• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Make a Rihanna Video Playlist and join.
j8lmWGW.gif

Others do some other faves playlist and join in the fun.

Never heard of that site, but just made an account. So just make any playlist then play it?

3phemeral

Plug.dj is fun when we get a lot of people in sharing music, but it's been completely neglected lately. Seems they effed up the login process. I connected my Google account with it and attempting to login using it only prompts me that an account with my email already exists.
[edit] Oops, seems I didn't notice they stopped supporting Google and Twitter logins.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Plug.dj is fun when we get a lot of people in sgaring music, but it's been completely neglected lately.

We should try reviving it maybe agree on the weekends to play at nights or make it when an album is coming to discuss it there while listening some bops on the background.

[edit] Oops, seems I didn't notice they stopped supporting Google and Twitter logins.

You can recover your stuff and transfer it to your facebook account or email account.

3phemeral

We should try reviving it maybe agree on the weekends to play at nights or make it when an album is coming to discuss it there while listening some bops on the background.
Would be good. Plug.dj is how I was introduced to Lana's Ride and the pengin remix of Blue Jeans. Otherwise, I would have paid her complete dust after watching some of her live performances.

Vazra

Would be good. Plug.dj is how I was introduced to Lana's Ride and the pengin remix of Blue Jeans. Otherwise, I would have paid her complete dust after watching some of her live performances.

Lana has improved her live performances tho. She isnt perfect but not awful like the early performances.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I Really Like You finally out in the UK
Carly has my coins, coming for that top 3 debut too

Vazra

WaiT, are we excited for the same song?! sis

hug-10.gif

(still have the snippet on repeat, wish it was looped seamlessly.)

The album drops May 4th so the song will be purchasable that day and yes we are excited for the same song! (Give Ciara all those coins tbh)

hug-10.gif

Vazra

Ultimately, what I took away from Jackie is that Ciara seems to have a better idea of who she is as an artist more so than ever, she seems to be in a really great place. The album is fun, cohesive, consistent, and includes a bunch of potential hits. Fans can be reassured that their CiCi remains, as ever, determined to succeed.

A BIG WIN!

Source

So I was driving home from work today and a song came on that made me reminisce about a golden age of music where slay after slay after slay was released. Seeing how that's a rarity these days, I thought I'd share with you all this mega list of songs (with youtube links) and a (spotify) playlist of songs either released in 1995 or made a single in that year or charted in that year etc. Hope your ram game is tight. Lol.

1. My Love Is For Real
  2. Freak Like Me
  3. You bet not tell nobody but God.
    Earth Song
  4. One More Chance (Stay with Me)
  5. Freek 'N You
  6. Bullet With Butterfly Wings
  7. Wonderwall
  8. Runaway
  9. Exhale
  10. Colors of the Wind
  11. Creep
  12. Kiss From A Rose
  13. On Bended Knee
  14. Fantasy
  15. Boombastic
  16. Here Comes The Hotstepper
  17. Red Light Special
  18. Strong Enough
  19. Only Wanna Be With You
  20. If You Love Me
  21. Baby
  22. He's Mine
  23. I'll Be There for You/You're All I Need to Get By
  24. I'm The Only One
  25. Before I Let You Go
  26. Keep Their Heads Ringing
  27. Tootsee Roll
  28. Tell Me
  29. Can't You See
  30. Secret
  31. Players Anthem
  32. Short Dick Man
  33. You Used To Love Me
  34. 100% Pure Love
  35. Ask Of You
  36. Brown Sugar
  37. Turn The Beat Around
  38. Give It 2 You

4.5 hour Spotify Playlist (these songs and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom