• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Odrion said:
If anyone was looking at the Biden cam on CNN the Something Awful goons just ordered a pizza.
As in it's already been delivered, or it's going to be?

GhaleonEB said:
At this point, I'm expecting him to pick someone I'm not expecting.
CNN has all the (known and most likely) potential VPs under constant surveillance. It's got to be someone we aren't expecting.

RubxQub

CNN uses IE6, confirmed. Biggest megaton of the day so far.

Tamanon

Banned
reilo said:
"And in latest developments, Barack Obama still has us by the balls and we are still waiting on his Veep pick announcement."

"We have live footage of Barack Obama flicking off the cameras"

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RubxQub said:
CNN uses IE6, confirmed. Biggest megaton of the day so far.

*shouts inaudible expletives*

<--- Web designer

Tamanon said:
"We have live footage of Barack Obama flicking off the cameras"

"We have dispatched bags of candy to his children to see if they would leak the VP pick to us."

Amir0x

Banned
oh god Wolf Blitzer trying to manufacture a controversy. I hope he's joking, but he has his poker face on!

"doesn't Obama risk angering potential supporters if the text messages go out in the early morning and wakes them up?"

AniHawk

Tamanon said:
One thing though, what's the ultimate way to make sure your Veep pick doesn't slip out....I'd say by picking someone that the media isn't even talking about.
Maybe it's his biological twin, Jesus Christ.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Tamanon said:
"Breaking: Obama picks Jesus as VP; In unrelated news Swift Apostles for Truth group forms"

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

sangreal

Amir0x said:
oh god Wolf Blitzer trying to manufacture a controversy. I hope he's joking, but he has his poker face on!

"doesn't Obama risk angering potential supporters if the text messages go out in the early morning and wakes them up?"

followed by... if he is so secretive about his VP pick, would he run a secretive white house?!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Amir0x said:

3AM Phone Call

RubxQub

Wow...more dual posting phenominon in this thread!

Ani and Tamanon now :lol

PoliGAFfers are fucking psychically linked.

Hootie

Oh shit I just woke up.

I tried eating my head by starting with my lips but damn did it hurt.

Plus I actually need to live to see who the VP is!

I'm watching CNN right now and all I can say is WOLF AM CRY :lol

This guy is grasping at emptiness trying to find a scoop, a story, a scandal, anything right now.

GhaleonEB

reilo said:
"We have dispatched bags of candy to his children to see if they would leak the VP pick to us."
*Update: The children have taken the candy. When asked who the veep was, Sasha replied, "Thanks for the candy."

RubxQub

PhoenixDark said:
Shawn just confirmed the announcement will come at 9PM, EST
What the fuck is a Shawn?

RubxQub

sangreal said:
According to CNN it will take upwards of 4 hours for the TXTs to propagate through the mailing list
According to CNN, Hillary is the only person allowed to be VP.

Nothing to see here!

This VP announcement business is brilliant. The Obama camp has figured out the perfect way to get all the pundits to shut up about the retarded attacks ads for the day. :lol

sangreal

GrotesqueBeauty said:
This VP announcement business is brilliant. The Obama camp has figured out the perfect way to get all the pundits to shut up about the retarded attacks ads for the day. :lol

Wolf is getting pissed... "is Obama taking the tease too far?!"

Tamanon

Banned
Wolf is just pissed since it's looking like it won't be during his show. Expect the same routine from each host it goes past.:lol

thekad

Banned
I eagerly await Wolf's text msg ring tone to go off in the middle of the broadcast. Anyone here have his number?

Kildace

Hcoregamer00 said:
Who is Bayh?

axbadg.jpg

Him?

RubxQub

KATHLEEN SEBELIUS!...was just mentioned on CNN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom