• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

fjskdlfkdlshgsfsdsf

32905a5b6d.gif

This one would work well after "SCREAMING"/"HOLLERING"

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
gross
cant believe he made a country pop track

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Yikes delete those Frankie gifs one season of Big Brother was enough to last a lifetime how is he still getting attention

Eek the song

KTUxqdb.gif

ToTi

I swear I opened this thread because I wanted to say that all those gifs you all post here give me life and thank you all and then this is happening.

DANVR18.gif

I don't think that someone that endorse the Orange Turd openly in gay centric forums and it's trying to make CaCa happen while she is happy releasing the most generic and focus tested pop song this side of Pillowtalk (and this is after saying that she cried entire nights because she was not allowed to do anything original lolololol) has any right to question the artistic choices of other more successful artists with MUCH more artistic integrity.

XZQ01fi.gif

Not here for this, not here for you, not here for Cabello.
1) Yes @ you dragging the trump stain
2) YASS @ you using a gif of Queen Alexa, you BETTER stan

bCl1EKz.gif

7FaEPUA.gif

I don't think that someone that endorse the Orange Turd openly in gay centric forums and it's trying to make CaCa happen while she is happy releasing the most generic and focus tested pop song this side of Pillowtalk (and this is after saying that she cried entire nights because she was not allowed to do anything original lolololol) has any right to question the artistic choices of other more successful artists with MUCH more artistic integrity.

XZQ01fi.gif

waiT

END HA
up6tZ6a.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I made this thread and I say it must be nuked off the face of the internet

Wow I just took a look at your struggle OP and that's even lazier than the time Garrett Hawke promised "updates" kii

I'd say those Frankie gifs fit in quite nicely considering the tone you set lol. At least nobody is discussing or sharing pics of Ed Diarrhean so there's a bright side to all this

pzFksSw.gif

rhandino

Banned
1) Yes @ you dragging the trump stain
2) YASS @ you using a gif of Queen Alexa, you BETTER stan

bCl1EKz.gif
The funny part is that is my brothers who are the true wrestle fans and I only receive the clips because they used my Youtube account in our PS4 and I am getting constantly updates about this Total Divas show.

Speaking of I wanted to ask you about this chick Lana and why my Youtube feed is getting weekly new vids about ha performing "complex choreography

The funny part is that is my brothers who are the true wrestle fans and I only receive the clips because they used my Youtube account in our PS4 and I am getting constantly updates about this Total Divas show.

Speaking of I wanted to ask you about this chick Lana and why my Youtube feed is getting weekly new vids about ha performing "complex choreography

Oh...Lana. Well, you see...um...

*runs*

XZQ01fi.gif

expose ha!!

rhandino

Banned
I'd say those Frankie gifs fit in quite nicely considering the tone you set lol. At least nobody is discussing or sharing pics of Ed Diarrhean so there's a bright side to all this

pzFksSw.gif
Stay pressed at talent, quality, good music and lack of self-awareness and shame

11934733_782294788546999_2039111812_n-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqSdnVs1xxx3yeSXN55W0GtLT5LfTkYhqvBvjfatlPy1M.jpg

Shape of You is not his best moment but x and ÷ are still great so my stan card is still fresh.

Lo-Volt

These pages, I just -

giphy.gif

Calm down to Tina Turner's "Private Dancer". On occasion, it's better to rely on things that have stood the test of time. Give up on your disposable faves like Sharting Ed Sheeran.

DOWN

Banned
my friend texted me about the selena song

"she is definitely a bad liar if she thought she could pass off that voice as herself"

rhandino

Banned
my friend texted me about the selena song

"she is definitely a bad liar if she thought she could pass off that voice as herself"
Didnt know you were friends with Touchdown irl~

---

Anyway! I hope the ears of all the members of this comm are ready for the next days because we are going to be drowning in pop music... hopefully its good 😒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom