• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what's putting him at odds with McMaster.
There was an article that came out recently that Trump would not except McMaster's Afghanistan plan. There is no reason nor rhyme to Trump's refusal but we all know he needs to get the go-ahead from Daddy Putin.

When even liberals are entertained by Scaramucci's shit, it's really not hard to see how we got here.

Are we still at the point where we think these fuckers are funny?

If I couldn't see the humor in the Mooch publicly saying he doesn't suck his own cock like Bannon I would lose my own sanity.

Is the end goal that the Republican's want is to say in both the House and the Senate that they "Passed" an Obamacare repeal, without actually having to repeal it?

Nobody really knows. This bill will pretty much blow up the economy just in time for midterms, so they must be pretty stuck in their minds with passing something

Ernest

Banned
The craziest is yet to come.
You mean for today?

Don't tease me like that!

But we do need some HUGE oppo to wash away this week's shit stains.
Soon!

We actually haven't had a good oppo for a while, just the administration fucking themselves up.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Those are the targeted sanctions in reaction to the missile tests by Iran right?

Mike M

Nick N
Tin hat:
Trump wanted to hire Mooch specifically to toy with media and distract from the healthcare debate.
Nah, that theory's been dead and buried for months, when they want to distract, it takes the form of shit like "Made in America Week" and doesn't actually distract anyone. They really are just this stupid and disorganized.

chadskin

I had to pass out for a couple hours, can I get a rundown of what the fuck is going on?

image.php

Ogodei

Tin hat:
Trump wanted to hire Mooch specifically to toy with media and distract from the healthcare debate.

Trump is not that smart. He hired Mooch because he likes his swag (e.g. Mooch says what Trump wants him to say, but also *how* Trump wants him to say it, unique to anyone Trump's hired thus far).

If anyone's trying to suck his own cock here, it's Trump himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom