• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

olimario

Banned
bjork said:
tonight, following an 11 hour shift

11143.JPG

11142.JPG

You would look good with shorter hair (still long-ish), a shave, and a nice suit.

Jim Bowie

I don't think you look like Durst. And if you cut your hair, you wouldn't look like ErasureAcer.

But then you'd look like post-sellout Hetfield.

Your move, preacherman- choose wisely.

bjork

Jim Bowie said:
I don't think you look like Durst. And if you cut your hair, you wouldn't look like ErasureAcer.

But then you'd look like post-sellout Hetfield.

Your move, preacherman- choose wisely.

I pick death.

THERE IS NO WIN, SOLDIER

etiolate

Banned
I say no to sellout-Hetfield look. Keep the mane. Think about investing into women's leather pants. Start a band called Riding the Lightning and pick up coverband groupies. Just don't admit you're a bjork fan or it will ruin EVERYTHING!

Rorschach

:lol Poor bjork. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you look like Fred Durst or ErasureAcer at all.

You look like a Hardy brother :|

john tv said:

You had your picture taken with Susumu! You're my new hero. Was Puchi there too?!?!?!?!?

I want my pciture taken with Mr Driller. Taizou and Puchi too. Better off that I don't tho. I'd probably tackle them to the ground and be arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom