• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

PInk Tape

Banned
Snippet of Bitch better have my money!

it's an urban smash!
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif
075ee6d1.gif

I like it but

iBBHC07jPmZxY.gif

I need more.

3phemeral

THEY JUST ANNOUNCED ON CBS MARIAH'S NEW ALBUM WILL BE RELEASED THIS MAY A;LKDJFA;SLDFJ;LKDJF;LKJ WHAT IS LIFE

ibidC4NrLVH9vd.gif

Are you serious?

ibidC4NrLVH9vd.gif
ibidC4NrLVH9vd.gif
ibidC4NrLVH9vd.gif

Sis!

irJmDDpzxDzl8.gif

SIS!

iberFtvHrW9ZiL.gif

SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ibzPWoJmE2ZvyL.gif

[EDIT]
I just realized it's probably going to be a re-release of her number ones first with maybe a few remixes or a two new bonus tracks.

Floridian

B8rUXFq.png

Dubmash only has the outro/intro snippets that I posted earlier so far, but still no itunes yet =/.

Edit: I think the app may have temporary song exclusivity but not sure

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
So it's taken a few spins, but I'm liking Rebel Heart quite a bit more than I initially expected. I think for me it is just about better than any of her albums since Ray of Light.

Joan of Arc
Body Shop
HeartBreakCity
Rebel Heart
Messiah
GhostTown
Hold Tight

All nice. There's only a few among the rest that I skip. Even as much as I dislike how her voice sounds on something like Holy Water, it's still a pretty infectious bop.

Frodo

So it's taken a few spins, but I'm liking Rebel Heart quite a bit more than I initially expected. I think for me it is just about better than any of her albums since Ray of Light Confessions on a Dance Floor.

Joan of Arc
Body Shop
HeartBreakCity
Rebel Heart
Messiah
GhostTown
Hold Tight

All nice. There's only a few among the rest that I skip. Even as much as I dislike how her voice sounds on something like Holy Water, it's still a pretty infectious bop.

Fixed that for you.

Joan of Arc
Ghosttown
Body Shop
Holy Water
Living for Love
Hold Tight
Best Night
and possibly Bitch I'm Madonna made it to my list. They can stay. Although tbh, I only skip S.E.X and a few of the other tracks.
I think it is a shame it wasn't released as a double album, because we could just discard most of the Rebel bit and the Heart part would be great by itself. I didn't like Living for Love at first, but the more you listen to it the better it gets.It is also great on the club.

Frodo

Bitch I'm Madonna is, behind Living for Love of course, the most streamed song from Rebel Heart on Spotify by a long margin...

I'm shocked.

Natalie Imbruglia has announced she is releasing a new album in July.

It's called Male and is basically a cover album of songs originally sung by men.

The buzz track / maybe first single is Instant Crush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpYfba9hTKg

If you don't know who Natalie Imbruglia is you probably know her because of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgNvWfCMMh0

I finally got around to checking it out, I can dig it. Natalie should've been bigger, or at least had a more sustainable music career outside of mainly the U.K... Don't remember if her third album did outside the U.K. But I remember it did reasonably well at the time. I can't believe it's going on six years since her last album too. Since her second album no one has frustrated me more in music and whatever management she has/had. I've enjoyed her sister's work more the last several years as depressing here and there as it can be but at least she has a humor about herself.

Also amused at the Daniel Johns post right after this one. I should probably check those other songs, the first one that came out left me going "ooookaaaaay".

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
She bombed a note and that was really the only thing I noticed.

Its not only one note. The first half has a lot of shaky moments and then bombs a few notes, her breath control was crappy and it was an all over the place performance on the first half.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
So it's taken a few spins, but I'm liking Rebel Heart quite a bit more than I initially expected. I think for me it is just about better than any of her albums since Ray of Light.

Joan of Arc
Body Shop
HeartBreakCity
Rebel Heart
Messiah
GhostTown
Hold Tight

yes. this post is the truth. deal w/ it nerds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom