• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT1| From Russia with Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Trump responding to protests in GOP town halls: “They are not the Republican people that our representatives represent”

I really can't stand this man.

JDB

Banned
BIG LEAGUE

6jeFRoI.jpg

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
He truly doesn't understand how the country is supposed to work

No he doesn't. Just pisses me off how he didn't even bother to sit down and process all this information. You would think once he became President he would try to please people in the first month.

Nope he is doing what we all expected this is why he doesn't get a chance.

Ewo

Okay, I actually looked at the numbers properly this time, and W. Bush is the only person to have a smaller electoral college victory than Trump since Reagan, in both 2000 and 2004.

It's fair for the moment. Indicators are strong, Fed's signalling first significant rate increase in a decade, stock market stays winning (even the S&P, which is a better metric than the Dow for general health).

It's the most ironic thing that could help Trump retake the whitehouse, if his economic agenda manages to stall for the whole four years, despite his hideous approval ratings. Rarely does the incumbent fail unless we're mid-crisis or post-crisis (or a third party candidate comes by and sucks up enough votes like Ross Perot).

These were all true under Obama which is why it's not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom