• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kon Tiki

Banned
etiolate said:
hippyshirt1.jpg

[/IMG]

Were you aiming for butt pirate with that shirt?

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
cimg0016.jpg

Just got back from climbing Mount Fuji. Which was the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life. I never want to look at that mountain ever again.

Prine

Banned
Reno said:
cimg0016.jpg

Just got back from climbing Mount Fuji. Which was the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life. I never want to look at that mountain ever again.

Awesome! I would love to do that one day (not mount Fuji) but to hike up a mountain. Need to do it before i turn 25!

MrSingh

I've climbed it 3 times, twice in a month.

There are 2 kinds of fools in the world. Those who have never climbed mount fuji, and those who have climbed it more than once. :lol :lol :lol

I'll probably climb it again later this month.

Oichi

It's stupid because it's 9 hours of pain. :lol

YellowAce: yeah, when I was talking to john about it he mentioned you climbed it three times. I don't know if that makes you a fool or just fucking crazy. :p I'm never going to climb that bastard ever again

etiolate said:
etoilet3.jpg

myself1.jpg

hippyshirt1.jpg

goofyface.jpg

greyshirt.jpg

omgme.jpg

boobz.jpg

Give it up Lemurs! I'm the new attention whore! I even have nicer boobs. Mhmmm, licky licky.

You're goofy and good looking, except for in that first pic where it looks like you have about 9 bags under your eyes. I'm sure it's some kind of wierd camera thing and does not reflect the true image.

FightyF

Banned
MIMIC said:
This thread is missing black people.

Fills the void:

me11115mb.jpg

See? Don't I look gangsta with my iPod? :lol

Take off your shirt and you'd look like one of those iPod TV spots!

Heheh j/k, you're not that dark. Some of my Somali friends though...really dark. Funny thing, one of my friends is the absolute darkest man I've seen, a Muslim from Somalia, and he married an Irish convert who's the whitest girl I've ever seen. I joke that their kids will turn out grey.

Draff

Reno said:

YellowAce: yeah, when I was talking to john about it he mentioned you climbed it three times. I don't know if that makes you a fool or just fucking crazy. :p I'm never going to climb that bastard ever again

Can't you take the bus halfway?

Oichi

You do take the bus halfway, but it's about a 5 - 8 hour walk up (depending on how fast you are), and then it takes another 3 - 5 hours just to climb down again... and climbing down is just as bad as climbing up, since you have to deal with slippery gravel that kills your knees. :\

MrSingh

Reno said:

there's a dude in my office who climbed it every weekend 6 weeks in a row. he claimed it was getting too easy. (then again, he was conditioning himself for a trip to the south pole) he was also dragging tyres around the block to improve lower body strength and cardiovascular fitness. :lol :lol :lol

during my 2nd climb, I ran down mt. fuji and it took less than 2 hours. I couldn't bear walking down the dastardly mountain for 4 hours! (the slippery gravel path is killer indeed...)

J2 Cool

Picture181.jpg

_40159335_tarantino_ap_story203.jpg

weirdpic.jpg

nickypre2.jpg

keeper2.jpg

_1424459_tarantino_ap_300.jpg

jasoncool.jpg

Quentin%20Tarantino%20-%20Bild.jpg

It's the eyes and hair a little bit. But you're more attractive, and jaw line is different/better. Doesn't stick out, and the teeth are better on you, but a little similarity is there.

J2 Cool said:
Picture181.jpg

_40159335_tarantino_ap_story203.jpg

weirdpic.jpg

nickypre2.jpg

keeper2.jpg

_1424459_tarantino_ap_300.jpg

jasoncool.jpg

Quentin%20Tarantino%20-%20Bild.jpg

It's the eyes and hair a little bit. But you're more attractive, and jaw line is different/better. Doesn't stick out, and the teeth are better on you, but a little similarity is there.
:lol Nice comparison pics.

olimario

Banned
I think not squinting makes me look like a killer
oli6jt.jpg

or maybe it's the really fake smile

I wish somebody would take good candid shots of me

Kon Tiki

Banned
olimario said:
I think not squinting makes me look like a killer
oli6jt.jpg

or maybe it's the really fake smile

I wish somebody would take good candid shots of me
Not one, but two sets of bags under your eyes. Impressive.

olimario

Banned
It's the naturaul squint I have. Everyone on my dad's side of the family has it.
And how did I know you'd be first to come make fun of my picture :lol

Kon Tiki

Banned
olimario said:
It's the naturaul squint I have. Everyone on my dad's side of the family has it.
And how did I know you'd be first to come make fun of my picture :lol
I have no life and I like stalking you?

btw, I use the CP a lot. I see tracked threads more than I see new threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom