• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

llehuty

What are your thoughts on contributing to a gay thread by using our language and supporting politicians actively interested in suppressing our rights? Do you think it's a slay? Or an Oop? Or a mess? Are you feeling percheD?

You didn't respond to this question in the discord channel so I'm asking you again.

2016-06-29-14-42-43_5773910b70c29.gif

Frodo

Can we all agree that it is possible to sing a Sia song without mimicking Sia? You don't need to sing like her just because she wrote it.

Thanks.

....wig tbh.

And why are y'all coming for The Flop as if everyone in here hasn't committed some offensive action. like gay culture isn't a mutation of lingo & mannerisms started by black women.

y'all always want to be offended. FOH -- stream Crying in The Club today.

SMUd3sA.gif
There's a difference between "being offensive" and voting for tr*mp. Bye.

Lo-Volt

It really just sounds like Katy read stuff the cool kids say on the internet and decided to make up a cute pop song in her bedroom, while waiting to get the curlers out of her hair. Like me! But I don't try to torture people on YouTube with it.

ok listened to some of these bops...

Ketty; OMG I am humming the hook 24/7
but tbh Onika outshines Ketty on ha own song. not suprising considering the same happened with ha SuperBowl performance with Missy Elliot

_fcZP9nG.gif

gimme that onika only version that I love

CamelToe?????

TRASH!

ymXRELc.gif

It hasn't clicked with me yeT but im sure when it is overplayed on radio I will shamefully bop to it :(

but what is annoying is that it is another rent-a-rapper-feature with Katy... shes turning into the one thing I hate about Featuriana (Ariana Grande). Hopefully the album isn't cock full of them as I am really exciteD for SlayNess

LArR3dG.gif

....wig tbh.

And why are y'all coming for The Flop as if everyone in here hasn't committed some offensive action. like gay culture isn't a mutation of lingo & mannerisms started by black women.

y'all always want to be offended. FOH -- stream Crying in The Club today.

SMUd3sA.gif
I'm not streaming shit. There's a difference between making a mistake and actively supporting and voting for a c**t whose entire platform is to shit on literally every fucking minority there is in America and then have the balls to come in and try to use gay slang and culture and embarrass yourself trying to act like a hunty.

Fuck out of here with this tired "BOTH SIDES ARE THE SAME PC CULTURE UGH" dumb shit y'all love to spew so fucking much. If you're going to openly support Trump in a thread full of gay people and other minorities be prepared to constantly get dragged for it and for people to constantly side eye you.

So fucking tired of people who act like they have big balls and are proud Trump supporters but once someone gives them a little heat it's suddenly "OMG YOU'RE NOT ANY BETTER" yes I fucking am bitch.

At least go stream Swish Swish and give your coins to Perra and not Cumila while you jack off to the thought of being a white knight
up6tZ6a.gif

Man I was lowkey hoping that Katy Perry was finally going to start being herself in this new music but I don't know if she's farther from it or just has a weak point of view. CTTR is like Cecily Strong's drunk girl at a party character laid on a track, Bon Appetit is a cute moment but just goes nowhere, and Swish Swish is another blatant trend grab from her. If this is Katy's "woke" era then I'd prefer she just go back to sleep.

I'm enjoying that the 1D boys are making completely different kinds of music, but Harry Styles seems to be the only one really giving it. This Strip It Down song is bad. :/

This Camila song is the worst thing I've heard though. Like bad drunk Sia karaoke.

rhandino

Banned
I'm not streaming shit. There's a difference between making a mistake and actively supporting and voting for a c**t whose entire platform is to shit on literally every fucking minority there is in America and then have the balls to come in and try to use gay slang and culture and embarrass yourself trying to act like a hunty.

Fuck out of here with this tired "BOTH SIDES ARE THE SAME PC CULTURE UGH" dumb shit y'all love to spew so fucking much. If you're going to openly support Trump in a thread full of gay people and other minorities be prepared to constantly get dragged for it and for people to constantly side eye you.

So fucking tired of people who act like they have big balls and are proud Trump supporters but once someone gives them a little heat it's suddenly "OMG YOU'RE NOT ANY BETTER" yes I fucking am bitch.

At least go stream Swish Swish and give your coins to Perra and not Cumila while you jack off to the thought of being a white knight
up6tZ6a.gif
And that's that on that.

pzFksSw.gif

It's funny that the good sis has the gall to say "y'all always want to be offended." when nobody reported The Flop ass when he posted that he wanted the wall so a member of this comm could not enter the country.

rhandino

Banned
says the 5th Tragedy and Tr*mp stan...ch....
I hope the wall keeps you out.

Whoever leaked this should be behind the wall. Where is the justice for artistic integrity.

Even pets can't contain their fandom.

let me send this to Trump so he builds the wall higher. Poor Ally

Ooop.

I see the wall only kept some of you out.

Pray for Little Cumdumpster. The switch reveal was TRAGIC.

Also Camila has a top 10 hit. When will your favs?

andSwbq.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Liking new Katy, camilla and iggy
New Liam is trash
Add me on discord, matt_

[Refrain: Fatboy Slim & Nicki Minaj]
They know what is what
But they don't know what is what
Katy Perry
They just know what is what
Young Money
They just know what is what
They just strut
Hahaha, yo
What the fuck?

tumblr_n8rzegBbEb1s7twfho2_250.gif

[Verse 3: Nicki Minaj]
Pink Ferragamo sliders on deck
Silly rap beefs just get me more checks
My life is a movie, I'm never off set
Me and my amigos (no, not Offset)
Swish swish, aww I got them upset
But my shooters'll make 'em dance like dubstep
Swish, swish, aww, my haters is obsessed
'Cause I make M's, they get much less
Don't be tryna double back
I already despise you
All that fake love you showin'
Couldn't even disguise you
Ran? When? Nicki gettin' tan
Mirror mirror who's the fairest bitch in all the land?

DAMN

man, this bitch is a Stan
Muah, muah, the generous queen will kiss a fan
Ass goodbye, I'ma be riding by
I'ma tell my [redacted] Biggz, yeah that's tha guy
A star's a star, da ha da ha
They never thought the swish god would take it this far
Get my pimp cup, this is pimp shit, baby
I only fuck with queens, so I'm makin' hits with Katy

Swish, Swish Bish!

You're allowed to be a Republican and support building walls and fanning the flames of social injustice or whatever it is that makes you happy, but if you're gonna be a regular in a community with a majority GAY population then the least you can do is read the fucking room. In my case, I think he's a frequent enough contributor here to warrant a conversation, coz I'm curious to know whether he knows he's being a hypocrite or if he just doesn't give a shit.

rhandino

Banned
Katheryn was a single artists with not impressive album sales and since her singles kind of soft launched...

The only good thing of her underperforming is that the music has been excellent so far =3

What happened to Katy Perry's fanbase?

Never would I ever imagine that even CaCa would have bigger star power.

Ket never had a fan base

All she had was the GP... but since the GP's fave is TayTay she is left all alone

Any artisT would luv to have a cult like us Little Monsters, Britney Fans, Directioners etc.

pzFksSw.gif

Majmun

The Camilla song is really cool

I love the build up

Sound very Sia. She always writes very passionate hooks.

"the heat of a 1000 fires" Love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom