• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Trading Post

I have extra of all 3. You can have them all if you want. Is the Skrelp only missing perfect Attack IV's?

Nah, don't think so. Was a reject. But I can give you a 6IV Ditto for all your future breeding projects as well if you want to.

edit: It's 31/31/31/31/31/X

With a base speed stat of 44, Dragalge isn't going to outspeed anything anytime soon.

Nah, don't think so. Was a reject. But I can give you a 6IV Ditto for all your future breeding projects as well if you want to.

edit: It's 31/31/31/31/31/X

With a base speed stat of 44, Dragalge isn't going to outspeed anything anytime soon.

Yeah I know, and the speed is fine. I was just trying to run the exact same set I run on Pokémon Showdown in RU. But I will take that 5IV one. And I don't need any Ditto's, but thank you. My FC is in my profile.

Yeah I know, and the speed is fine. I was just trying to run the exact same set I run on Pokémon Showdown in RU. But I will take that 5IV one. And I don't need any Ditto's, but thank you. My FC is in my profile.

Alright, added you. Fc is in my profile, ign buzz. Wanna trade now?

S30z-TT

Neo Member
Hi everyone. Looking for someone with BW2 to help my umbreon learn foul play from the tutor. I have X so maybe there is something I may help with.

Type2

I'm looking for competitive bred:
Ferrothorn
Croagunkand other interesting offers.

I have some ha 5iv stuff in dream balls and other competitive 5iv pokes to offer. Just pm me!

Lebon14

Hey guys.

I'm looking for Tornadus in order to get Landorus.
I transfered mine to Pokemon X and found out later that I needed both Tornadus and Thundurus to get Landorus.

This need to be done before Nintendo Wi-Fi shutdown. :\

PM me with your Friend Code and I'll PM you back with mine so we can take appointment to get things done. I'll return Tornadus if you still want it.

If you want something in return... I dunno what to get tbh.

Anyway, PM me if you want to help. It'll save me a complete playthrough of Pokemon Black over again.

Skelter

Banned
Asked on Reddit and still not a bite so posting here too.

I have these guys for trade.

1. Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar 31/x/31/x/x/31 Fake Out, Fire Punch, Quick Guard, Thunder Punch egg moves
  2. Impish Skill Link Shellder 31/x/31/31//31/31 Rock Blast, Icicle Spear egg moves
  3. Jolly Intimidate Growlithe x/31/31/x/31/31 Morning Sun, Close Combat egg moves
  4. Adamant No Guard Machop 31/31/x/31/31/31 Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch egg moves

I want several pokemon. I do not care about the IV's just ability and egg moves. I'm willing to trade if you don't have the egg moves but I'd prefer them really.

• Infiltrator Crobat with Zen headbutt and Hypnosis
  • Gooey Goodra family with Acid Armor, Iron Tail and Curse
  • Galewind Talonflame family with Tailwind and Quickguard

rawk

I'm looking for a Jigglypuff or Igglybuff with Friend Guard, or to exchange friend codes with someone who has it in their friend safari.

I don't know if I have anything anyone wants (probably not), but who knows? Maybe I do.

My friend code is 5386-7809-9201

DedValve

Banned
Time to revive this thread though I doubt I'll find much luck here.

I caught a shiny kalos raised gligar and ev trained it in def/hp/speed and evolved it to gliscor. It has the hidden ability (poison heal) and is Spanish with a neutral nature. It's are normal with good defense.

Looking for a shiny hidden ability zubat line (so either of the 3 egos is fine by me) preferably kalos born like my gliscor. I can also nickname it if you want.

Skelter

Banned
I've been trying forever to get someone on /r/ pokemontrades to well trade me these two Pokémon. Well its been a long time and I thought to give this a shot.

I'd like Bold Unaware Clefairy and Adamant Unburdened Swirlix any egg moves if possible.

This is what I offer.

• Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar Fake Out, Fire Punch, Quick Guard, Thunder Punch
  • Impish Skill Link Shellder Rock Blast, Icicle Spear
  • Jolly Intimidate Growlithe Morning Sun, Close Combat
  • Adamant No Guard Machop Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Bullet
  • Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling Quick Guard and Tailwind
  • Jolly Infiltrator Zubat with Hypnosis, Brave Bird, Steel Wing and Zen Headbutt
  • Adamant Super Luck Absol with Megahorn, Play Rough, Baton Pass and Zen Headbutt
  • Adamant Adaptibility Corphish with Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Super Power and Dragon Dance

Looking for a Mewtwo of absolutely any nature or level, with a Mewtwonite Y stone.

In return I have a Level 50 Xerneas of Brave nature; It's only seen one battle, so you can train it however you like.

Edit: Got what I was after!

Looking for 5IVs Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover or Adamant Gale Wing TalonFlame in exchange of 5IVs Timid Female Gastly or Modest Nidoran Male with all 31's save for speed (28) with Rivalry.

Kade

Crosspost from the Pokemon X/Y Thread:
Picked up the game from the eShop after I lost the cartridge a while ago so I've got to start from scratch. How difficult is it to get Blazikenite now that the event is long over? It's the only Mystery Gift I care about.

Slermy

Probably would be better off waiting a few months for Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire to come out. I'd imagine then, they'd be more plentiful.

DedValve

Banned
Does anybody have a hidden ability emolga?

Don't care for IV's (I can get those myself) or egg moves (although if you have any that'd be swell) or natures. I just really want an emolga.

Looking for 5IVs Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover or Adamant Gale Wing TalonFlame in exchange of 5IVs Timid Female Gastly or Modest Nidoran Male with all 31's save for speed (28) with Rivalry.

I have an extra Shiny Jolly 5IV Gale Wings with Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, Brave Bird, and Roost. I could use the Gastly if you want to trade? My FC is in my Profile.

Labrys

Anyone have a Manaphy for trade?
I have a Keldeo, Celebi, Raikou or Mewtwo (Black & White - 1st Anniversary Event) that I have to trade for one. It's one of the last Sinnoh Pokemon I need.

Does any of you have a Eevee with Wish and Heal Bell?
My team needs a quick fix for an impending tournament, good IVs are welcome but not necessary.

I can trade:
- Solosis: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Bold with Magic Guard)
- Larvitar: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Careful)
- Shellder: 31/x/31/x/31/31 (Adamant with Skill Link)
- Mawile: 31/31/31/x/x/31 (Adamant)
- Ferroseed: 31/31/31/x/31/x (Sassy)
- Koffing: 31/x/31/31/31/x (Bold)

Reveirg

Just throwing this out there: if anyone has a Greninja or a Froakie to spare, I would love to have one.

Here's my friend code: 1891-2555-3776

Thanks!

Symtendo

Last night I managed to get hold of a Mew, specifically a Gold/Silver 10th Anniversary Event Mew, which appears to be legit. But, I am new to Pokemon with this generation and wanted to know how I would know if it's real or fake. Are there specific tell tale signs? Is it easy to tell?

If it is real and I wanted to trade it on, what should I be looking to trade for to get the best value? I assume another rare pokemon would be the way to go, but which are the hardest to get hold of currently? I assume a legit Mew would be a huge bargaining tool when it comes to trades?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

As a bit of further info I looked it up here http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/151.shtml and compared it to mine on pokemon bank and it seems to match... Is it real?

Symtendo

I have a Diancie PAL code that expires tomorrow that I would like to trade for another Legendery Pokemon if anyone is interested?

DedValve

Banned
so I'll make a simple request, nothing too crazy pm me with your FC

looking for these pokemon (of any nature, iv, egg moves and levels, I really don't care).

eevee
shinx
joltik
Gen 2 starters (mainly cyndaquil)
gen 4 starters
gen 5 starters

I'll even accept wild poke's.

Anyone got a Shaymin I can have to finish my Living Dex? PM me and I'll see if I can give you anything good in return but do take into account that I'm trying to complete my living Dex so probably won't be doing any Mythical Pokemon trades

DarkKyo

I have a bunch of US 5 IV Oshawatts I have been breeding and I'm looking for a high IV Oshawatt from another country(for shiny breed chance increase). Not sure who on GAF may have foreign copies of the game and have bred Oshawatts.. but it's worth a shot lol

Edit: I suppose any field egg group pokemon with higher IVs would work!

I'm looking to for a regular Mudkip in OR/AS, not worried about specific natures or moves. don't have much to trade since I just started my game last week, but I can find something if you're looking for a particular pokemon.

Symtendo

I just caught Regigigas in Omega Ruby but I already have him. Would anybody be interested in A sapphire version exclusive legend trade? Ideally a mirage spot pokemon as I have all the fixed spots

I'm looking for a Tyrunt or Tyrantrum with the hidden ability Sturdy. Even willing to trade some legendaries. I'm also pretty good at breeding for IV's/egg moves/abilities and whatnot. PM me and see what we can work out.

KingDirk

Sorry if I'm necrobumping, I've just got sucked back in really hardcore into this game, and am now starting to feel my legs a little bit breeding-wise. Right now I'm looking for a Venipede (preferably female) with its hidden ability. Have tons of Larvitars/Mudkips and a few Axews I can offer in exchange in ORAS, have some HA Froakies in Y. Also would be keen on a Swoobat or Golett with their HA. Feel free to PM me, as the thirst is real. Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm in the middle of completing the Pokedex for the first time in Alpha Sapphire and need a few pokemon that I don't have. Willing to trade anything within reason.
Here's some of the pokemon I need, excluding legendaries (don't really care for specific levels, natures, IV/EVs, or abilities, but would never say no to a hidden ability):

Magby
Bonsly OR Sudowoodo
Teddiursa
Sheildon
Cherubi
Trubbish
Vanillite
Ferroseed
Cryogonal
Inkay
Amaura
Dadenne
Carbink
Pumpkaboo
Bergmite

I'll cross things off/delete pokemon off the list as I get them. My friend code is: 2234-7733-8765

DeVeAn

Hey guys, I'm in the middle of completing the Pokedex for the first time in Alpha Sapphire and need a few pokemon that I don't have. Willing to trade anything within reason.
Here's some of the pokemon I need, excluding legendaries (don't really care for specific levels, natures, IV/EVs, or abilities, but would never say no to a hidden ability):

Magby
Bonsly OR Sudowoodo
Teddiursa
Sheildon
Cherubi
Trubbish
Vanillite
Ferroseed
Cryogonal
Inkay
Amaura
Dadenne
Carbink
Pumpkaboo
Bergmite

I'll cross things off/delete pokemon off the list as I get them. My friend code is: 2234-7733-8765

I can probably help with a lot of those, I need a few of the "trade with item" mons. Maybe you can help me out too?

theclaw135

Banned
I'm looking for any shiny Xerneas. Moves, stats, country of origin, or otherwise, doesn't matter.

Offering untouched American August 2016 serial code Arceus.

aett

Does anyone have a Friend Safari with Chansey in it?

I'm working on my living dex but now that I'm at gen 5, everything takes a million levels to evolve and I wanna farm Lucky Eggs to reduce the grind a bit.

RomanceDawn

Does anyone have a Friend Safari with Chansey in it?

I'm working on my living dex but now that I'm at gen 5, everything takes a million levels to evolve and I wanna farm Lucky Eggs to reduce the grind a bit.

What game are you playing? If you can find wild Happiny, grab a bug with compound eyes and thief and just go to town. If you can't find Happiny I can give you a few lucky eggs.

Top Bottom