• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Trading Post

Dawg

That'd be so kind! But I'm not able to trade right now. Maybe save it for another time?

No pressure. Thanks for the offer. :)

Just give me anything. I just want to share the Growlithe/Arcanine love. And I bet you're still early in the game, so you still have time for 'dat special Growlithe bonding.

Just gimme your FC and let's do this!

Heyt

Banned
Hi! I would like to trade the following:

-Charmander (♂) x3
-Haunter (♀) x1

I would like of these:
-Ditto
-Squirtle
-Bulbasur
-Froakie
-Fennekin

I have a lot of charmanders so I don't mind giving them away, so if you want one just ask!

My FC: 4184-1718-1357

I hate to be a jackass... but does anyone have a Froakie or Squirtle for trade? I don't really have anything to offer that's great due to my starters being male... Would love some help though.

Jaykay

I have a male Bulbasaur that I'm looking to trade. Looking to get either a Fennekin, Chespin, Charmander, or Squirtle in return. Anyone interested?

I'm looking for any of the following:
Aron
Dratini
Feebas
Larvitar
Bagon
Bulbasaur
Squirtle

HAVE:

Golem LVL 57
Golem LVL 45
Lucario LVL 32
Fennekins
Charmanders

Fireblend

Banned
Thanks Dawg for my new Growlithe :-D my single issue with this game has been fixed.

Now to try and get a Ditto. If anyone has a spare one, I'd appreciate it very much. I unfortunately don't have much to give in return though.

Jaykay

Hi! I would like to trade the following:

-Charmander (♂) x3
-Haunter (♀) x1

I would like of these:
-Ditto
-Squirtle
-Bulbasur
-Froakie
-Fennekin

I have a lot of charmanders so I don't mind giving them away, so if you want one just ask!

My FC: 4184-1718-1357

For some reason I'm blind and didn't see this post when I made mine. I'm willing to trade my Bulbasaur for one of your Charmanders. I added your FC, mine is 1977-0311-3606.

eliochip

Strictly pokemon? I just want Houndoomite. I'll give you my Xerneus (or another stone for a pokemon I don't have in my version)

Does anyone have a Togepi? I don't care if it's male, female, Hustle or Serene Grace (although I like SG). The only thing I have of worth is a female Charmander (that's on GTS, but no one has budged.)

xeleion

Neo Member
Add me, FC on previous page. And tell me yours.

This will be the final batch before I head to bed :p

FC is 4742-5670-9748. I'm on my way home now, I'll add you in about an hour.

I'd reeeaaaally like two, one boy and one girl. But if it's troublesome I'll settle for two Growlithe eggs.

One of the Pokemon I'll give you has Pokerus.

Top Bottom