• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
At least people knew what they were getting with FF. Not leading off with a random dance track WFL then having the rest of the album be total garbage like Cake. If that isn't false advertising I don't know what is tbh.

you're asking a bit much of Rihanna to have a consistent album

ibs5DOgxcGCnkd.gif

Kyon

Banned
See I TAUGHT most of you hoes how to READ and DRAG dont even THINK of TRYING to come for me or you will suffer the CONSEQUENCES. Bey taught me.

Now lets READ a little SAMPLE shall we?

Who is dominating UK radio AND Singles chart the so called TeRIHtory?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/singles

Not that Itunes is a real metric but just because:

Whew is currently in the Top 5 on the chart? Certainly not The 5 Head. Keep coming for RELEVANCE when your fave INSTAGRAMS herself getting her hot pocket PUNCHED OUT the GAME by her BEATER. My fave breaking up with her EMPLOYER and getting an alleged 100+Million dollar deal for a Las Vegas Residency also while EVERYONE talking about her upcoming album as well as her allegedly starring on a SITCOM has more RELEVANCE than your desperado 3982947Head doing nude photoshoots for any PEEN she comes across for a magazine. All the while my ANDROID fave is not seeking any of the ATTENTION she is getting while the Forehead STAYS BEGGING for Chris's Sharpened #2 PENCIL DICK TO STAB HER THROAT OUT THE STRATOSPHERE. SIT DOWN

Not going to use gifs to see if you were EDUCATED to READ unlike your fave

I'll give it to your fave tho Diamonds is slaying. Cant deny it.

Koodo

Banned
Each of Rih's albums since 2007 has outsold FF worldwide. Sit.
And yet only 1 out of 4 of those albums have outsold 2008's Circus. Sit.

iqK7TkHSCduRx.gif

And Femme Fatale had three major hits, while Talk That Talk had only two. Not the 90s relic being a better singles artist than the flavor of the month singles goat.

iqK7TkHSCduRx.gif

By the way, I see you using 2007 as the starting point. Britney will always have her legendary legacy. Rihfund is already receding into Lotus judging by her underperforming singles and album sales compared to Talk That Flop, an album that underperformed compared to Loud. Rihanus is on a tragic downward slope, but unlike Britney, she will have no other legacy to look back to except for an infamous car drive to the Grammys.

Bye.

iqK7TkHSCduRx.gif

Fey

Banned
See I TAUGHT most of you hoes how to READ and DRAG dont even THINK of TRYING to come for me or you will suffer the CONSEQUENCES. Bey taught me.

Who is dominating UK radio the so called TeRIHtory?

Whew is currently in the Top 5 on the chart? Certainly not The 5 Head. Keep coming for RELEVANCE when your fave INSTAGRAMS herself getting her hot pocket PUNCHED OUT the GAME by her BEATER. My fave breaking up with her EMPLOYER and getting an alleged 100+Million dollar deal for a Las Vegas Residency also while EVERYONE talking about her upcoming album as well as her allegedly starring on a SITCOM has more RELEVANCE than your desperado 3982947Head doing nude photoshoots for any PEEN she comes across for a magazine. All the while my ANDROID fave is not seeking any of the ATTENTION she is getting while the Forehead STAYS BEGGING for Chris's Sharpened #2 PENCIL DICK TO STAB HER THROAT OUT THE STRATOSPHERE. SIT DOWN

omggggggggggggg
ibwpA0SU0r9788.gif

cory64

Loud and GGGB both outsold Circus, and it looks like A Girl Like Me managed 3 million worldwide as well. Bye.
And what kind of life-devoid superstar takes a Vegas deal at 31?

DMeisterJ

Banned
I see the church of Godney didn't purchase her last album since they all bought hooked on phonics and studied reading. Bless their hearts.

And Koo, Rih is nowhere near lotus. She's have to sell a few million albums less to even reach her territory.

cory64

you are counting the repackage? lol GGGB is her best and only consistent album also Loud

Probably but it's still her biggest album by far so I doubt that would matter much.

...and not Koodo linking a chart with Stay at #4 when it's a newer single than S&S.

SaintZ

Who is dominating UK radio AND Singles chart the so called TeRIHtory?

I'll give it to your fave tho Diamonds is slaying. Cant deny it.
Holy shit.

ieYfpveY3Idr1.gif

Kyon

Banned
see i had this nice little heartfelt compliment i was typing till yet AGAIN I see the 6Head stan is trying it.

SCREAMING @ you using FEATURES to DRAG. Are ya'll also diagnosed with AMNESIA?

Do you NOT recall your FAVE asking MY FAVE to do a FEATURE to get herself a #1 for a FLOP single?

Rihanna-SM-Britney.png

KEEP GOING. I can drag you ALL DAY

Artemisia

Banned
see i had this nice little heartfelt compliment i was typing till yet AGAIN I see the 6Head stan is trying it.

SCREAMING @ you using FEATURES to DRAG. Are ya'll also diagnosed with AMNESIA?

Do you NOT recall your FAVE asking MY FAVE to do a FEATURE to get herself a #1 for a FLOP single?

http://www.courtneyluv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Rihanna-SM-Britney.png[IMG]

KEEP GOING. I can drag you ALL DAY[/QUOTE]

burn ha

[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/em1ykfumz.gif

Kyon

Banned
^ It was DROPPING before Brit stans could get in there and HELP. Bye

S&M Rihmix is probably one of my fab collabs because of Brit's verse. Our faves like each other, lets not continue the drag.

K :) just as long as you know where your fave stands:

Under mine

j214cv.gif

Kyon

Banned
That may be true but calling a #2 (for multiple weeks) hit a flop single is ridiculous. I wouldn't even call I Wanna Go a flop single.

well tbh It was a flop because as the #1 singles artist of the decade she set herself a standard. Anything but #1 is a flop for her tbh
not trying to drag btw lol

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mark your calendars and grab a friend, because we're going live with Lady Gaga. Tune in this Thursday, January 17th at 2pm PST to watch as Lady Gaga chats with fans on a live Skype group video call.

Now's your chance to see Lady Gaga live, uncut and offstage. Watch as our lucky sweepstakes winners talk upcoming music, costumes and backstage moments -- all live, and face-to-face, with Lady Gaga.

To leave your question for Gaga, login to the social stream on the Ustream player and you never know...Mother Monster may just answer your question during the call.

For more information, head to Skypeball.com/skypewithgaga

Here we go
iLYKKPEOt32L.gif

I'm preparing myself for the inevitable breakdowns this Thursday after we learn absolutely nothing new about ARTPOP.

Hoping not though :(

cory64

Kesha making more bank than Xtina:
“It was like $1.63 cents for a song I wrote—I think for Miley Cyrus. It was an embarrassingly tiny amount. But I never cashed it and it’s on a bulletin board in my house.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom