• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT1| From Russia with Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how his brain just shut down and didn't listen to the question being asked.

He couldn't have made it more clear he wasn't accusing him personally of anti-semitism but chose to answer the question like he was anyway.

Blader

Guys, I'm not sure Trump likes Jews.

C4z0m1lW8AIiIrt.jpg

Literally all you have to say is "we condemn these actions and hope the perpetrators will be caught soon, Antisemitism is terrible."

Trump was quick to dismiss a racism charge that nobody even brought up!

Trump: I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven’t made a phone call to Russia in years. Don’t speak to people from Russia. Not that I wouldn’t. I just have nobody to speak to.

I spoke to Putin twice. He called me on the election.

I haven't spoken to people from Russia in years! Putin called me on Election Night!

The man literally tries to puff Trump's Jewish connection up to get a straight forward, non-aggressive response regarding anti-Semitism and Trump gets defensive.

Motherfucking what is this even?

"I think you are not anti-Semitic, can you please condemn the bomb threats being sent to Jewish Community Centers?"

"This Jew, he double crosses me and accuses me of hating Jews. I love The Jews, sit back down, Jew."

Masterful

studyguy

"I think you are not anti-Semitic, can you please condemn the bomb threats being sent to Jewish Community Centers?"

"This Jew, he double crosses me and accuses me of hating Jews. I love The Jews, sit back down, Jew."

Masterful

This coming from a man asking press to identify themselves as friendly then recoiling in fear when it turns out oh shit, he wasn't friendly at all!

These questions are trying to be written in a way that makes the media out to look stupid and biased (the media claims that raising taxes creates jobs!!!) but his staff couldn't even write the fucking questions in a way that is easily comprehensible, lol.

Owzers

Is Shepard smith the only one on fox that will boldly call Trump out? I can't think of anyone else, Wallace will sheepishly try to make a point from time to time in an interview.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
At first I scoffed at the whole "he has narcissistic personality disorder" stuff.

At first.

Was this question not finished? Are they asking if we believe he has done this?

I think it's like, "Bruh, do you believe he did it?"

mo60

Google search Macron and Russia. It's full of news articles about Russia trying to ruin his reputation or chances, many attack pieces on him from RT and Sputnik.

Personally I think he has no chance, the French aren't in the mood for "purity test" candidate, I think his chances are significantly overblown like Hillary's was by the hopeful press, while at the same time lacking support and trust from the establishment since he is an outsider. If it's him VS LePen I think it will be an easy win for LePen.

At the same time the le pen's history in politics may actually end up hurting le pen more then people think. Le Pen still has some ties to her father. If it was someone else within the FN that was fresh and new and did not really have any ties to any former FN politicians I actually think Macron would probably struggle, but against Marine Le Pen anti le pen voters especially older ones that remember her father and did not like him much will vote heavily against her. Le Pen also is also despised by anyone that is not within her base which is like 25-30 percent of eligible french voters. The FN also is only looking for power at this point. I think Le Pen's leadership of the FN is in grave danger if she does not win the french presidential election in May

studyguy

Dems are amazing at shooting themselves in the foot man. Just pick someone, lets fucking go. What's the point of the letter if you're literally on twitter later dissipating smoke of rumors.

dramatis

That was a cool thing to say in October, not now
I don't say things because I want to be cool.

The DNC thing will happen, and GAF OT will be a shitshow then, unless Trump also hogs the airwaves that week because he really can't stand not being at the center of the world.

We know things will happen, we know it will get ugly, so no use getting frustrated or worried about it. Stay calm and be focused.

Ryan has 30 votes at most for this in the Senate, he's fucking dumb as shit if he's convinced himself that this bill will pass. Even Tom Cotton has given into Wal-mart pressure to oppose Ryan on this one.
Best thing about the Republicans tucking themselves in so readily with both big business and the tea party. When they're united against big bad Obama who can safely veto their worst excesses everything's peachy, but now they're in power and danger of passing them.

The rampaging warpath teabaggers and establishment business interests will force the GOP to a standstill.

SO the republican strategy seems to be taking the errors of Prop 187 and it's serious lasting effects on latino voting patterns national.

With an executive WAY more loathsome than Pete Wilson.

Teggy

Big respect for the guy who called Trump on his lie about the EC. They should keep hammering those things. "What do you mean 'you've seen it out there?'"

Perriello and Northram tied, both lead GOP candidates by a lot. QPac poll. VA gov.

https://poll.qu.edu/virginia/release-detail?ReleaseID=2429

Former Republican National Committee Chair Ed Gillespie leads the Republican primary pack with 24 percent, followed by Prince William County Supervisors Chair Corey Stewart with 7 percent, State Sen. Frank Wagner at 5 percent and businessman Denver Riggelman with 2 percent, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll finds. Most Republicans, 59 percent, are undecided.

In the Democratic primary, former U.S. Rep. Tom Perriello and Lt. Gov. Ralph Northam are tied 19 - 19 percent, with 61 percent undecided.

General election matchups show either Democrat leading any Republican:
Perriello over Gillespie 43 - 36 percent;
Perriello tops Stewart 44 - 31 percent;
Perriello leads Riggelman 43 - 30 percent;
Perriello beats Wagner 43 - 32 percent;
Northam tops Gillespie 41 - 35 percent;
Northam leads Stewart 42 - 31 percent;
Northam tops Riggelman 42 - 31 percent;
Northam over Wagner 41 - 33 percent.

Blader

No wonder Bernie endorsed him. Birds of a feather

Bernie endorsed him because Ellison endorsed him in the primary. Perez wasn't even in the race by the time Warren, Schumer, Pelosi, et al. had endorsed Ellison.

My feeling on the race is that, I like Perez most for the job (actually I like Mayor Pete the most, but I think this job is a waste of his skills for the next four years and he should look to running for higher office instead), but I don't see a lot of daylight between Perez and Ellison, and I think Ellison losing would cause more consternation than Perez losing. So, just give it to Ellison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom