• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
keiichi said:
In NY last year, trying to look contemplative.
296793715_697213f6b8.jpg

hawt

jarosh said:

Mmmm... I love the hoodie and jacket. You are cute too, Jarosh... but I am happily with someone else and I'm not (in)sane enough to take on two relationships.

So when you leave those article of clothing on someone's floor and they disappear... you know where they went. :p

Grimmy

Banned
Jarosh is definitely cute. But it depends on whether he's swiss-french or swiss-german (sorry, if you're swiss-italian then BYE BYE).

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
what's with everyone, man and woman, gay and straight, hitting on jarosh? he's mine, y'all better step the **** off. i'm his official e-stalker.

White Man said:
You're just her flavor of the week! She'll be back to demi in no time!
jarosh said:
as soon as that happens i'm all yours.

white man owned, i win, as usual.

demi is old hat, i'm holding onto jarosh for a good long time. you'll have to lure him away with something better than that

hi jarosh :)

jarosh

Sonki. said:
Jarosh, can't you like... fix your twisted jaw in photoshop? And like make you look cooler?
lolz. there's lots of stuff wrong with my face and i hate quite a few things about it but i definitely don't have a "twisted jaw". that's just the shadows and me doing something weird with my lip

cloudwalking said:
white man owned, i win, as usual.

demi is old hat, i'm holding onto jarosh for a good long time. you'll have to lure him away with something better than that

hi jarosh :)
oh yeah? well, i saw your post on eb... :(

Grimmy said:
Jarosh is definitely cute. But it depends on whether he's swiss-french or swiss-german (sorry, if you're swiss-italian then BYE BYE).
i'm swiss german. but i'm also half italian (not swiss italian).

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
OnkelC said:
From a TV interview:
escherfoto.jpg

care to elaborate?

also, are all your shirts blue?

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
OnkelC said:
job stuff

and yes.

first you refuse to use the avatar i made for you and now you treat me with such coldness :(

my heart is not made of stone, you know

:/(((((((((((((.7:78::(((((((((((

tnw

Banned
jarosh said:
lolz. there's lots of stuff wrong with my face and i hate quite a few things about it but i definitely don't have a "twisted jaw". that's just the shadows and me doing something weird with my lip

oh yeah? well, i saw your post on eb... :(

i'm swiss german. but i'm also half italian (not swiss italian).

You're pretty cute Jarosh (you too Keiichi!) although the neck hair is pretty gross....

...but you're swiss german....so you have swiss citizenship? where did you grow up? My friend grew up and went to school in Lausanne.

Yeay Herzog and DeMeuron!

09a.jpg

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
jarosh said:
is that a regional channel onkel?
This one was on MDR, which is on cable and satellite. It was aired on other channels, too.

valparaiso said:
first you refuse to use the avatar i made for you and now you treat me with such coldness :(

my heart is not made of stone, you know

:/(((((((((((((.7:78::(((((((((((

lol
this was about Saxony funeral law, I was asked to do a statement about how the state government screwed up on a specific topic. And all my shirts except one are blue.

jarosh

OnkelC said:
This one was on MDR, which is on cable and satellite. It was aired on other channels, too.
i have mdr :O

can you elaborate? what was the interview about? does it air again?

tnw said:
You're pretty cute Jarosh (you too Keiichi!)

...but you're swiss german....so you have swiss citizenship? where did you grow up? My friend grew up and went to school in Lausanne.

Yeay Herzog and DeMeuron!
i grew up in switzerland. i don't even speak italian. BUT i do have an italian passport. my dad is from calabria.

Koshiba

Bumping the picture thread since it's fallen quite a ways back.. Also finally found my phone's USB cord again so took some recent pictures off of it..

I love gummies but thought the packaging on these was a little messed up..

pic25dt5.jpg

They squirt gummie blood. Here's me looking insanely evil and chowing down on them.

pic34pu2.jpg

And a normal picture of me..

pic24wf8.jpg

Mar

Hotarubi said:

Awesome looking dog. Sorry to hear she's not doing so great.

Here's mine Poppy (pick the name reference). She's also not so good. She has a heart condition and the vet gave her a year to live. It's been well over that now. She's getting slower but still keen to leap about like she's young. In this picture she's doing what she loves most. Chewing a tennis ball.

poppyphoto.jpg

temp

posting on contract only
forestgumpxr8.jpg

I wish you wouldn't go, Jenny.

robinwrightpenndefendshax5.jpg

I have to, Forrest.

mepic.jpg

Jenny? Things got a little out of hand. It's just this war and that, that lyin' son-of-a-bitch Johnson. I would never hurt you. You know that.

forestgumpxr8.jpg

You know what I think? I think you should go home to Greenbow, Alabama!

Koshiba

Saoh said:
:lol omg that is gross :lol . the red camera eyes help you evil, yeah.

Yeah, I just found it funny the bug is laying back smiling as his guts are squirting out. :lol I typically do get red-eye from cameras so when I saw it I thought it made me look demonic. Lol.

puck1337

infinityjinx said:
great pictures!^ what a beautiful young family!
Thanks! I hope we can get some of that energy back in the next few weeks, since the little guy is really sucking it out of us right now.

Zio

Martoo said:
Awesome looking dog. Sorry to hear she's not doing so great.

Here's mine Poppy (pick the name reference). She's also not so good. She has a heart condition and the vet gave her a year to live. It's been well over that now. She's getting slower but still keen to leap about like she's young. In this picture she's doing what she loves most. Chewing a tennis ball.

poppyphoto.jpg

what kind of dog is that, martoo? i like it. looks like a mix with german shepherd or something.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Incognito said:
me and an ex...

pat3yi3.jpg

Man. Good-looking girl you had there...

Martoo said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Kelpie

Possibly the smartest breed of dogs on the planet.

Sort of similar to border collies, so I can believe it. You'll be hard-pressed to find another type of dog that is just so naturally compassionate and intelligent, but they certainly require alot of attention. I adore the breed, plus they're so damn cute when they're little. :D

756px-Maddoch1.jpg

tedtropy said:
Man. Good-looking girl you had there...

yeah, she's been reminding me of that. i dumped her for another girl who subsequently dumped me on AIM 8 months later... and new GF hated old GF(girl pictured) so i ceased contact with old GF until a few weeks ago.. man, i'm really stupid.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
This past weekend.

fam07wv7.jpg

Amazing how I was one bad day away from doing something really crazy, now this. I'm not cross-eyed either. The actual photo is much clearer. I was holding the picture in my hands at the photo place and taking a picture w/ my camera phone... Ghetto!

tedtropy

Incognito said:
yeah, she's been reminding me of that. i dumped her for another girl who subsequently dumped me on AIM 8 months later... and new GF hated old GF(girl pictured) so i ceased contact with old GF until a few weeks ago.. man, i'm really stupid.

Yep, but hey, it's as good a reason to drink as any other. To women! :D

tedtropy

l_aaf6d9ed731b1b487879d0505298d5d0.jpg

Time and time again you astound with me with how pretty you are. It's a shame you post here and are, in fact, a post-op man. :D

Also, you rock those glasses.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Yes my daughter is cute isn't she? I hope she never finds out I used her photos to pose as a girl on the internet.

and thank you again very much, you're too kind : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom