• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koshiba

Strider2K99 said:
Looks like goth-punk to me or at least goth.

It's actually a biker-top. :lol I like different-looking clothing sometimes. :p

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...234365014794_1099230013_30552077_837077_n.jpg

Another of the black/red outfit. those pants I'm wearing I actually got at a bike thing too. :D All I have are mirror pictures of it though because no one else was around at the time to get a good picture for me. Lol.

edit: well here's the full picture of the manga-wall. :lol
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...94233891541_1099230013_30473292_2218113_n.jpg

It's kinda blurry, because it's from a cellphone. Taken after I helped my friends destroy the line at Sushi Hana.
64692516985959453520.jpg

SundaySounds said:
FindMyFarms
FindMyManners
(Today, 02:23 PM)

you think she wore that outfit because she didn't want her boobs to get noticed? Shes proud of them. If I had nice boobs I'd never wear a shirt. (and If i were a girl)

Koshiba

Teh Hamburglar said:
you think she wore that outfit because she didn't want her boobs to get noticed? Shes proud of them. If I had nice boobs I'd never wear a shirt. (and If i were a girl)

Pretty much. I'm not going to show cleavage and then complain if it gets noticed. :lol I'll never understand that. ".:girl wears low cut shirt:. omg people are looking at my boobs. :( pigs" duh? :p

Gui_PT

Koshiba said:
Pretty much. I'm not going to show cleavage and then complain if it gets noticed. :lol I'll never understand that. ".:girl wears low cut shirt:. omg people are looking at my boobs. :( pigs" duh? :p

Yeah, I hate it when girls do that.

They wear tight/short clothes and then complain when someone stares.

You knew what you were doing when you picked those clothes!!!!

Koshiba

Gui_PT said:

Yeah, I stare when a chick has a nice rack and is wearing something tight/low cut. :lol so why should I complain.

Gui_PT said:

last comment on this as I dont want to derail thread but I think theres a difference between a busty woman wearing a shirt that fits and a woman who wears a shirt that exposes her cleavage. One is wearing a shirt that fits which happen to have big breasts, other is actively seeking attention.

Money

Banned
nib95 said:
Yes, I know you guys can trace my FB pics back to my account but whatever. Feel free to browse my pics/work and chuck me a PM if ya like lol. I'm a friendly enough dude! But anyway, a few new pics!

NibzTb.jpg

Dude lets be best friends...
so i can marry your hot, hot sister

Gui_PT

Koshiba said:
Yeah, I stare when a chick has a nice rack and is wearing something tight/low cut. :lol so why should I complain.

The female body is indeed a lovely thing :p

Teh Hamburglar said:
last comment on this as I dont want to derail thread but I think theres a difference between a busty woman wearing a shirt that fits and a woman who wears a shirt that exposes her cleavage. One is wearing a shirt that fits which happen to have big breasts, other is actively seeking attention.

As long as there's boobs, I stare. So it makes no difference to me

Don't blame me, it's in my genes!

Gui_PT said:
The female body is indeed a lovely thing :p

As long as there's boobs, I stare. So it makes no difference to me

Don't blame me, it's in my genes!

Thats fine but don't get mad when she says you're a pig. Thats all I was trying to say about bewbs!

Money said:
Dude lets be best friends...
so i can marry your hot, hot sister

but according to him she's not his sister and she's wildly attracted to him but he's blowing her off....

but I don't want get involved in this

wRATH2x

Banned
AqueousTransmission said:
Just snapped this and in the morning I will probably wonder why the hell I posted it since it is 3 am and I am completely without makeup but I wanted to share my first picture as a 20 year old :D 'tis my birthday!

72tzbn.jpg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Teh Hamburglar said:

lmao. I know, I just thought it was funny.

nib95

Banned
Ken Masters said:
but according to him she's not his sister and she's wildly attracted to him but he's blowing her off....

but I don't want get involved in this

I know it sounds made up, especially after you've see her, and because this is the internet. But it's the honest truth. I wouldn't say she's "wildly" attracted to me either. That makes it sound like it's a physical thing. I do know that she does or has (in the past) fancied me and has also asked me out before (to which I politely rejected for my own reasons on compatibility).

Gui_PT

Guess it's only fair I post some more pictures, even if old:
2pseiwh.jpg

When I had long hair. The other person is cut because I didn't ask his permission to post this

20iz1c1.jpg

25t7t38.jpg

Pretty view

t83l29.jpg

Uhm... No explanation for this one

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! It was indeed! :D

And SundaySounds... of course you had to post the pic of me with super-asymmetrical eyelids :p You do look ridiculously cute in it though!

GT500

Neo Member
Saadster said:
Neither of those suit you. Try this.

shorthair.jpg

Except with maybe a bit longer hair.
Honestly, I am not very good with this stuff. I usually go with the second one without beard, with glasses and more parted hair which many people called "super nerdy".

I will probably need a very good cream to do it. I will probably try this the next time, thanks for the suggestion.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
AqueousTransmission said:
Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! It was indeed! :D

And SundaySounds... of course you had to post the pic of me with super-asymmetrical eyelids :p You do look ridiculously cute in it though!

Happy belated birthday! Do you guys call each other by your usernames in person too?

Gui_PT

Jamie xxoo said:
It looks like you had an attack of Cute that was captured on camera.

Haha, thank you :D

I was actually trying to look menacing, but I assume all my cuteness won't allow that

Wow, am I conceited or what? :p

Audioboxer87 said:
Me and the GF up some mountain in Scotland (the shame I can't even remember and I live here :lol )

iPhone camera, so not great quality, I'll post something better eventually

IMG_0157-1.jpg

Pic you can see me a bit better in :lol

24193_10150132545195291_615535290_1.jpg

In pub getting steamz last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom