• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT1| From Russia with Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

Kyle Kondik ‏@kkondik 1h1 hour ago
More
Kyle Kondik Retweeted Michael Low
If Clinton was president a double-digit Republican Senate gain would have been a possibility
C4yRlzaWIAEDfW5.jpg

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Oh hey another Wall Street / PE billionaire. It's Hillary who was in their pocket though.

Edit: To be fair that's not why he picked him. He desires loyalty above all, and he happens to have a bunch of rich friends and donors who will be loyal.

Maduro, the Communist/Latin American Trump, banned CNN from Venezuela because they were reporting on how Venezuela is a terrible country and Maduro sold visas to terrorists to make a quick buck because he's a fucking loser.

... Now some Trump supporters like Maduro.

lol

http://www.*********************/2017/02/venezuela-kicks-cnn-country-creating-fake-news/

edit: The Gateway Pundit is banned from GAF but will probably get Trump press conference questions eventually, what a country.

The new hot conspiracy theory coming in to the press conference: Obama bugged the WH which is why everything is getting out and Trump wants to (yes, really) move WH ops to Mar-A-Lago.

The new hot conspiracy theory coming in to the press conference: Obama bugged the WH which is why everything is getting out and Trump wants to (yes, really) move WH ops to Mar-A-Lago.

Well yea, did they think all those pictures and quotes from Joe Biden on Facebook were made up? Diamond Joe's had that place bugged since 2007.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The thing that is scary to me is that this is textbook authoritarian/dictator-style behavior.

Flush anyone out of the IC who works for country instead of administration.

I worry that the next step is taking out politicians who dissent and the final step is going after the general public.

Pixieking

Banned
The thing that is scary to me is that this is textbook authoritarian/dictator-style behavior.

Flush anyone out of the IC who works for country instead of administration.

I worry that the next step is taking out politicians who dissent and the final step is going after the general public.

To me, that's only a worry if the GOP continued to stand idly by. And, yeah, they're a bunch of do-nothing spineless wankers right now, but I honestly don't see them standing to one side whilst the Trump administration smears (or worse) Warren, Schumer, Pelosi, Sanders.

I mean, the plus-side to if they do is that Accelerationism is no longer theoretical. As soon as Trump topples, the GOP are literally taken to court for Treason.

Blader

Yep, possibly would have been looking at 60+ Republican seats

To say nothing of all the governorships that would either go to the GOP or stay with the GOP through to the next round of redistricting.

To me, that's only a worry if the GOP continued to stand idly by. And, yeah, they're a bunch of do-nothing spineless wankers right now, but I honestly don't see them standing to one side whilst the Trump administration smears (or worse) Warren, Schumer, Pelosi, Sanders.

I mean, the plus-side to if they do is that Accelerationism is no longer theoretical. As soon as Trump topples, the GOP are literally taken to court for Treason.

Why in the world would any Republican senator stand up for them? McConnell just invoked an obscure procedural rule to formally tell Warren to shut her mouth.

Apathy

Lol the right wing is going to have a field day with kate bolduan today, she called trump president Obama twice in the same segment

Pixieking

Banned
Why in the world would any Republican senator stand up for them? McConnell just invoked an obscure procedural rule to formally tell Warren to shut her mouth.

Because at some point the GOP will realise that they cannot continue to act in a partisan craven manner, if they want to ensure the long-standing existence of the republic.

Though no guarantee, so... *shrugs*

Blader

Mulvaney was confirmed 51-49 as OMB director. I blame this on the spineless Dems!

Because at some point the GOP will realise that they cannot continue to act in a partisan craven manner, if they want to ensure the long-standing existence of the republic.

Though no guarantee, so... *shrugs*

Not only is there no guarantee of that, but I could probably guarantee just the opposite: that not a single congressional Republican even considers they're acting in a partisan craven manner that threatens the long-standing existence of the republic.

sangreal

Mulvaney was confirmed 51-49 as OMB director. I blame this on the spineless Dems!

Not only is there no guarantee of that, but I could probably guarantee just the opposite: that not a single congressional Republican even considers they're acting in a partisan craven manner that threatens the long-standing existence of the republic.

when is the media going to call people like mccain and collins out for only voting their conscience when it doesn't matter

Mr. McCain was angered by Mr. Mulvaney’s support for firm spending limits on the Defense Department.

Of course.

Blader

Good? bad? better? same?

Sounds way better.

Mr.Shrugglesツ;230431558 said:
Of course.

A little surprised he couldn't get Rubio and Graham to go along too. Of course, this could very well have been just another DeVos situation, where a Republican or two is allowed to vote because it won't affect the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom