• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMaji

atomsk said:
i think every hundred pages or so i post some new pictures, so i figure it's about time.

these are from a music video shoot i did back in december. mostly from the footage i didnt use :lol

l_431039824016cab69da994cf93add8f6.jpg

Is that the bang bus? :lol

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
reggieandTFE said:
Being a vegetarian in Japan is tough, especially if you don't eat seafood.

hmm8lg.jpg
lol, what the hell is vegetarian seafood?
I have a feeling if/when I move to japan I'm not going to enjoy my diet much. :(

How did you like Japan anyway?

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Martoo said:
Tis I:

me.jpg

Anyone who knows what the license plate is in reference to gets a cookie.

No idea on the license plate, but hey, nice shirt and not a bad little car.

Mar

bigfatgameguy said:
is it referencing agent smiths license plate from matrix reloaded?

Winner!

Your prize:

cookie.jpg

Yeah. So with that license plate, I am a stealth nerd. Stealth in the way that it's so obscure not many people if any would pick it.

Enigma5

Here are some recent photos...

ash_me_vegas.jpg

My girlfriend Ashely and I at the MGM Skylofts

jason_me_mall.jpg

Purg3 any myself getting wasted at the Mall in Vegas

mark_matrix2.jpg

vegas_shades.jpg

Borci88

infinityjinx said:
http://www.houstonbeats.com/
^better link

http://www.houstonbeats.com/board/showthread.php?t=91754
dubstep (minimal drum n bass) party feb 10

http://www.houstonbeats.com/board/showthread.php?t=91771
INFECTED MUSHROOM!!! *LIVE* israeli psytrance band...incredible performers- concert+party mixed all into one. cant recommend them enough.

http://www.houstonbeats.com/board/showthread.php?t=91711
^rave! (although from what i hear, houston kids hate the word rave and prefer the term 'party.' shrug.)

hey, as a raver i have to say go for it. either you'll like it or u wont but you'll always have the experience if u go to at least 1.
i have no idea what the drug scene is like in texas, but i must of course stress that noooo way not everyone does drugs. plenty of people are sxe, just drink or prefer to stay sober. i can honestly say im totally sober at parties wayyy more than i get ****ed up.. which is prolly why the occasional high is so special.
PM me if u want any mp3s of underground edm mixes - i have everything from acid techno to psytrance to drum n bass, trance, house, hard house, breaks, freeform, etc.
Hey infinity, can you recommend me any good songs/DJs/Composers for some sweet Techno or Trance. Im really after some Deep BASS, sounds so awesome on my new speakers, lately I've been listening to quite a bit of DIRTY SOUTH and the such, PVD and Armin Van Buuren dont really do it for me im afraid.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Not me (obviously) but I thought I'd post a picture of my dog. She has cancer and hasn't been doing well at all for the past few months, but was unexpectedly lively yesterday.

dscf0999.jpg

Also, don't know how I missed him the first time around, but damn, reggieandTFE is cute².

Christopher

Hotarubi said:
Not me (obviously) but I thought I'd post a picture of my dog. She has cancer and hasn't been doing well at all for the past few months, but was unexpectedly lively yesterday.

dscf0999.jpg

Also, don't know how I missed him the first time around, but damn, reggieandTFE is cute².

:(

bluemax

Banned
Hotarubi said:

dscf0999.jpg

I know how you feel, my doggie has doggie Cushings and my parents weren't going to tell me. I get the sad feeling he might die while I'm off to school. I spent a lot of time with him while I was home, but he's just not anywhere near as lively as he used to be :-(

snow-011.jpg

Puppies + snow == aww.

tnw

Banned
Hotarubi said:
Not me (obviously) but I thought I'd post a picture of my dog. She has cancer and hasn't been doing well at all for the past few months, but was unexpectedly lively yesterday. .

My golden retriever died of cancer (we had to put him to sleep). It was pretty sad, but dogs only live at most 15 years or so, and he was like 14 I think, so that's just how it goes.

But the bright side is, after that we got a great springer spaniel who was the best dog ever.....

But then another 15 years came, and she had to be put to sleep for something (I wasn't around)...that was also sad.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
The cat I had growing up (well, one that actually survived) is now 15 and living with my father. He was always a little tubby, but now he has kitty diabetes and has to have injections twice a day.

He hobbles.

It's pretty hard to deal with, really. I got him when I was 9 or so - I'm kind of used to him being there when I go back to my dad's. Now, each time I see him, I expect it to be the last time.

bogg

Cool :)
I like your hair.I wish mine was smooth like that.
Now it is time for jarosh to post some pics. Do it for the internet jarosh!

Borci88 said:
Hey infinity, can you recommend me any good songs/DJs/Composers for some sweet Techno or Trance. Im really after some Deep BASS, sounds so awesome on my new speakers, lately I've been listening to quite a bit of DIRTY SOUTH and the such, PVD and Armin Van Buuren dont really do it for me im afraid.

really bass heavy techno is called schranz n tends to come from german producers like Chris Liebing and dj Rush
i <3 DAVE the drummer for fun, hard techno
Carl Cox is a goodie too

for trance u can most appreciate on a good system, i recommend Infected Mushroom (psytrance) ... otherwise im not huge on trance

also, dont forget about drum n BaSS - check out pendulum's album - hold your colour or a john B dj mix if u can snag one

(i can aim/file transfer some of this stuff to u if necessary, pm me if u like)

-hopefully these suggestions arent redundant to you, im not sure what u already know of-

Matt_09

Here I am at the camp Neu in Barcelona on Sunday evening. Its not the best pic of me as I hadn't slept in over 24 hours and hadn't shaved in too long but its a pic none the less.

P1010033.jpg

The stadium was f**kin immense in every sense of the word. Barcelona is a fantastic city.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Enigma5 said:
Here are some recent photos...

ash_me_vegas.jpg

If I had to guess, I'd say you were a clone...or something. Do you wear foundation? You're substantially prettier than your GF (n/h).

demon said:
lol, what the hell is vegetarian seafood?
I have a feeling if/when I move to japan I'm not going to enjoy my diet much. :(

How did you like Japan anyway?

Yeah, food in Japan cuisine can be crazy. I don't eat either meat OR FISH and no one seemed to understand what that meant. Squiggly, squirmy fish flakes ruined two dishes of pasta for me. When preparing Western food, they also seem to cram in as much bacon or throw on as many runny poached eggs as is physically possible.

As for your question, my perspective is skewed because I had three weeks off of work and was able to spend pretty much every minute with my girlfriend that I hadn't seen in three months, but I really enjoyed Japan. People were insanely polite and courteous, there were a million things to do: bars, arcades, shopping (for my lady), karoake, good eats, etc. and the public transportation was a marvel to behold and made me wish I never had to drive again.

There are a couple of latent societal issues that troubled me a lot: mainly, the overt racism that would pop up in casual conversation and the expected submissiveness of women. Despite these things, I would love to go live there for a good amount of time so I can learn the language and explore some more.
picture0478gf.jpg

picture0463ee.jpg

Hotarubi said:

Hey there, welcome to my Ryokan. :)

picture0560xo.jpg

Don't Make ME KILL YOU!

picture0851ou.jpg

Just kidding baby, I'm still your man ;)

picture1016ck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom