• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
These typos are so precious. Khloe Kardasian to a tee, my darling.

Ke$hit made this list but Lotus didn't...?

Done.

I'm over it.
image.php

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFGGGGGG

KE$HA GET IT... GET IT....

GETTTTT ITTTTTT!

OMG

iJKGUnTPLsbCD.gif

Thank you POPGAF. Ya'll made my night. It ain't #1, but I'll settle for #3.

I cry...

royalan

Seriously, stanning aside Warrior is such a crap album. The dance tracks are so DISNEY it's not funny and the serious rock-pop tracks are so #TryHard. The album has ZERO backbone. So SHOCKED that PopGAF chooses this album to start stanning Ke$ha when Animal (which gets so much hate) is better in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. And I hate Animal too, but tea is tea.

The only person who has to deal is you with the fact that Lotus is shit and that sentiment is shared by critics and audiences alike.

Audiences? Sweetie...even LOTUS is outselling Warrior.

And critics...well, it just depends on which critics you ask. :)

Artemisia

Banned
Seriously, stanning aside Warrior is such a crap album. The dance tracks are so DISNEY it's not funny and the serious rock-pop tracks are so #TryHard. The album has ZERO backbone. So SHOCKED that PopGAF chooses this album to start stanning Ke$ha when Animal (which gets so much hate) is better in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. And I hate Animal too, but tea is tea.

but why do you like lotus if lotus is shit

Koodo

Banned
It's time to move up to Tylenol 3, hun.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
iyV9KkCQQVGT7.png

Lastly to recognize the runner up here is Oprah
ibd8wPq2uE9SR2.gif

........ .......... ....................... ............ ............
............................................ ................ ........
....................................... ...............hew?
iqcSPUfUQSmhf.gif

FmHhf.png

The POPGAF ACADEMY OF CUNT is happy to recognize the following honoree.

#2 Devotion
ibnBqZHxdPB3i.png

Congratulations to Jessie Ware

Stay tuned for the Album of The Year...
ilUReNXucmC2.gif

Mau ®

kiii @ Roy's breakdown.

Warrior is a solid pop record tbh. I dont think I'll ever get enough of C'Mon, Thinking of You and Gold Trans Am *.*

Audiences? Sweetie...even LOTUS is outselling Warrior.

And critics...well, it just depends on which critics you ask. :)
i3PHuMkdvojkn.gif

Let's take a moment to realize Devotion made it to #2 based people voting for a "hew?" that they don't care about....just because they wanted to snub their rivals.

#oops

Fixed.

....and this is coming from a guy who gave her votes exactly for that reason.

(not making an arguement as to whether its quality or not....still I would be shocked if more than 1/4 of popgaf has listened to the album)

royalan

kiii @ Roy's breakdown.

Warrior is a solid pop record tbh. I dont think I'll ever get enough of C'Mon, Thinking of You and Gold Trans Am *.*

Ewwwwwwwww @ the Bolded. C'mon gives me a toothache.

Gold Trans Am is one of the few bops on that album tho. *.*

DMeisterJ

Banned
Devotion is a great album. The audacity of people to believe people voted her to note vote others is dumb. It reviewed well, and people like it because it is generally lacking flaws.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Devotion is a great album. The audacity of people to believe people voted her to note vote others is dumb. It reviewed well, and people like it because it is generally lacking flaws.

I agree. Some people should actually listen the album before judging and making dumb accusations. Its one of the bests of the year and it deserves to be on the top 3.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
iyV9KkCQQVGT7.png

And now to announce the Album of The Year here again is President Obama
ibd8wPq2uE9SR2.gif

Now this girl tries so hard to be American with her flags
and themes. I respect that but it is not working, and it needs
to be fixed. I dont think I want her to be representing my country
so please move to Europe or somewhere else. Thank you
ibvc6dkkZw2BYL.gif

FmHhf.png

The POPGAF ACADEMY OF CUNT is happy to recognize the recipient of the AOTY Grammy Award

#1 Born To Die: Paradise Edition
ib306D2EcPY9N.png

Congratulations to Lana Del Rey
2sWls.png

Stay tuned as the other host returns to close out the ceremony
ilUReNXucmC2.gif

As expected. Grats to Lana.

I agree. Some people should actually listen the album before judging and making dumb accusations. Its one of the bests of the year and it deserves to be on the top 3.
...and yet. She is still a "Hew?"....and will remain so indefinitely.

Nemesis_

Please be aware that for some reason our other host is too busy thinking about the catering table again.

This is her real award

2sWls.png

Up next:

wYxNi.png

This one will surprise some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom