• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mau ®;157720300 said:
Listening to Coldplay.

Man, your faves could never :,)
read

2555tsby.gif

Coolluck

BBHMM being successful is what is wrong with Pop music these days. Rihanna's producers remember they need to do a couple of passes on her vocals, right?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
smdh you're really all going to lust after ed sheeran just because of a bulge but you're going to turn down nick jonas who is literally almost too hot for me to function properly just bc you can't see some gigantic dick in his pants

smdh you're really all going to lust after ed sheeran just because of a bulge but you're going to turn down nick jonas who is literally almost too hot for me to function properly just bc you can't see some gigantic dick in his pants

Who the fuck was lusting after the ginger English troll? A big dick can't fix a face like that.

Name and shame.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Ehhh how is this thirsting?
britwtf9fu9w.gif

cory64

Hopping on the Sugar remix might be the first thing I'm not 100% on board with Onika doing, but she turned it out regardless.

Mau ®

Ed Sheeran's album is superior to Jonas.

You can tell he has a good heart by listening to it and that's what matters in the end, no?

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;157724572 said:
Ed Sheeran's album is superior to Jonas.

You can tell he has a good heart by listening to it and that's what matters in the end, no?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

"X" was a pleasant surprise tbh

drag

Meanwhile, in the land of former Leona husbandos, superior brother Joe Jonas last week:

I think gerl on the left says it all.

The curse is real. Why do all my Pocket Idols end up becoming such Shreks?

Kris Allen
Joe Jonas

I won't reveal my current infatuation for fear of jinxing ha flawless punum, corpus, and anal cavity~

Nick Jonas could have negative peen for all I care, I'd still make it work.

That cover photo is STUNNING

But... looks fade... Big dicks are forever. Shame on you all for being petty, shallow, stereotypical gays. I thought y'all were better than that!

Think I can handle that
animal in the sack

Blank Space tried it.

Blank Space shits all over Radar. Radar literally sounds annoying. Like it's coming from a clock radio. All the high pitched noises, combined with a shrill sounding Brit. If the song was like an octave lower it could be great.

Blank Space shits all over Radar. Radar literally sounds annoying. Like it's coming from a clock radio. All the high pitched noises, combined with a shrill sounding Brit. If the song was like an octave lower it could be great.

I always hear "amaretta" whenever she sings "on my radar" and I'll never not hear it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Turn up to Rihanna while the whole club fuckin' wasted
Every time I drive by, I'm the only thing you're playin'
In a drop top, doin' hundred, y'all in my rearview mirror racin'
Where y'all at? Where y'all at? Where y'all at?
Like brrap, brrap, brrap

iyOkhH0OYXvk7.gif

let this kick off my friday night

rhandino

Banned
#1 United States
#1 Antigua and Barbuda
#1 Argentina
#1 Armenia
#1 Azerbaijan
#1 Brazil
#1 Bulgaria
#1 Canada
#1 Czech Republic
#1 Dominican Republic
#1 Finland
#1 France
#1 Greece
#1 Grenada
#1 Israel
#1 Mozambique
#1 New Zealand
#1 Nigeria
#1 Philippines
#1 Poland
#1 Romania
#1 Slovakia
#1 South Africa
#1 Sweden
#1 The Bahamas
#1 Trinidad and Tobago
#2 United Kingdom
#2 Cape Verde
#2 Costa Rica
#2 Kenya
#2 Luxembourg
#2 Netherlands
#2 Norway
#2 Peru
#2 Slovenia
#2 Spain
#2 Switzerland
#3 British Virgin Islands
#3 Cayman Islands
#3 Colombia
#3 Estonia
#3 Ireland
#3 Italy
#3 Saint Kitts and Nevis
#4 Chile
#4 Cyprus
#4 Guatemala
#4 Hong Kong
#4 Mexico
#4 Zimbabwe
#5 Denmark
#5 Germany
#5 Hungary
#5 Panama
#6 Portugal
#7 Belgium
#7 Singapore
#8 Australia
#9 Austria
#9 Taiwan

3UhADZz.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Zayn's new music to be sexual and slowed down
Despite only announcing his decision to depart from One Direction days ago, it seems Zayn Malik is already establishing his future as a solo recording artist.

Just 48 hours after the news broke the Bradbord-born pop star wouldn't be rejoining band mates Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Liam Payne on their On The Road Again world tour after being initially signed off with stress - Mr Malik has already been spotted arriving at a North London recording studio.

And an inside source has revealed exclusively to Now that the 22-year-old is channeling all his energy into a new direction.

'Zayn has a clear vision for the music he wants to create, and the direction he wants to take his career in,' our source tells us. 'He's been writing for a while now during his downtime on tour and has already recorded two tracks this week alone.

'The music he's making is completely different to anything One Direction have ever done before, it's very slowed down R&B and quite sexual. It's going to blow fans' minds.'

WOW! Um, our mind is already blown at the thought of his tbh.

Although that's all we know so far, the man behind Mr Malik's new plan is his pal Naughty Boy who's alleged to be producing his solo efforts.

The musician, songwriter and producer - who's previously worked with Cheryl, Leona Lewis and Jennifer Hudson and Sam Smith - has enjoyed many studio sessions with the Bradford bad boi before. And with the pair in full creative control, we can't wait to hear what heavenly magic they come up with.

Pack it up Nick.

It's a chill bop but her vocals ruin in.

Most of the time Madonna's vocals are the weakest part of the songs.

She has several distinct "tones", and I like a few, but others are grating. On Beautiful Scars her voice is weak, thin and autotune ridden. But it doesn't ruin the song luckily.

Madonna's tone at her best is in songs like Frozen or even Masterpiece (very underrated song IMO). At her worst it's in songs like Unapologetic Bitch where she sounds way too paper thin.

Madonna's tone at her best is in songs like Frozen or even Masterpiece (very underrated song IMO). At her worst it's in songs like Unapologetic Bitch where she sounds way too paper thin.

Yes, Madonna's voice is at its best when she sounds like a mother singing/humming a lullaby to her baby. Then it is warm, clear and beautiful, and you can hear that she does have decent vocal abilities.

This kind of singing is most present on Ray of Light; on songs like Frozen (like you said), Substitute for Love, To Have not to Hold, Skin, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom