• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderzL

Banned
wait let mt give new rules a listen before nintendo slays me with mario GODssey

gret5.gif

rhandino

Banned
I didn't just come here to dance
If you know what I mean
Do you know what I mean
If you just give me a chance
You'd see what I see
You'd see what I see

gret5.gif

I didn't just come here to dance
If you know what I mean
Do you know what I mean
If you just give me a chance
You'd see what I see
You'd see what I see

gret5.gif

rhandino

Banned
Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem Warriors and Mario Odyssey

Nintendo won

gret5.gif

The fact that they also teased Metroid 4, Kirby, Yoshi and POKEMON is just a cherry on top of the delicious pie.

Frodo

Xenoblade 2 confirmed for this year.
Zelda DLC a few days away.
New Metroid Prime confirmed.
Core Pokemon RPG confirmed.
New Kirby.
New Yoshi.
Rocket League.
Mario Odyssey looking absolutely incredible.

Vvbyi7N.gif

Still sad about Pikmin 4 absence, but... oh well.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The level of nitpicking involved in this comment speaks more about the quality of what was shown than otherwise, tbh.

vgHFdjK.gif

my problem is more at the inconsistencies the game has. The presentation is all over the place depending where the character is and the aliasing is also busted in the game. It can be polished before launch but I expected the game to look better on that area. The town part looked so much like Sonic Adventures with those humans and the early PS3 level buildings is wack. The gameplay looks great as usual but not sure if Im fully sold on the direction its going.

Frodo

Considering the hardware it looks fantastic.

It is also nice to see Mario outside the Mushroom Kingdom. It could be fun.

Mill0

Neo Member
Who would have thought that a DragonBall Z fighting game would serously be one of the best games of E3? MvsC is shook.

Vazduh

BGE2, Microsoft backwards compatible across all three generations, Sony having a mediocre presentation, EA having the shittiest possible conference...

tumblr_o2t1d4pfrd1qcilfqo1_250.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I think the fact that Nintendo's expectations are so low, that when they do something normal, they are praised to ends of the earth...I don't think anyone "won" E3. Almost every conference had something interesting to bring (maybe not Microsoft's), but nothing set the world on fire.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
y'all doing too much on sony its conference was alright

my problem is more at the inconsistencies the game has. The presentation is all over the place depending where the character is and the aliasing is also busted in the game. It can be polished before launch but I expected the game to look better on that area. The town part looked so much like Sonic Adventures with those humans and the early PS3 level buildings is wack. The gameplay looks great as usual but not sure if Im fully sold on the direction its going.

i didn't know we were watching video games instead of playing them

boy have i been doing it wrong these past few years

We watch them while we play them. They are an interactive visual experience. Its part of the package.

I know that when I'm playing video games, the first thing I check is to make sure all steel girders look realistic enough, lest I be remove from my experience as a acrobatic midget rescuing a princess from a turtle.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I know that when I'm playing video games, the first thing I check is to make sure all steel girders look realistic enough, lest I be remove from my experience as a acrobatic midget rescuing a princess from a turtle.

Standards will vary per person. Your experiences will be different from my experiences and so will your standards. No need to be so defensive of the old fat plumber that will continue selling millions of copies.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Mau ®;240644428 said:
SZA came. Wow.

Rihanna oughta commision her for the R9 lyrics.
It's okay. The songs all sound really similar to each other. I phased out after halfway through the album, and didn't even realize it was over until the music stopped in my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom