• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

overcast

Preview of Matt Ferguson's stuff at Bottleneck for NYCC. Official Indiana Jones trilogy prints, along with prints for Fury Road, the newest Jurassic Park, and The Rocketeer.

finaltrilogy_grande.jpg
Really love that Indy trilogy print

IronRinn

Is it? Was it like that for the Guardians of the Galaxy set? I don't remember. My brain is frying from trying to catch/up get ahead at work before I go to NYCC for the next four days.

I always thought they were just taken from the prints, but I could be completely wrong.

Damn dude, you are a convention beast.

Browny

Banned
Hopefully those Indy prints and Imperator make it to general sale, although middle of the month is not good for the wallet. All nice pieces.

Luderico

Thanks for the great pics. Especially the Mondo talk panel. Sometimes it's better not to know. The Skyfall Ansin looks really good. But maybe this year with Spectre.

ruxtpin

Banned
Alright... Someone new to follow on flickr. Now let's see if I'm wandering around in any of these photos...

Aye - That panel with all the art on display from different movies, looks like it was mighty interesting.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Thanks for the great pics. Especially the Mondo talk panel. Sometimes it's better not to know. The Skyfall Ansin looks really good. But maybe this year with Spectre.
Doubt it. Eon Productions shot it down because they wanted them to use the official production shots... It's mind boggling.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
On line at HCG. It's torturous how slow it is. I'll pick up a Delort if there's any left later. (Getting one myself.) I'm not waiting on this line again.

Has it been said that Olly is doing the Twin Peaks packaging art for Mondo?
Overload. Pleasure overload.

Edit: This is like Guantanamo level of torture.

LaneDS

I'll be the guy to say "not feeling it" for the Delort, which is a shame since that original tease effectively teased. Think I'd have preferred something more simple.

I'll be the guy to say "not feeling it" for the Delort, which is a shame since that original tease effectively teased. Think I'd have preferred something more simple.

I think it might be because the parts he teased made people expect something entirely different. Granted what he teased is there in the poster, but it's just such a small part of it. I thought it was going to be the theme and focus of the piece and we'd get something similar to his A Feast for Crows piece or something along the lines of his first two black dragon press movie posters.

Damn, too bad they're only sold as a set. I really like the Creature from the Black Lagoon and Dracula pieces, but there's no way I can get the whole set right now.

Well I've come to terms with the fact I can't have 'em all. Frankly, I'm so out of wallspace that I really shouldn't be buying anything else period.
The Horkey's alone are at gonzo level

edit: not a humblebrag, it may actually be a sickness at this point

Well I've come to terms with the fact I can't have 'em all. Frankly, I'm so out of wallspace that I really shouldn't be buying anything else period.
The Horkey's alone are at gonzo level

edit: not a humblebrag, it may actually be a sickness at this point

Dude, humblebrag away. That's impressive.

I'm way too conservative with what I hang up, I should change that.

Luderico

Fuck me. Not bad at all man.

@Delort

The only one iam not so impressed with is the "Bride of ...". The rest. Just beautiful.

Top Bottom