• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Sosa said:
2z6dp5i.jpg

Switzerland, Austria or Germany?

God I love my continent :D

I'd guess none of those, looks like Bled in Slovenia.

Sagitario said:
You look good jarosh, nice shirt, I like it!

I won't believe it until I see it [no shirts, please]!
Damn it! Well I can go 1 for 2 with this one. Check the gay thread for something else though. :)

Snapshotofme3.jpg

Aww, there he is! Isn't he just adorable.

:| Now I'm never clicking on this thread again!

Sagitario

DarthWufei said:
Damn it! Well I can go 1 for 2 with this one. Check the gay thread for something else though. :)

Snapshotofme3.jpg

Aww, there he is! Isn't he just adorable.

:| Now I'm never clicking on this thread again!

Nice!

DarthWufei smiling >>>>>>>> DarthWufei shirtless >>>>>>>>>> DarthWufei no smiling

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
SNC00016.jpg

My camera phone sucks.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Are you in TJ Maxx by any chance? I swear I've seen that exact same clothes rack behind you. Wait a second...

about two months since my jaw surgery . the swelling i have will be around for another 2-4 more months i think, i gave myself the nickname boomer face :lol

also zoolander/mini fro hair is fully grown :D

40616_1584787901964_1303769136_1621498_3124235_n.jpg

beelzebozo said:
what happened to your jaw, man?

it looks like it's healing nicely now, whatever the case.
I had a under bite , about 1 or 2 inches apart from my upper jaw and my lower jaw slanted to the right looking kinda like this ---> : ^ \ when I relaxed my mouth.
Plus they took out 2 of my wisdom teeth during surgery :lol

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
well, it looks good. i'm happy you had it fixed, and that you seem happier with it now. some things like that, you know, you don't get to choose, and you have to work with what you're given.

Jay Sosa

Aesius said:
I loved you in Aquaman, but Medellin was pretty mediocre.

I think you're confusing him with Adrian Grenier..

@Eccocid: Good luck with the show you're doing with Drama! And your table tennis carreer of course!

jarosh said:
mev1.jpg

me in a venitian bathroom
So this is the author of all the most amazing gifs / pics that GAF has ever seen. Who would have thought he'd be not only the biggest nerd in the world but a hot one at that! :lol No offense intended, hope you don't take any!

jarosh

TheKingsCrown said:
So this is the author of all the most amazing gifs / pics that GAF has ever seen. Who would have thought he'd be not only the biggest nerd in the world but a hot one at that! :lol No offense intended, hope you don't take any!
thanks. no offense taken! why would i?

also: what about that picture specifically makes you think i'm the biggest nerd in the world? (not that i'm disputing being a massive nerd ;) )

i have, btw, posted quite a few pictures of myself in this thread, the first one as far as almost 4 years back :p

Pennywise

bjork said:
I would never have my hair combed forward like that. Ever! :noseup
It's just I dont know what to do with a long haircut....even since I was a kid I had a short haircut :x

Ah and would you mind to post a picture ? I wanna see what Garcia exactly means D:

@Garcia
Thanksu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom