• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brhoom

Banned
I'm still screaming at one of the posts in the poll.

tumblr_inline_nmgcs9Xt7o1t06eeg_500.gif

seriously tho, what the fuck happened to Ellie Bronze-ing? Ha second album 'Halcyon' was a slay and delivered qualiTEA
then she decided to chain to Max Martin (looking at you titty) and delivered forgettable EDM trash?

tumblr_inline_oncnbh0izW1qgwh17_500.gif

rhandino

Banned
Last time I heard from ha was that she was taking a break from music ala Rihanna or Marina Diamandis.

She did made a song for the Bridget Jone's Baby and that was actually good.

rhandino

Banned
It's not all pop BUT I been bopping to this non stop the past days:

Thecheifjidenna.jpg

It's so fucking good T_T

Week 3 is here, and this time it's:

WWHp6e1l.png

As always, click here to pick your song for the week. By popular request, this time the extra (optional) questions will ask you to pick the hypothetical perfect couples within the PopGAF community in a few categories. Warning: GIF-heavy

Hope you're all having a nice weekend btw
For the new page.

EDIT:

Leona Lewis - Glassheart (Acoustic)

tumblr_inline_oncnbh0izW1qgwh17_500.gif

rhandino

Banned
Since I been using Love sporadically this past week I decided to give Bottommoon another chance because maybe I just didnt' get it or wasn't in the mood, you know? Like when I didn't' liked Dangeours Woman at all but after a while some of the songs grew on me and now I consider it a nice effort from Ariana-chan.

... nope, it is still boring trash.

8KOL5FD.gif

EDIT: On the other hand I actually digging Ultraviolence a bit more now than last year.

West Coast, Shades of Cool and Fucked My Way Up To The Top are just T_T

Ultraviolence was actually the peak of punk rock. I like to throw things and yell at people as much as anyone, but bottoming to Ultraviolence, what could be more punk?!

Aguila

#ICONIC
I still can't get over Cruel World. I listen to it regularly. The best opening album song ever, the best Lana song ever, one of the best songs ever period. 😭😭😭😭

MANUELF

Banned
Little Mons†er;232891685 said:
YAAAAAAS GURL!!!!

Perfect Illusion is not an illusion and is a legit bop. The only illusion are the haters delusion and that's the T

tumblr_np4ecybEeX1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

So legit that even the singer never perfomed it

Frodo

First no Bayonetta, now no Vazra. Poor POPGAF.

jJdcdav.gif

R.I.P. in piece.

Also, delete that potato face gif, please. No homophobia in this thread, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom