• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Popular neo-Nazi blogger outed and resigns. Has Jewish wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PillarEN

never understood why breitbart is the outlet for the new wave of nazies anyway.

It is called BREITBART, are you an idiot?!

I actually don't know what that means. Looking up a translation it means "wide beard" but I'm guessing that isn't the meaning I should be thinking of.

XAL

NoRéN;228627823 said:
Starring Jennifer Lawrence as the wife.

She'll be in the movie for 5 minutes of screentime, get paid 2x her female costar that has 3x more screentime and then win an oscar. She will then loudly desecrate sacred garments with her ass crack and then laugh about it on a tv talk show.

Or something.

If I was married to him and was Jewish I would have said something and expected he be more sensitive in return.

Funny, if I was married to him and was Jewish I would have smothered him with a pillow in his sleep. He's a fucking NEO-NAZI, no jury in the world would convict.

Desi

--Mike Enoch was considered one of the three most influential figures in the “alt-right” movement along with Daily Stormer creator Andrew Anglin and Richard Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute, a white supremacist think tank.
Like, do you even try?

MUnited83

For you.
no, you see, these are the bad guys so apparently it's ok

Oh, but it is ok. Those motherfuckers on the alt-right literally thrive on doing this shit to everyone who dares disagree with them, constantly directing their rabbid userbase to do that, and you think i'm going to give one single fucking shit one of them gets a hit of his own medicine?
Play with fire and you fucking get burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom