, I need a Rufflet or Braviary to finish the Unova Dex because I need that Shiny Haxorus.

I don't know what I can trade for it. A Vullaby or Mandibuzz? Sorry I can't offer anything better off of this version :/

My FC for Black 2 is 0090-3066-0417

PM me if any one is willing to help out.

DedValve

Banned
Hi all, can any kind soul give me a totodile and feebass?

I have a bunch of Xerneas's that I got through constant restarting and a few mewtwos and can even trade an X exclusive stone for it.

My FC is 1134-7217-0996

Shoot me a PM

MicH

Hi all, can any kind soul give me a HA Totodile (ivs don't matter) and a feebas (ha don't matter)?

I have a bunch of Xerneas's that I got through constant restarting and a few mewtwos and can even trade an X exclusive stone for it.

My FC is 1134-7217-0996

Shoot me a PM
Just for your information, HA Totodile has yet to be released so it's not possible to get at this time

Hindl

I have two trade requests that if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate.

The first one is a 6 IV ditto so if anyone could give me one that would be great. The next one is a bit of a pain so I'm not too hopeful. If anyone could get me a HA Eevee with Hyper Voice and Wish that would be amazing. But that would require Gen 5 trading and could be frustrating so that's not neccessary.

I don't have IV stuff since I don't have a perfect Ditto, but I can offer people

Beldum
Squirtle
Mudkip
Growlithe
Chespin

Any help on either of those requests would be awesome!

Anyone have a 6IV froakie that's foreign (non-U.S.)? If so, please trade me as I can give you a 6IV Gligar (either male or female) in a Moon Ball.

If it's female, I only ask that it be in a luxury ball... and has it's hidden ability. (Okay, I know thats asking a lot <_> but screw it, I'm desperate to finish my shiny team.)

alanias

Looking for a Weavile. Just don't want to grind the Battle Maison for the Sharp Claw to evolve my sneasel. Does anyone have one they can trade? I have most things to offer. PM me if interested.

kamikaze

looking to finish out my vivillon collection. still need...

- icy snow
- jungle

i' can offer some vivillon with other patterns. my national dex is also full so i can offer most pokemon from there. may even part with legendaries depending on how many i have of them.

DedValve

Banned
I'm really desperate for a slakoth so I'm willing to trade my xerneas, mewtwo, yveltal or zygarde for it.

I had a few good iv kalos bred pokemon but since I restarted my game again I no longer have any of those pokes :(

This is the best I can do. I regret giving up my copy of white 2, could have made me a 6iv ditto to become the ultimate god of breeding.

FC: 1134-7217-0996
IGN: Motorboat

one_kill

I'm really desperate for a slakoth so I'm willing to trade my xerneas, mewtwo, yveltal or zygarde for it.

I had a few good iv kalos bred pokemon but since I restarted my game again I no longer have any of those pokes :(

This is the best I can do. I regret giving up my copy of white 2, could have made me a 6iv ditto to become the ultimate god of breeding.
PM me your FC and IGN. I'll get you a Slakoth and 6IV Ditto sometime tomorrow or the day after. No need to trade your legendaries or anything special.

Oh, be sure to quote your request so I remember.

DedValve

Banned
PM me your FC and IGN. I'll get you a Slakoth and 6IV Ditto sometime tomorrow or the day after. No need to trade your legendaries or anything special.

Oh, be sure to quote your request so I remember.

You are truly a god among dioses. I shall forever be in your debt.

Greetings, folks! I am seeking a couple of particular Pokemon, both of which are ones with particular egg moves.

Anyhow, I am seeking a Karrablast with Drill Run and an Lileep with Stealth Rock. I don't care about natures or IVs, since I am okay with breeding them myself.

Here is what I can offer:

Two Froakies that have Quiet nature and five perfect IVs(HP, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense and Speed)

Four Larvestas that have Modest nature and five perfect IVs(HP, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense and Speed)

Four Larvitars that have Jolly nature and have four perfect IVs(HP, Attack, Defense and Speed)

Two Pinsirs that have Jolly nature, have five perfect IVs(HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Defense and Speed) and have the Quick Attack egg move

My friend code is 4141-2609-8263, and I should be around for most of the day. Do get back to me if you are interested in making these trades!

Just got my 3DS online. FC is 0345-0366-6496. While transferring my Pokemon from Black 2 to X, I'm looking to fill in some gaps, notably in the form of legendaries. I don't want to keep them, just trade them to me to get their Pokedex entries, then I'll send them back. So I need:

Rayquaza
Palkia
Regigigas
Reshiram
Yveltal
Zygarde

Any event legendaries would also be appreciated. I'm also looking for a Snivy to keep. I have various starters in various forms in evolution.

I just finished the game, beat the stupid elite 4. Now I have this stupid wish to fulfill the National Pokedex. I am calling on your help.

Anything, and everything that is not generation 6 that you have extras of is what I am looking for. It might be a stupid pokemon to you but that rattatta is like gold to me. I am just getting into the inner workings of the game and have yet to start breeding but I will be willing to seek out and find what you need so that in return I can get this Pokedex filled.

OCD for the win.

Probably a familiar refrain, but does anyone have a 5 or 6 iv Ditto going spare? I don't have anything special to offer in return but I'm breeding for 6 iv Bulbasaurs at the moment so I'll be happy to throw one your way when I get there.

FC: 4957 4045 5559
IGN: Matt

I just finished the game, beat the stupid elite 4. Now I have this stupid wish to fulfill the National Pokedex. I am calling on your help.

Anything, and everything that is not generation 6 that you have extras of is what I am looking for. It might be a stupid pokemon to you but that rattatta is like gold to me. I am just getting into the inner workings of the game and have yet to start breeding but I will be willing to seek out and find what you need so that in return I can get this Pokedex filled.

OCD for the win.

I can sort you out with the Gen 1 starters and a Cubone if you want? They're nothing special but it'll get you started at least? Might have a few others as well but can't remember off the top of my head (I'm working through the dex as well).

I will potentially have an Aerodactyl & Hitmonlee with Double Edge in Pokemon Emerald.

Once I get it to B/W, will Poke Transporter allow me to transfer them to X/Y, or is an Aerodactyl/Hitmonlee with Double Edge non-transferable?

I ask this because in Serebii, Double Edge isn't listed in the Transfer Moves for Aerodactyl and Hitmonlee. I'm really worried about this and don't want to waste my time if this isn't allowed.

Can anybody help?

I will potentially have an Aerodactyl & Hitmonlee with Double Edge in Pokemon Emerald.

Once I get it to B/W, will Poke Transporter allow me to transfer them to X/Y, or is an Aerodactyl/Hitmonlee with Double Edge non-transferable?

I ask this because in Serebii, Double Edge isn't listed in the Transfer Moves for Aerodactyl and Hitmonlee. I'm really worried about this and don't want to waste my time if this isn't allowed.

Can anybody help?

Any moves on them that were allowed in Gen 3 through 5 will transfer. :)

Type2

Hey freshly beaten pokemon x'r here.
I'm looking for a magikarp with bounce to use for breeding a competitive gyarados.

Gosh I feel bad for buggin the pokemon ot while this thread was up.

Type2

Greetings, folks! I am seeking a couple of particular Pokemon, both of which are ones with particular egg moves.

Anyhow, I am seeking a Karrablast with Drill Run and an Lileep with Stealth Rock. I don't care about natures or IVs, since I am okay with breeding them myself.

Here is what I can offer:

Two Froakies that have Quiet nature and five perfect IVs(HP, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense and Speed)

Four Larvestas that have Modest nature and five perfect IVs(HP, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense and Speed)

Four Larvitars that have Jolly nature and have four perfect IVs(HP, Attack, Defense and Speed)

Two Pinsirs that have Jolly nature, have five perfect IVs(HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Defense and Speed) and have the Quick Attack egg move

My friend code is 4141-2609-8263, and I should be around for most of the day. Do get back to me if you are interested in making these trades!
I have an adamant karablast with that move and perfect Ivs.

Top Bottom