• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Stefan™;45576506 said:
At least it's still increasing.

ibqCGgdQZAZBpC.gif

Positive and consistent.

Mau ®

I dont see how JAF is gonna smash. Radio is not gonna pick it up unless it becomes clear as day the song will smash and the itunes sales have been shitty.

She's already performed it on The Voice and Ellen to a tepid response from buyers. I always said fans and label got too excited when the song hit the inner Top 20 of iTunes when LOTUS was released when IMO it was nothing more than buyer curiosity to see how Blake and Xtina did on a song.

Bladenic

Stefan™;45578866 said:
Are you Roy?
129.gif

I just posted Roy's post for him in advance.

And Catch My Breath is practically a radio smash compared to JAF, though then again so is every other song that has more than 10 million impressions lol

Mau ®

And Catch My Breath is practically a radio smash compared to JAF, though then again so is every other song that has more than 10 million impressions lol

About half of Unapologetic is above JAF on radio kiiiii

Such a saint.....willing to sacrifice to make other artists feel better about their sales/airplay/weight.

Truly an inspiration to us all.

ibfwkOGsi8CiyX.gif

Majmun

I like tatto's when there's a theme. Like a sleeve tattoo for example.

But plastering your body with ugly random tattoo's is disgusting.

Nemesis_

Foster the People's hit song "Pumped Up Kicks" -- whose lyrics depict a violent school shooting -- won't be getting ANY airplay whatsoever in the wake of the Newtown massacre ... at least on L.A.'s #1 hit music station.

Sources at KIIS-FM tell TMZ, the station has completely pulled "Pumped Up Kicks" from its rotation after the shooting at a Connecticut elementary school last week.

Foster the People frontman Mark Foster has said the song was written about a psychotic, homicidal youth to help bring awareness to gun violence in schools -- and was partly inspired by the Columbine tragedy.

Here's the song's chorus -- All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, / You better run, better run, outrun my gun. / All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, / You better run, better run, faster than my bullet.

TMZ

eeeekkkkkk

Spr_4h_168.png

Taylor Swift.......is a TERRIBLE influence.

Just get the damn song over will sooner rather than later.

Also Harry looks terrible without his hair/makeup/wardrobe all on.

I like tatto's when there's a theme. Like a sleeve tattoo for example.

But plastering your body with ugly random tattoo's is disgusting.

I agree. Thats essentially what Harry is doing. Those birds on his chest....ugh. On the bright side every time he gets one his chances of spinning off to go solo successfully decreases significantly.

I do think that Zayn has a plan though. So I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Tomodachi

Taylor Swift.......is a TERRIBLE influence.

Just get the damn song over will sooner rather than later.

Also Harry looks terrible without his hair/makeup/wardrobe all on.

I think he's generic and basic as can be and only looks good when all tidy and well dressed.
Unlike some other of his colleagues that start with a Z.

Also, that Messlor Sbeardt should be fined for letting him get that godawful tattoo.

I think he's generic and basic as can be and only looks good when all tidy and well dressed.
Unlike some other of his colleagues that start with a Z.

Also, that Messlor Sbeardt should be fined for letting him get that godawful tattoo.

Yeah I kind of agree. He never really looked "hot" or "sexy" in any way. I was a fan simply because of how adorable he was on X Factor. Dat hair.

The adorableness has faded with age/the tattoo's plus his reputation as a man whore.

I will get over it though. I still have my Louis....(plus Liam is growing on me)

Nemesis_

I'm fine with this; I just wish my local station would do it. Pumped Up Kicks gets played too much for my tastes.

I always hated it. I didn't even know that was what it was about, but I admittedly didn't even pay attention to it either,

Poor Roy/Xtina btw

Trigger

I think Shakira will be boring as well. She strikes me as a very normal woman, not exactly the kind of person that will make the panel interesting.

Peru

Shakira's probably the most intelligent pop star the mainstream has seen.. but that doesn't mean she'll work as a judge, of course, or be entertaining.

Mau ®

Shakira...boring?

What kind of blasphemy is going on here?!

She highly charismatic and smart. Plus she's dating Pique... she cant be THAT boring ;)

But whatever. Ya'll stay mad at this latina queen with actual latina curves.

tumblr_lo45qamHkp1qkfv7uo1_500.gif

I think Shakira will be boring as well. She strikes me as a very normal woman, not exactly the kind of person that will make the panel interesting.

My thoughts as well.

On the other hand I have tried to think of someone more interesting who they could have brought on and I am having a hard time. The market is kind of limited.

Its going to be rough when Idol (the superior show to begin with) has Mariah, Nicki, and Kieth......

Bladenic

Shakira...boring?

What kind of blasphemy is going on here?!

She highly charismatic and smart. Plus she's dating Pique... she cant be THAT boring ;)

But whatever. Ya'll stay mad at this latina queen with actual latina curves.

tumblr_lo45qamHkp1qkfv7uo1_500.gif

I think that these fools aren't looking at the fact that as a judge she will be amazing. But rather that she's not a drama machine, crazy, stupid, etc. to be "entertaining."

royalan

Christina was also charismatic and smart. Gave great critique and wasn't afraid to be harsh. Spoke with an authority equal to or greater than the men on the show. Had a big, loud, bold personality. And wasn't afraid to show up looking like this:

ZFj6i.jpg

Or this:

DA0du.jpg

Or this:

1ha3L.jpg

My Queen was an incomparable judge. Shakira's got her work cut out for her if she's going to be even half as interesting.

a8hRa.gif

I think that these fools aren't looking at the fact that as a judge she will be amazing. But rather that she's not a drama machine, crazy, stupid, etc. to be "entertaining."

..because we have NEVER been told that before.

ipwkA1vzhaqGP.gif

Plus being entertaining is a VERY important part of being a good judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom