• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

IronRinn

Ordered the new Fat Bird and one for my mom. She loves these (makes for easy Christmas shopping). Gonna have to track down the MondoCon version though, which is almost always a pain with these. Hopefully the run isn't too small.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Well, I'm here at the Holiday Inn. If any gaffers see a Chinese guy with glasses wearing a Mignola skull shirt today, say hi!

Ugh, wish I could have made it to Mondocon. Especially now that I live in Houston it's a short drive away.

I couldn't justify two trips in one month though (doing Halloween at Universal and Disney in Orlando).

To everyone going, have fun and share your goodies with us!

The_Kid

I have a few screenprints (Rocket Raccoon, The Thing, Gravity), but they get more and more difficult to store and display with each one. Honestly I'm just buying cheap Michael's frames and displaying them. I'm not going to sell them, so I don't really care.

Sorry GAF, I'm out. It's too spendy.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Hey, if anybody here is at Mondocon and can grab me an item or two, I'll happily repay the the PB favor for NYCC.

Otherwise, have fun everybody! Sucks that I couldn't go this year, but I'm definitely heading back to Austin as soon as I can.

suplex

Yea I could use a PB for the Horkey dino, and the Horkey/Mitchell fat bird.

Wish I coulda made it out, but I went to The Gilded Age instead, which was way worth it.

IronRinn

Maaaaaaaan, a Horkey Fat Bird? Christ, now I'm really jealous I couldn't go.

Edit: Argh, and Mitchell did a Furiosa!

Edit edit: Have to stop looking now. Shit.

Edit edit edit: Is RJB selling those Bettie Page prints, too? Gah! Stop looking, stop looking!

Bii

Yea I could use a PB for the Horkey dino, and the Horkey/Mitchell fat bird.

Wish I coulda made it out, but I went to The Gilded Age instead, which was way worth it.

There's a Horkey/Mitchell fat bird? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :(

Yeah as someone who doesn't really have the cash to spend on posters except once / twice a quarter, Mondocon is something I just ignore because I know it's better for me that way.

ruxtpin

Banned
Snagged a signed TMNT print from Jock. Also Mondo steel case blu-rays for Drive and Pan's Labyrinth (signed by Jock). And pre-ordered Oliver Barrett's Alien and Aliens prints. Enough money spent for me today.

Messi

Guys can comics have Francesco Francavilla back? You have had him for long enough and we would really like him to keep drawing amazing comics.

Love you guys, please keep Zombine here. We don't want him back.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Did anybody grab Daniel Danger's elephant print? I want to see pics of that amazing thing.

b3b0p

Hey, if anybody here is at Mondocon and can grab me an item or two, I'll happily repay the the PB favor for NYCC.

Otherwise, have fun everybody! Sucks that I couldn't go this year, but I'm definitely heading back to Austin as soon as I can.

If I had seen this I would have. Sorry :(

Maaaaaaaan, a Horkey Fat Bird? Christ, now I'm really jealous I couldn't go.

Edit: Argh, and Mitchell did a Furiosa!

Edit edit: Have to stop looking now. Shit.

Edit edit edit: Is RJB selling those Bettie Page prints, too? Gah! Stop looking, stop looking!

Yes, I snagged one. Not even a Mitchell fan. This is my first Mitchell print.

https://instagram.com/p/8ZN0P8qKh3/

I took a bunch of pics at the show. https://instagram.com/chriskaukis/

Did anybody grab Daniel Danger's elephant print? I want to see pics of that amazing thing.

This work? http://imgur.com/UqOajdS

Filthy Slug

Amazing. Thanks, B3bop! How was your overall experience?

Risible

Wait - there's a rumored Stout Goonies print coming?! Oh dear God no.

bruh-o.gif

Filthy Slug

Been rumored the whole time, and I'm impqtiently waiting on a reveal :(

Glassboy

I sent you a pm a while ago. Let me know if you still want anything

ruxtpin

Banned
Sooooooo happy how those turned out. I was in that group and had to fight for it every step of the way. Can't wait.

That was the first time I'd seen them, but I had to grab the set. Is there an estimate on when they might ship? Oliver made it clear that I was preordering and I have the email receipt from Square, but forgot to swing back around and ask if there was estimate ship. I'm not in a rush, but anyhow.

I didn't grab any pics, but Jock's panel was pretty great. Didn't know he was doing concept art for Star Wars Ep8; they also let everyone know a book would be coming out next year compiling interviews and his art over the years.

BigHow

Neo Member
Not sure if it's sold out yet, but I figured I'd ask again if anyone could help and PB that Durieux Pulp Fiction Variant. Please PM me if you can. Thanks!

Filthy Slug

Congrats to everybody who got that Goonies. Initially I wasn't feeling it, but after checking out the details, it's quite nice. The drop is gonna be brutal, though.

SourBear

Banned
Are any of those Goonies posters signed?
Still think the one poster with the Goonies skull island was the best I've seen.

Filthy Slug

Yeah I haven't gotten anything. Just let me know what you want and maybe I can get it for you
Hey Glassboy, thanksfor the offer--much appreciated! I wanted that Horkey fat bird and thankfully a friend's PB came through before sellout, so no worries. Do you know if there are a decent anount of Danger's elephant print?

Also, did they play The Goonies cut with the octopus?

Glassboy

Hey Glassboy, thanksfor the offer--much appreciated! I wanted that Horkey fat bird and thankfully a friend's PB came through before sellout, so no worries. Do you know if there are a decent anount of Danger's elephant print?

Also, did they play The Goonies cut with the octopus?
I'm not sure about dangers elephant print. I can check today. Would you want one?

They did not play the cut with the octopus. Movie was awesome though. It holds up extremely well.

suplex

So I think the only things I really need from Mondocon are Goonies, the Horkey dino, the Horkey/Mitchell fat bird, and the Mitchell hot dog warrior dude.

Actually has a pic been posted of the Horkey dino reg? I've only seen the pic of it in progress.

We'll see how much all that is gonna cost me...

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
So I think the only things I really need from Mondocon are Goonies, the Horkey dino, the Horkey/Mitchell fat bird, and the Mitchell hot dog warrior dude.

Actually has a pic been posted of the Horkey dino reg? I've only seen the pic of it in progress.

We'll see how much all that is gonna cost me...
The Horkey regular is in red. The variant I haven't seen any pictures of. That one was gold.

It's pretty snazzy.

Risible

Better picture of the Stout Goonies:

I love me some Stout. However, I'm not sure yet if I'm feeling that Goonies (one of my fave movies).

My main concern is the faces. Mikey, Chunk, Andy, and Francis are all a bit off to me. Mikey in particular bothers me, being front and center.

Everything else about it is aces, but I'm real stickler for faces on my movie posters.

I have this one, not sure if I will chase the Stout or not:

SourBear

Banned
Now that I see both the skull and the Stout Goonies posters together I think the Stout looks better. The faces look fine to me but it's been a while since I've seen the movie.

Filthy Slug

Just wanted to thank LaneDS for the Daniel Danger print!

I just checked it and compared it to the open edition version, and I definitely like the variant better. The darker blue contrasts so much better with the house, especially the yellow lights within the house. It gives the print a different mood that I think is more inline with the image. Here's a quick pic I took:

Top Bottom