• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
"why won't she just kiss me"

"why does she have to step on me"

"CAN WE PLEASE JUST HAVE SOME FANSERVICE FOR ONCE"

yZ3pENW.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That last episode of Life is Strange, though, GIRL....

tumblr_o4xexyi2KE1sq13e5o1_400.gif

Didn't sour my experience at all despite being disappointed at there not being more options. Afterall the game was meant to have more endings and they kinda rushed in the last 2 episodes yet managed to deliver a really damn good game without a clunky UI and movement like Telltale games.
99d71d3e9d.gif

Vazra

I for one welcome our new adventure game overlords DONTNOD

I even enjoyed the mediocre yet compelling tii that was Remember Me

iC8U9uh.gif

Amazing Soundtrack,, interesting story even if flawed and really great art direction TBH. The game should have been mostly focused on the mind hacking games instead of the C Tier version of Batman Arkhan games

Amazing Soundtrack,, interesting story even if flawed and really great art direction TBH. The game should have been mostly focused on the mind hacking games instead of the C Tier version of Batman Arkhan games

Indeed. Was so sad when I realised the mind hacking wasn't the main focus of the game.

I mean it made no sense. They actually had such a potentially deep hook!

I would kill for a new game in that universe in the vein of Life is Strange focusing on the mind hacking.

99d71d3e9d.gif

Vazra

Indeed. Was so sad when I realised the mind hacking wasn't the main focus of the game.

I mean it made no sense. They actually had such a potentially deep hook!

I would kill for a new game in that universe in the vein of Life is Strange focusing on the mind hacking.

99d71d3e9d.gif

Life is Strange is basically the hacking stuff but masked with the rewind feature and more fleshed out options tbh. I would love them to return to RM world

DOWN

Banned
Point out the game with player choice dialogue and custom faces that does better animation than BioWare please

Bladenic

Why is Drake's More Life "playlist" continually delayed? Wtf does it even mean for it to be a playlist when there's new music on it?

C6RB11iU4AAu7OT.jpg

Yado

Why is Drake's More Life "playlist" continually delayed? Wtf does it even mean for it to be a playlist when there's new music on it?

C6RB11iU4AAu7OT.jpg

I don't get it either. They're probably just a bunch of old songs that didn't make his album anyway.

4G1SYjs.gif

DOWN

Banned
No joke, the dubstep produced trash I Knew You Were Trouble is the worst and I can't believe people went for it

rhandino

Banned
I kind of want to set my laptop on fire every time I watch a video on youtube about something and it has a 20 seconds intro of loud AND bad dubstep.

Ugh.

Vazduh

No joke, the dubstep produced trash I Knew You Were Trouble is the worst and I can't believe people went for it

Surely not one of Max Martin's finest moments. It was catchy back when it was released, and it least gave us those goat memes!

The Flop

Banned
WaiT!

xQhNU.gif

They(Fifth Harmony) are rerecording all the background vocals. Camila will officially be deleted from the songs. I hope they re-release it as 12/19!

pass-out.gif

SaintZ

Pull Up was cute but MO's vocals seemed... clearer than Charli's. The soundmixing is odd. It might sound better when I listen to the Mixtape's version in HQ tho.

I'll have you know that I deleted FE Heroes like 2 weeks ago cuz my phone was running out of memory for my Spotify offline downloads and I was not having any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom