• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

It's probably

3. Rita Ora
2. Beyonce
1. Blue Ivy

image.php

I am SCREAMING what kind of IMVU teas

Koodo

Banned
Britney's IMPACT.

Daily Star said:
ADELE HOPE FOR VEGAS WINDFALL

YOU wouldn’t expect Adele to follow Britney Spears’ career path.

But I’m told the BRIT and Grammy winner is considering a multi-million pound stint in Vegas like Britters.

Vegas bigwigs are desperate to persuade the global phenomenon to sign up for a hotel residency.

And it seems the London lass favours a short stretch in Sin City rather than hitting the road on a world tour.

I’m told Adele has been discussing her options with Elton John who is helping the Rolling In The Deep singer battle stage fright ahead of her Oscar’s comeback performance.

My LA source said: “Adele is top of the Vegas hit-list and she’s seriously considering it as an option.

“She wants to get back to performing but doesn’t want to go on the road so soon after becoming a mum. “A Vegas residency would mean she could settle with her family and record her third album all at once.

“She’s been asking for advice from Elton, who has spent years performing at Caesars Palace.”
Full article

Tabloid trash rag, but omg the mere thought. I would jet back to that cesspool just to experience Shania, Britney and ADELE.

ibdGtapsnoqSin.gif

cory64

In this competition punctuality is key... but your knack for presentation has left us eager to see more. You are safe. You may join the other girls.

Condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge.

It's already deeply offensive that the chlamydia-ridden caribbean swamp rat — whose impact is reminiscent of those empty-gesture Facebook messages that the deluded reshare en masse to pretend they've contributed to a cause — could potentially place higher than Godney®, but Kleptoncé above Gaga would be the height of insult and stan bias.
I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

Nemesis_

Maybe she is giving us a hint and being intentionally misleading.

B for BASIC, DEAD GIRL and R for RETARD.

Who fits these criteiria?

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
In this competition punctuality is key... but your knack for presentation has left us eager to see more. You are safe. You may join the other girls.

Condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge.

I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
Serena Cha Cha's Xtincta-after-an-exhaust-pipe-to-the-face getup last week was the tv highlight of 2013. SOFT SCULPTURE!

Tabloid trash rag, but omg the mere thought. I would jet back to that cesspool just to experience Shania, Britney and ADELE.

I live close enough to Vegas that I would be thrilled.

I can see the appeal since you wouldn't have to travel while you still make that $$$. Probably not going to happen though.

Nemesis_

QUEEN GOOGOOSHA is doing a photoshoot for GULI

DQFhmxe.jpg

...One who was born in beauty

Has shining face of happiness to contemplate

And his infinite universe of twinkling

facets will be really great...​

iLCH5DHmKkoro.gif

royalan

omg why i have been stanning Marina and the Diamonds the last few days? Primadonna is my most played song in February what is this I don't even...

tumblr_m1bor9gjgE1qi7spxo1_500.gif

botty

Banned
IKR. Ridiculous.

I'm sure scribe knows that Gaga is the #1 pop girl at the moment. She is leagues ahead of Rihanna in terms of talent, and leagues ahead of Beyonce in terms of impact. But the delusions of a Beyonce stan can be dangerously high. :keir:

Bey should be embarrassed that Rih has clocked her so thoroughly in so short a time.
edit:
And she did it without being able to sing or dance well.

iZ7Cmyy6DZY3w.gif

Delayed radio update.

TOP 20

1. TAYLOR SWIFT – I Knew You Were Trouble: 192.015 (+ 0.909)
2. BRUNO MARS – Locked Out Of Heaven: 183.846 (- 1.639)
3. LUMINEERS – Ho Hey: 145.446 (- 0.589)
4. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA – Don’t You Worry Child: 144.056 (+ 1.596)
5. MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS – Thrift Shop f/Wanz: 142.064 (+ 3.564)
6. WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS – Scream And Shout: 127.639 (+ 2.343)
7. PINK – Try: 123.314 (- 0.939)
8. JUSTIN BIEBER – Beauty And A Beat f/N. Minaj: 121.062 (- 2.205)
9. MAROON 5 – Daylight: 101.048 (+ 2.442)
10. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Suit & Tie f/JAY Z: 92.767 (+ 0.827)
11. ALICIA KEYS – Girl On Fire: 90.964 (- 0.620) ▲
12. CALVIN HARRIS – Sweet Nothing f/Florence Welch: 90.189 (+ 1.840) ▲
13. MAROON 5 – One More Night: 89.088 (- 2.680) ▼
14. KELLY CLARKSON – Catch My Breath: 87.235 (+ 0.881)
15. PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Home: 82.849 (- 1.027)
16. RIHANNA – Diamonds: 80.927 (- 2.684)
17. IMAGINE DRAGONS – It’s Time: 74.533 (+ 0.532)
18. A$AP ROCKY – F**kin Problems f/Drake: 70.760 (+ 1.213) ▲
19. FLO RIDA – I Cry: 70.451 (- 2.482) ▼
20. ED SHEERAN – The A Team: 69.540 (- 1.474) ▼

OUTRAS

FUN. – Some Nights: 68.026 (- 0.436)
THE BAND PERRY – Better Dig Two: 65.410 (+ 0.578)
KE$HA – C’mon: 64.762 (+ 0.913)
RIHANNA – Pour It Up: 61.942 (+ 0.989)
MUMFORD & SONS – I Will Wait: 60.344 (+ 0.203)
OF MONSTERS AND MEN – Little Talks: 56.863 (+ 0.211)
BRUNO MARS – When I Was Your Man: 48.676 (+ 2.801)
CARRIE UNDERWOOD – Two Black Cadillacs: 47.613 (+ 0.364)
BLAKE SHELTON – Sure Be Cool If You Did: 42.662 (+ 0.511)
MUSE – Madness: 31.097 (+ 0.355)
FUN. – Carry On: 29.307 (+ 0.397)
OLLY MURS – Troublemaker f/Flo Rida: 28.211 (+ 0.932)
LADY ANTEBELLUM – Downtown: 27.559 (+ 1.473)
PITBULL – Feel This Moment: 27.289 (+ 1.267)

Curiosidades:

RIHANNA – Stay f/Mikky Ekko: 17.736 (+ 1.430)
ALICIA KEYS - Brand New Me: 15.424
DRAKE – Started From The Bottom: 15.072 (+ 2.102)
ONE DIRECTION – Kiss You: 14.547 (+ 0.819)
IMAGINE DRAGONS – Radioactive: 12.102 (+ 0.251)
BON JOVI – Because We Can: 10.211 (- 0.255)
LUMINEERS – Stubborn Love: 7.956 (+ 0.027)
FALL OUT BOY – My Songs Know What You Did…: 7.028 (+ 1.496)
PHILLIP PHILLIPS - Gone, Gone, Gone: 1.959
PINK - Just Give Me A Reason: 1.772

Kelly coming for that top 10. So far her updates have been fueled by AC and Hot AC almost exclusively. However, the last couple updates have shown large increases in spins from Top 40 stations..... which generally means bigger AI updates from them over time.

Also MSNBC poll on Record of the Year:

yjlZm3Q.png

Would make my day/week/month if she won.

Hopefully this is a prelude to a certain someone's grammy night.

I actually think its "possible" that she could sweep the categories she is nominated in. She has a TON of cross format support. She has always had Pop/AC in her pocket...... but in the last year she has also gotten a ton of support from country, club play, and the dance charts.

I am a nervous wreck right now lol.

Trigger

I actually think its "possible" that she could sweep the categories she is nominated in. She has a TON of cross format support. She has always had Pop/AC in her pocket...... but in the last year she has also gotten a ton of support from country, club play, and the dance charts.

I am a nervous wreck right now lol.

Is he referring to Kelly or Frank tho?

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

Nemesis_

The Stay video should just be footage of the Chris Brown and Rihanna trial shot with a Lana Del Rey esque instagram filter and with a lengthy monologue at both beginning and end.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The Stay video should just be footage of the Chris Brown and Rihanna trial shot with a Lana Del Rey esque instagram filter and with a lengthy monologue at both beginning and end.

I wouldn't be surprised if it featured Chris. He is on the cover of the single. Speaking of, the Twitter rumor is that they will both be performing tonight, together. But we've also had previous reports (from people at the rehearsals) that she's doing a Bob Marley Tribute, and she's doing "Stay", so she's either performing "Stay" with Chris, or "Nobody's Bidness", or the Twitter rumor is BS and it's just "Stay" and the Bob Marley Tribute

I shall Stay tuneD for the Phresh out the Runway video, if that ever comes around...

i72BTyzsXgkVl.gif

It's a shame it probably won't ever be a single.

Are you really questioning about whether Rih will release a whole album of singles again? Hasn't she already released three in the span of two months?

Bye, her singles this era have been really good. We're only on WW single #2 and this is 5 months after "Diamonds". Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom