• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
bjork said:
Hey, you wanna run your fingers through bjork's suave bedhair, you need to come dressed for the part.

The bedhair in question:
0528001238.jpg

:touch

Well I guess I won't have the chance to touch your luxurious hair, since the pants are actually textured like that. :lol

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
JeFfRey said:
Too gay-ish for my tastes, but it's the first time I got real pictures, so here you go! :lol

Are you wearing makeup?

Anyway, nice skin and hair.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
xelios said:
Are you wearing makeup?

Anyway, nice skin and hair.

Only for the eyes, since it looks better for the camera he told me. I've been cutting my hair myself for the last 3 years. :lol

bjork

Gui_PT said:
I wish to touch it

Suffer. Today it's more straight because I actually showered and ran a comb through it. That pic yesterday was "I took a shower and went to sleep, and this is what I woke up to."

:sexy

Eccocid

looks like a bogus to me. There was no movement on his side maybe a still image. tho there was some sound.........arabic praying!

Eccocid

V_Ben said:
the hell? why post that :/
Because the guy at the below is me!
and i got that screen few hours ago! :p
its fake guys
when he opened the cam it was already like that, he didnt suicide infront of me!

V_Ben

Banned
Eccocid said:
Because the guy at the below is me!
and i got that screen few hours ago! :p
its fake guys
when he opened the cam it was already like that, he didnt suicide infront of me!

ah, right :lol

sphagnum

Banned
With bonus ducks.
2edboyu.jpg

For comparison's sake, me last year before I lost weight (not that you can tell all that much since the first picture is just my head), looking incredibly smug in enemy territory. :lol
287faev.jpg

Forgive the neckbeard.

Amakusa

JeFfRey said:
Too gay-ish for my tastes, but it's the first time I got real pictures, so here you go! :lol

27wrj0w.jpg

Replace the flowers wih a hot half naked asian chick
334syz5.jpg

dude... you look like a crazy baby eatting crack head in that picture, never use that look again... inless you're about to yell SPARRTAAAAA!!! and rip someone a new one
xpvwjl.jpg

I really don't know why your pants are so wrinkled.. and that neck wrap HELL NO

Don't EVER.. and I mean EVER! hire that photographer again.
If I had to pick the best picture, it would be the gay'ish one with flowers only because those shades you're wearing fucking rock

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
uhh...

So I hadn't come here in a while and I saw that taaz.com stuff some pages back. Hilarious.

And then I did this...

p1a5b166954bcfe6415d40m47z.jpg

I'd fuck me.

bjork

That ocean looks awesome. I could go for some swimming right around now.

0528002325.jpg

I originally combed it straight back, and somehow it wound up like this. Shit has a mind of its own.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
JeFfRey said:

27wrj0w.jpg

334syz5.jpg

xpvwjl.jpg

I don't why the Photographer thought pretty flowers and nature would go well with the style of clothes you're in :lol The look you're sportin' is metro, tunnels, city alleys, not green woods and lil' tulips!

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
BlueTsunami said:
I don't why the Photographer thought pretty flowers and nature would go well with the style of clothes you're in :lol The look you're sportin' is metro, tunnels, city alleys, not green woods and lil' tulips!

Well he's stuyding photography so! Nothing wrong with helping a friend. Plus I'm terribly self-conscious but for once, I don't look that bad. For the background, it's simple, we were stuck in the middle of nature, and we both live in the city. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom