• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablos said:
You... like oli?

Just to throw another "WTF" into this thread, William Parcher gets my vote for "Rookie GAF Poster of the Year."

And to stay off-topic, here's an old pic of me. Enjoy.

lion4.jpg

btf1980

Attack You said:
Just to throw another "WTF" into this thread, William Parcher gets my vote for "Rookie GAF Poster of the Year."

And to stay off-topic, here's an old pic of me. Enjoy.

lion4.jpg

What the hell...never knew Beanie Sigel likes stuffed animals. :lol

kablooey

Boogie said:
I thought the line Waychel quoted was damn funny myself. If you don't agree, then fine.

Yes, but you don't think Perry Bible Fellowship is riotously, milk-blowing out-your-nostrils-funny every week...therefore your opinions regarding humor are invalid. :p

*in an excessively sarcastic mood*

Diablos

kablooey said:
Yes, but you don't think Perry Bible Fellowship is riotously, milk-blowing out-your-nostrils-funny every week...therefore your opinions regarding humor are invalid. :p

*in an excessively sarcastic mood*
:D

Boogie

robertsan21 said:
well why the hate then?
after all this is a post your pic thread

What hate? Other people mock you as well, but many people have been mocked in this thread. Why do you perceive that as hate?

I mean, I freely admit to being annoyed by you, and I don't see anything in you worth admiring or respecting, but I don't hate you.

Boogie said:
What hate? Other people mock you as well, but many people have been mocked in this thread. Why do you perceive that as hate?

I mean, I freely admit to being annoyed by you, and I don't see anything in you worth admiring or respecting, but I don't hate you.

ok well i mean you always ALWAYS come in to the threads i create and bitch about me!

but i guess you just like talking shit about me :)

oh well here is one more pic to bitch about:)
meathilton.jpg

Boogie

robertsan21 said:
ok well i mean you always ALWAYS come in to the threads i create and bitch about me!

Umm, wrong. But I forgot who I was talking to here, because in your world, everything revolves around you.

Oh, I've made a few mocking comments in a couple threads that weren't created by you and had nothing to do with you, and yet you tried to blatantly make the thread about you.

But I'd think you'd have a hard finding a thread by you that I've come in just to hate on you.

but i guess you just like talking shit about me :)

It can be entertaining at times.

Ruzbeh said:
Robertsan's got one helluva tan! :lol

oh yeah thats right, without a tan i just like normal mortal people with it! i can conquer any woman i want :)

GUMP

keep checking your email cause one of these days it might contain some pics of a naked girl ;)

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
robertsan21 said:
oh yeah thats right, without a tan i just like normal mortal people with it! i can conquer any woman i want :)

GUMP

keep checking your email cause one of these days it might contain some pics of a naked girl ;)

Just out of curiosity, what do you think will come of your life as you get old and less man-tan-tastic? I'm not sniping at you here, I'm just honestly curious.

Ruzbeh

Banned
tedtropy said:
Just out of curiosity, what do you think will come of your life as you get old and less man-tan-tastic? I'm not sniping at you here, I'm just honestly curious.
What!? Robertsan getting less man-tan-tastic?! IMPOSSIBLE!
Pimpwerx said:
I'm his hotter, younger brother. Pimpin' pimpin'. :lol PEACE.
:lol :lol Your posts are awesome!

tedtropy said:

less man tastic? Please!

i see myself as Robert redford in spy games when i am 45, driving around in a vintage porsche and a hot 30 year old girl next to me.

man life will be sweet when i am older

tedtropy

me_apartment.jpg

Me in my crappy new apartment, between having just taught my adorable welsh corgi Nintendog how to shake and getting my daily four hours of sleep. I thought I smiled when I took this.

tedtropy

Socreges said:
You're cloudwalking's boyfriend? Her parents must have schvit themselves.

Unbuttoned AND with the collar up. robertsan has competition!

How does one 'schvit' themselves exactly?

Mihail

Banned
A couple of years ago with the afro (I'm really, REALLY prone to red eyes):
afro.jpg

Cooking the lamb in its own succulent juices:
f8415260.jpg

Under the smile, afraid of dropping to my doom:
CIMG0246.jpg

Probably a year ago, at fencing practice:
168697340_l.jpg

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
pict1bmod7mb.jpg

"Cheers!" Me n the gal last night at the club... She looks super pale in that pic, then again so do I...... Gettin a little ear tongue action, lol.

pict12bmod2pl.jpg

Same night, kind of a bad pic but oh well. Been pre drinkin... trashed already....

swim928bmod6vm.jpg

Solo pic of the battle axe earlier in the day.

hmmm0158br.jpg

pic from a different night, her hair was hot that night.

swim411bmod4uh.jpg

One of her before she dyed her hair red. Personally I like her better as a red head, but she's also sexy as a blonde.

pict55ag.jpg

2 days ago at a different club with a couple goofy buds of mine

pict66nn.jpg

Bad smiles around

4493817619dl.jpg

End it with a quick phonecam pic of me with a Coors Light...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom