• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Taylor would be the girl carrying her heels at the end of the night crying about how her friend found a hotter man than she did.

Katy would take her female friends to the gay club and subsequently objectify every single person there by inserting herself into strangers' conversations to ask if they were tops or bottoms.

Gaga would down six whiskey shots then disappear...

Rihanna would be that bitch though. You think she's taking you out for some cocktails and bottle service but it immediately spirals into bathroom bumps, shots with heinous flavor combinations, and occupying the dance floor for eight hours straight. Ya'll break into a bodega and crash there for 2 hours before heading uptown for brunch. <3

Vazduh

Partying with Taydolf:

9JEaiS7.gif

Partying with Rih:

1gSu4KO.gif

Frodo

Nah, Taylor would be the girl carrying her heels at the end of the night crying about how her friend found a hotter man than she did.

Katy would take her female friends to the gay club and subsequently objectify every single person there by inserting herself into strangers' conversations to ask if they were tops or bottoms.

Rihanna would be that bitch though. You think she's taking you out for some cocktails and bottle service but it immediately spirals into bathroom bumps, shots with heinous flavor combinations, and occupying the dance floor for eight hours straight. Ya'll break into a bodega and crash there for 2 hours before heading uptown for brunch. <3

581yWxU.gif

The accuracY

Tales of Trash, Gravity Flop, Kingdom Hearts 3: a Prologue, Yakuza 0 (sales), etc...

Oh yeah, such a bunch of quality and talent.

Most of those have more content and better than RE7 though.

I enjoyed RE7 but there's not much replayability compared to the others on that list. It's a one and done type of deal.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
About two years ago we were taking jabs at Pupi's grammar. Now look at ha.

When will enigmatic_alex show personal growth?

A4OUDRo.gif

This random drag...

v7DgWJn.gif

Why fix what isn't broken I'd say?

Also how dare rhandino and Waffletaco forget about January's best game Dragon Quest VIII on the 3DS(uccess).

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Dont come for Berseria when you stan Xenoblade Chronicles X hunty.

Can't both be good? I haven't played Berseria but Zestiria was fantastic and Xenoblade Chronicles X is one of the best RPGs of this generation.

The best one might be Tokyo Mirage Sessions though. The Wii U really had some gems may she rest in peace.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can't both be good? I haven't played Berseria but Zestiria was fantastic and Xenoblade Chronicles X is one of the best RPGs of this generation.

The best one might be Tokyo Mirage Sessions though. The Wii U really had some gems may she rest in peace.

Both can be good if they are actually good but XCX has many issues from the world being too big for its own good, the sidequest being offline MMO quests and the story itself didnt have the same sense of scale as the first Xenoblade.

Berseria still has issues with the overworld being barren but it has a likable cast, a good story and fun combat system to make up for minor shortcomings.

PInk Tape

Banned
Taeyeon - I Got Love
What do you think of this?

I'm so mad at that stupid drop/anti-chorus/whatever. The rest of the song is fantastic, and the prechorus is super effective. It's even more annoying, because in the last variation of the chorus seems to get it (don't leave the stupid brass sample alone), but it's too late already. Producers dropped the ball there trying to do something cute, IMO. What a waste.

It had the potential to smash but that chorus is a disconnected mess and doesn't fit the build up of the song. I get what they were trying to do but it didn't work. The comparison you made to Paradise in the K-Pop thread was spot on cuz they do suffer from the exact same problem.

I have yet to hear a song with this kind of drop actually work and that I personally like.

DOWN

Banned
I am honestly so ready of more Lana she took her time this time around and whether it's Honeymoon part 2 or something entirely new I'll give it a chance.

vUTJV4K.gif

I will say that Honeymoon's kind of mental journey sound has run it's course and she can't really run with that again even if she probably will.
This post is very QVC

A "this raincoat is really tailor made for hurricane force winds but I also can see it as an understated top to wear to your child's play. since there is nothing this fashion coat wouldn't be perfect for you could call now please while we continue to try to stan for it 24/7" tea

3040358-inline-i-5-i-went-on-air-at-qvc-and-sold-something-to-america.gif

LEAKED

SNIPPETS????

where are they please i need to hear something

edit: DOWN no offense but that post is honestly so White i really don't even know what it means

tumblr_mupj6svJ9G1svi3flo1_400.gif

Partying with rih is my fucking dream

...I may be a biT drunk right now

funny-drinking-alcohol-gif-19.gif

WHAT KIND OF YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL REALNESS

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

THE LYRICS BEING A TRIBUTE TO HA GAY ASS STANS

IM READY FOR HER NEXT ALBER

TO BE YOUNG

AND IN