• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Police and Doctors tag team for insane nightmare search of person's anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sue them for everything they fucking have. Fuck that. 3 enemas in a row? Are they trying to dehydrate him? The fuck is wrong with them. The KUB coming back clean should have been the fucking end of it.

Linkhero1

This is fucking insane. I hope he gets a good sum of money out of this.

A question relating to this topic, but wouldn't the doctors penetrating his anus without his consent be considered rape? Or does the warrant from the judge suffice as permission?

A question relating to this topic, but wouldn't the doctors penetrating his anus without his consent be considered rape? Or does the warrant from the judge suffice as permission?

That's probably something they'll determine in court. I seriously hope this guy gets every dime these fucking idiots have.

No Love

Banned
Multi-million dollar lawsuit inbound. And he'll win.

I'd let my ass get violated for that. The sweetest part would be knowing that those doctors are going to lose their medical licenses and that the police officers will be terminated. Oh man. Next time he runs a stop sign at Walmart, he'll feel like a boss because he'll do it in a Ferrari and knowing that those police officers now stock the shelves at Wally-World.

Let me put it this way: These doctors will probably never practice medicine again. Nor should they. Fucking scumbags.

tafer

Multi-million dollar lawsuit inbound. And he'll win.

I'd let my ass get violated for that. The sweetest part would be knowing that those doctors are going to lose their medical licenses and that the police officers will be terminated. Oh man. Next time he runs a stop sign at Walmart, he'll feel like a boss because he'll do it in a Ferrari and knowing that those police officers now stock the shelves at Wally-World.

Let me put it this way: These doctors will probably never practice medicine again. Nor should they. Fucking scumbags.

According to Reddit, he is suing pretty much everyone. And boy, he deserves to win everything.

slit

Sue them for everything they fucking have. Fuck that. 3 enemas in a row? Are they trying to dehydrate him? The fuck is wrong with them. The KUB coming back clean should have been the fucking end of it.

Here is what's wrong with them. They can't admit they made a mistake so they continue to try and find any possible out and even the tiniest bit of hope. This happen for two reasons. 1) The lawsuit obviously, 2) When someone is given a position of authority they don't like to look follish.

He's lucky they didnt try to plant evidence on him.

But seriously

I didn't see it in the story posted here, but apparently in a video for this news story they say the hospital sent the guy a bill for the procedures ...

belushy

Banned
And the doctors are even making him pay for the procedures? What in the heck is wrong with that place. Hope that place gets shut down. Sucks for all those who go there for their medical needs, but I just wouldn't feel safe going to that place.

BossLackey

Gold Member
I really wanna know how much money this guy's gonna get in the resulting lawsuit, because it better be a LOT.

slit

I really wanna know how much money this guy's gonna get in the resulting lawsuit, because it better be a LOT.

Honestly it should be even more than just money. Officers should be fired and sent to jail, but yeah we know that won't happen.

As someone that's had enema's inserted by a 3rd party and has been digitally examined this really hits home.

I can't imagine how I'd feel with the police involved. It was bad enough just between myself and a nurse & doctor.

WTF is the drug was still going on for.

Wait . . . they x-ray showed nothing yet they kept digging?

WTF?
KuGsj.gif

televator

All sovereignty out the window. That guy's mistake was not being rich.

It may as well been a stray dog that those cops found... Even then I think they might treat a dog better.

Lamel

Banned
Good on the first doctor for declining to do it.

But I have a question, does an "anal search warrant" waive the need for consent?

Sulik2

Police in the US need to start being held accountable to laws and due process again. This garbage is getting out of hand. So much police abuse these days.

andthebeatgoeson

Pretty sure the hospital and doctor's will want to settle. Sue them for all have. And I say this as a doctor. Our trust is sacred. It has to be protected.

adj_noun

What were they hoping to find in there? Pirate gold? Walter White's secret meth lab? Waldo?

I can't imagine what kind of narcotic would be worth this.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
I would have no problem sitting on a jury and give these people life in prison or the death penalty.

Wthermans

Banned
Sounds to me that they decided to do a colonoscopy after the first X-ray and exams and we're using the enemas to clean him out as fast as possible.

dark_chris

Gold Member
This dude is gonna get a TON of money. Hes gonna have early retirement and will destroy the careers of everyone involved here. Article mentions hes practically suing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom