• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
S1lent said:
:lol What song was playing?

AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long." It was pretty glorious. Totally in the zone at the moment above.

One more for good measure. Same song.

39820_10150234642545408_679965407_13694096_1187016_n.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
DMPrince said:
I saw a thread about girls like guys wearing red. So i wore read today ;D

8db1e1f5.jpg

this was the defect shirt for Critter Crunch. (red arrow over red) :lol

Love the shirt, where did you get it?

S1lent

Looking good, CrystalGemini. :D I thought that was an elevator you were standing in front of at first but now I'm thinking it's a refrigerator...

Yeah it's a refrigerator. :lol The whole party ended up moving into the kitchen for cupcakes.

Went out to dinner at Kirala in Berkeley tonight (I'll post food pics in the food thread) with bf, sis and bff :D

40089_693502209458_60710639_37654633_4863512_n.jpg

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
DMPrince said:
i don't believe sexynerd was naked. i mean anyone could do that.

What's funny is that I was originally going to tease that the only thing I was wearing was the towel on my head. But, I thought it was a little attention whorish and redacted it.

_Isaac said:
Why would he lie about it?

Haha, yeah, it's not as if I have a huge penis that's hiding out of frame or rock hard abs. But if I did you can bet your ass that they would be in frame too! :lol

SexyNerd said:
What's funny is that I was originally going to tease that the only thing I was wearing was the towel on my head. But, I thought it was a little attention whorish and redacted it.

Haha, yeah, it's not as if I have a huge penis that's hiding out of frame or rock hard abs. But if I did you can bet your ass that they would be in frame too! :lol
i don't care about the penis i just want you to draw all over your body with chocolate pudding. would make a girl real giddy ;3

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Danielsan said:
Going to get a haircut tomorrow.
Definitely in need of one.

2saz0y9.jpg

Are those Sennheiser HD555s? Leaving my pair of them back in Scotland was a really fucking bad decision.

Danielsan

industrian said:
Are those Sennheiser HD555s? Leaving my pair of them back in Scotland was a really fucking bad decision.
They're HD595s but close enough.
Can't believe you'd leave without a good pair of cans like that. These things are essential to my music listening experience. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom