• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

I want to bottom for DOWN (I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear earlier also IM NOT VAZRA even though I confess that tonight I'm a thirsty mess)

I think I know who wrote this and I'm screaming

ZcUrO1q.gif
ZcUrO1q.gif
ZcUrO1q.gif
ZcUrO1q.gif
ZcUrO1q.gif
ZcUrO1q.gif

Also, why is everyone attacking Vazra all of a sudden. A mess

Vazduh

Week 3 is here, and this time it's:

WWHp6e1l.png

As always, click here to pick your song for the week. By popular request, this time the extra (optional) questions will ask you to pick the hypothetical perfect couples within the PopGAF community in a few categories. Warning: GIF-heavy

Hope you're all having a nice weekend btw

Reposting for the new page.

edit: wait at some of the new responses, what is this fucking mess I can't breathe

I kind of want to see DOWN his handsome af ass make Mau(trademark symbol) realize the homosexuality and make him bottle for him

I have a folder with nudes of some of my best friends that I got over the years while fixing their cellphones. I don't even fap to them but I have them.

Mau still claims he's "straight" to his friends, family and POPGAF. He was only asking Leona for skincare advice at first, but then...

f7kEdym.gif

Little Monster's enthusiasm will get the best of him as Joanne plays in the background while Garrett Hawke is probably busy shilling $ony and playing his favorite shitty game Dragon Age 2 not even noticing Little Monster's presence
tumblr_inline_ochvkumiZI1r81mn4_500.gif

I screamed

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Also, why is everyone attacking Vazra all of a sudden. A mess

This is not a new thing and they used to go harder on me before. I guess jealousy is strong but I dont really let these bothered people without a life get to me like they used to in the past.
Hb3IUyE.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Liam Payne and Cherly colewhatever had a baby boy
new power couple on the block

They're just so... bland?

A member from one of the most blandest boy bands in recent times and Cheryl who makes the most shittiest music I've ever heard makes it honestly not surprising how bring this couple is

The most interesting thing about Cheryl was ha divorce and name change.
With Liam it was his anger issues

tumblr_inline_oncnbh0izW1qgwh17_500.gif

Koodo

Banned
Cheryl being impregnated by a member of 1D that no one remembers is such a scathing stain on the "legacy" of Girls Aloud.

tumblr_inline_oncnbh0izW1qgwh17_500.gif

Decarabia

Since some people have asked, here's a spreadsheet with every individual pairing in each category. I'll try and update it once in a while.

Also, I've made it so you're able to leave comments on the spreadsheet, so knock yourselves out.

Bladenic

Who paired me with Botty for most of those lmao

Swb9gH4.gif

Also this doesn't make sense:

Q5:

Styles Bladenic
"A Britney and a Xtina stan together don't mix"

Um I'm neither of those and Styles is a Taylor stan so. 🤔

MANUELF

Banned
Since some people have asked, here's a spreadsheet with every individual pairing in each category. I'll try and update it once in a while.

Also, I've made it so you're able to leave comments on the spreadsheet, so knock yourselves out.

So my partners are Mau because he is a Godney stan too, Kyon x2 because we would hide our relationship????, Little Monster because he wont admit the superiority of Godney and Koodo because he is a lapsed Godney fan

I take them I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom