• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Friday, October 9th on Mondo:

d8989e04-3bb9-4450-a0d2-0bd4e00e3e20.jpg

The Invisible Man by Elvisdead. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

The Invisible Man (Variant) by Elvisdead. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

Evil Dead 2 by Elvisdead. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

Evil Dead 2 (Variant) by Elvisdead. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 100. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

LaneDS

I think it might be because the parts he teased made people expect something entirely different. Granted what he teased is there in the poster, but it's just such a small part of it. I thought it was going to be the theme and focus of the piece and we'd get something similar to his A Feast for Crows piece or something along the lines of his first two black dragon press movie posters.

That is a good way of putting it. Beautiful art, per usual by Delort, but just a little too much going on for me. Wanted something beautiful and simple, like Link on a boat heading towards Koholint... something that captured that feeling small in a huge world, uh, feeling. This feels like "hey I'm just going to dump a bunch of cool Zelda shit into one really print piece", which is well and good, just not for me.

And Blingaling, good lord. Framing alone on that room probably cost more than my whole collection.

suplex

Great Horkey collection, nice to see so many of them framed. I need to gather mine up for a collection pic soon.

Also that delort series is bananas. I don't think I can afford it right now though.

Great Horkey collection, nice to see so many of them framed. I need to gather mine up for a collection pic soon.

Also that delort series is bananas. I don't think I can afford it right now though.
Looks like TC is gearing up to start the official THC 6 thread tonight so you'd better get on it :)

Reposting my personal mondocon wrap up/haul from the eb event thread.

Also from the Vacvvm. The Vania is my favorite print of the weekend, hands down. I bought it midway through saturday and they told me it was only the 2nd copy they'd sold. Low point of the weekend.
20151006_095718_zpsihmulmu1.jpg

The bottom poster with the vampire skull thing and the girl with the rosary...who did that and what's the title? I've been trying to find it online but have had no luck so far.

IronRinn

captains log 0025

Tyler Stout said:
- tyler stout avengers giveaway on collider. i won't be selling this one, as it was for cast and crew only. not sure why any are out on the internets, but apparently its QUITE THE CAST AND CREW. the world is your cast, my friend. sign my cast. plaster cast. castaway.

Bikejoh

Neo Member
Here's some fanart Ise couldn't resist doing, here's what she said:

"I still draw some fanart of Metal gear solid V,no matter what I'm gonna be killed with my massive schedule 5555555 but I can die for this!

This game is really drive me crazy!! seriously! I love everything in this game,especially for a character design,really make me mad! what KOJIMA has done to me??? so lost my mind and lose control 55555 and you should to play it, just don't miss it!"

You don't wanna miss this one. Join here!

12119110_10204793046096490_4364076788225095959_n.jpg

Sigma722

wow those horkeys. before i didn't click the link because that required work, but now that they are imbedded... impressive!

Was worried for a second when only a couple things were showing up.

Got Ferguson's Raiders of the Lost Ark and Mad Max prints. Couldn't resist getting the Super Rocket pin too...

LaneDS

Up... Bagged Imperator and the standard Indiana Jones set from Ferguson.

Nice, that Furiosa is great. Neat surprise from him after saying a few months back it wasn't going to happen (also kind of odd it's not listed on his site anymore).

IronRinn

I JUST noticed the person that posted. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?!
The slow, but steady, invasion continues.

Unrelated: Looks like Daniel Danger will be putting his MondoCon leftovers up in his store tomorrow, Monday, October 12th at 2pm EST along with copies of his $20.00 Saddest Landscape print.

People are cooler and more supportive and have a genuine enthusiasm for collecting here. It's like crossing the yard at night in bare feet trying not to step in dogshit over there.

ohkay

Unrelated: Looks like Daniel Danger will be putting his MondoCon leftovers up in his store tomorrow, Monday, October 12th at 2pm EST along with copies of his $20.00 Saddest Landscape print.
Hopefully these aren't too hard to get. Sucks being on vacation and having something you want drop

NateDrake

The slow, but steady, invasion continues.

What was his MondoCon stuff aside from the elephant print?

So what are the odds of us getting some good Force Awakens prints when the film gets closer to release? Any time in the past I've looked for Star Wars art, anything good was super-expensive. Is that just because of licensing?

Thanks again.

Gallery 1988 will be releasing 7 new screenprints in November for the Force Awakens show. One of them is Eric Tan, who did the packaging design for Episode VII. Not sure who the other artists are. I would assume the prints are for Episode VII.

Sushigod7

Gallery 1988 will be releasing 7 new screenprints in November for the Force Awakens show. One of them is Eric Tan, who did the packaging design for Episode VII. Not sure who the other artists are. I would assume the prints are for Episode VII.

Thats good news love to see Erics new work. He has a Aladdin litho in Disney Movie Rewards with the blu ray this month too.

Awesome. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so I'm excited to see what we're getting. Thanks.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Grey Matter Art NYCC leftovers go on sale today, real soon:
http://greymatterart.com/collections/posters

I picked up Matt Ferguson's Thor and Captain America pieces from the Grey Matter dudes at NYCC--who are both super awesome and friendly--and they're really stunning in person. Subtle metallics on the pieces along with great composition. Also, they all go together really well.

I picked up Matt Ferguson's Thor and Captain America pieces from the Grey Matter dudes at NYCC--who are both super awesome and friendly--and they're really stunning in person. Subtle metallics on the pieces along with great composition. Also, they all go together really well.

I'm saving myself for a couple of those Daniel Danger prints later today. I did grab the Ferguson Furiosa print from Bottleneck, though.

Bottleneck is awesome. I was about to email them about combining shipping for my two orders and I see an email saying they already refunded the shipping cost on my second order :D

I believe all three versions will go on sale tomorrow.

I think he had Variants of "Where do you go..." and I think "Take you time..."? Someone who was there can confirm.

Yep! The greens are really amazing. "I've been believing..." is incredible in person. If "Where Do You Go..." wasn't sold out (not sure) the variant is definitely the way to go, but the reg is very nice too. DD was the nicest guy I met at mondocon, and that's really saying something because everyone I talked to was awesome. This guy feels a real commitment to his fans.

Browny

Banned

Yup - here's hoping I can get Cap via mobile (as my PC is disconnected). I'll be trying for a metallic Guardians and a Raid too (so I'll probably flunked on all of them...)

IronRinn

Bottleneck is awesome. I was about to email them about combining shipping for my two orders and I see an email saying they already refunded the shipping cost on my second order :D

Yeah they are:

Joe at Bottleneck said:
We are in the process of combining and refunding all orders from over the weekend. Should be done soon.

Also, I'm guessing Grey Matter sold out the Cocaine Fiends print. They're batting a thousand with that series so far.

Top Bottom