• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Seriously, where is there to think about here...

tedspaz1pa9.gif

White Man

Jarosh, I have heard so much about the cheeses of your land. I can appreciate your culture much more than cloudwalking could. Frankly, <inconspicuously>I think she's kinda dumb</inconspicuously>.

jarosh

White Man said:
Jarosh, I have heard so much about the cheeses of your land. I can appreciate your culture much more than cloudwalking could. Frankly, <inconspicuously>I think she's kinda dumb</inconspicuously>.
cheeses? that's all you know of our culture? i'm afraid that won't suffice if you want to **** me. is there anything else you know about "swissyland"?

i'm a little bit on the fence here. i might even choose ted, you know. that shirtless gif is kinda hot.

White Man

jarosh said:
cheeses? that's all you know of our culture? i'm afraid that won't suffice if you want to **** me. is there anything else you know about "swissyland"?

i'm a little bit on the fence here. i might even choose ted, you know. that shirtless gif is kinda hot.

Uh, you got rape raped by Napoleon. There's that whole neutrality thing, which is great for me because I am totally apathetic. You have sweet banks that are great for tax shelters, funding terrorists, and good for hiding illicit slush funds. Many of thos European moon languages are spoken there. Oh, H.R. Giger is from there, iirc. And linguist JESUS Ferdinand de Saussure. And Jung and uhhhhh, philosopher Rousseau. And is Swissyland the yodeling place? I guess Gwen Stefani is very swiss influenced. Oh and it's like, all European and shit, so you have awesome progressive attitudes about ****ing.

jarosh

White Man said:
Uh, you got rape raped by Napoleon. There's that whole neutrality thing, which is great for me because I am totally apathetic. You have sweet banks that are great for tax shelters, funding terrorists, and good for hiding illicit slush funds. Many of thos European moon languages are spoken there. Oh, H.R. Giger is from there, iirc. And linguist JESUS Ferdinand de Saussure. And Jung and uhhhhh, philosopher Rousseau. And is Swissyland the yodeling place? I guess Gwen Stefani is very swiss influenced. Oh and it's like, all European and shit, so you have awesome progressive attitudes about ****ing.
that's nice but mostly irrelevant since you didn't mention the only two important people switzerland has ever produced. this guy and this guy. if you can prove that you've at least read one of their novels i will have intercourse with you.

Crab Shaker said:
wtf is going on here, how do we even know that's a real pic of jarosh?
it is. no, i'm not going to hold up a stupid sign that says "hello gaf" or something.

White Man said:
Oh and that chocolate milk whore is from there, too. Swiss Miss or whatever. God I hate her.
i don't know who you're talking about

White Man

I'm fairly certain I at least read a few scenes from a Frisch play when I was in college, but I'd be hard pressed to remember what. So I guess you got me.

And how are Jung, Rousseau, and Saussure not important?

Also, I can guarantee cloudwalking has also never read anything by the people you mentioned!

tedtropy

funkmastergeneral said:
my girlfriend doing what she does best. my laundry.

Picture005.jpg

That's fine and all, but she's yet to make me my sandwich.

Also, clear your browser history. They always find out about GAF. Always. Don't make it easy for her.

jarosh

White Man said:
I'm fairly certain I at least read a few scenes from a Frisch play when I was in college, but I'd be hard pressed to remember what. So I guess you got me.

And how are Jung, Rousseau, and Saussure not important?
rousseau is ok i guess. just a matter of personal preference. i simply ADORE frisch and dürrenmatt. you need to read "gantenbein" or "i'm not stiller". i'm pretty sure you'd like it.

White Man said:
Also, I can guarantee cloudwalking has also never read anything by the people you mentioned!
to be fair she's got boobs and a vagina. i kinda like that too

tedtropy

Meier said:
Haha no kidding. That's getting your money's worth!

Just because it's small doesn't mean it isn't running 1080i native. That thing could be seven inches of HD glory!

jarosh

White Man said:
You're just her flavor of the week! She'll be back to demi in no time!
as soon as that happens i'm all yours. you'll probably feel violated but you won't be able to resist me

tedtropy said:
Just because it's small doesn't mean it...
tell me you're not used to employing that defense :(

It's linoleum, and the xbox360 was a gift to me from the pharmacists at the store i work at. I'm pretty poor (as seen by my 13" TV which has a VHS slot covered by duct tape) and the only way i could afford school was scholarships.

tedtropy

jarosh said:
tell me you're not used to employing that defense :(

Apparently you skimmed past the "seven inches of HD glory" part. KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?!?

Chao

jarosh said:
lol copy/paste

i look terrifyingly young in this picture.
in real life i don't look like 16 and i also look about 50% less gay. i swear.

mepic.jpg

Y HALO THAR BUTTSEKS? <3

(you are hawt jarosh, I have to admit. And I am exclusively heterosexual, but...)

Saoh

jarosh said:
lol copy/paste

i look terrifyingly young in this picture.
in real life i don't look like 16 and i also look about 50% less gay. i swear.

mepic.jpg

is that really really you? MY GOD! i finally meet the PSlegend :D

i had a totally different image of you, but wow you´re hot. can i move in with you? :) i can take care of Zorro and Julie(?) too!!

Junpei Heat

Wow jarosh sure has some tough competition.......whats the age of consent in Switzerland?

optimiss you look a bit different from the last pic you posted but i like your hair

jarosh

tedtropy said:
KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?!?
you're a grower?

Saoh said:
is that really really you? MY GOD! i finally meet the PSlegend :D

i had a totally different image of you, but wow you´re hot. can i move in with you? :) i can take care of Zorro and Julie(?) too!!
lol you know the names of my cats. okay you can move in. stalker.

tedtropy

jarosh said:
i choose you.

unzip your pants, big boy

I'm like Pikachu! Only...more of a man whore. The weekend has only begun and already it's awesome.

Saoh

jarosh said:
lol you know the names of my cats. okay you can move in. stalker.

yeah, zorro is a pretty hard name to forget. i happen to have a cat too, so i posted in that thread.

i hope you dont mind the post-it's with sex messages i'm gonna leave on your fridge.

tedtropy said:
I'm like Pikachu! Only...more of a man whore. The weekend has only begun and already it's awesome.

what do you do for $27?? sucks that the pay day is far away, i dont have the whole $50 :(

jarosh

CrisKre said:
uhm, what was that all about?

i use imageready for the gifs.

Saoh said:
jarosh said:
what do you do for $27?? sucks that the pay day is far away, i dont have the whole $50 :(
i wonder if that mistake has something to do with your subconscious

tedtropy

Saoh said:

Considering what tax-time is about to do to me, probably the same thing I'd do for $50. Only I'd lie to the people willing to pay the $50, of course.

Junpei Heat

metdroid said:
These gay jarosh wars need more gay avatars like mine

I agree my avatar can be pimped and I just found out what the age of consent is I'm legal baby :lol

jarosh "son" is american slang

and cats are fighting in my backyard ima about to go take a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom