• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

oli6jt.jpg

2780734_Geraldine_Chaplin_1965.jpg

ilovewaychel4ha.jpg

Which one doesn't belong?

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
btf1980 said:
I'm convinced that most GAFFERS have never touched a woman in their life. Grandma doesn't count. :lol

Does your grandma count?

Santo

Is it just me or does CATZGURLZ just post here once every year with new pics?

WTF i bet youve never talked to a guy before omg, am i rite GAF?

tedtropy

btf1980 said:
Considering that my grandmother on my dad's side died in the early 60's and my grandmother on my moms side died in 1984, you must be a necrophiliac.

So...you're saying she counts?

tedtropy

Waychel said:
hair.jpg

So cute <3 <3 <3

Oh... and LOL @ Catz' title. :lol :lol :lol ROFL

Well, at least you didn't use "kyooote" this time, or however the hell it's improperly spelled.

Waychel

Banned
tedtropy said:
Well, at least you didn't use "kyooote" this time, or however the hell it's improperly spelled.

xsarien said:
Hey, can you post bigger pictures? I can only count SOME of the blades of grass.

nv_ryanlakemead.jpg

az_ryanslide.jpg

SO CYOOTE OMG!!! YOU HAVE THE CYOOTEST FACE AND THE CYOOTEST SHADES AND THE CYOOTEST PICTURES!!! <3 <3 <3 SO SO SO CYOOTE!!

SO CYOOTE THAT THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE! CYOOTE!! :D

az_ryanhot.jpg

az_ryansteph.jpg

:D :D :D

EDIT: BTW... CYOOTE!

tedtropy

img1442edited15fp.jpg

looks_like_helo.jpg

Perhaps not so much in this picture, but there's a definite resemblance.

Oh, <cough> LOLOMGHI2U <3 <3 Puppy dogs!

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Waychel said:
nv_ryanlakemead.jpg

az_ryanslide.jpg

SO CYOOTE OMG!!! YOU HAVE THE CYOOTEST FACE AND THE CYOOTEST SHADES AND THE CYOOTEST PICTURES!!! <3 <3 <3 SO SO SO CYOOTE!!

SO CYOOTE THAT THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE! CYOOTE!! :D

az_ryanhot.jpg

az_ryansteph.jpg

:D :D :D

EDIT: BTW... CYOOTE!

Post all the pictures of me that you want, just leave the ones with others out please. :)

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Sorry to bump this. I just got new glasses last night. Most people seem to like them, but I'm still deciding.

What's nice is that my prescription didn't change, so I can still wear my old ones if I want.
The bonus to the new ones, though, is that they were quite a bit more expensive because I got a lot of extras on the lenses, like anti-reflective coating.

These new ones are a lot wider than my old ones, and I'm afraid that they might look silly to people if I wear my hair in a ponytail... It seems like they sort of overtake my face.

They're also black... which I didn't really want, because 3/4ths of the year I'm pretty pale.

Here are my new ones (not the best picture, but the only one I have besides an awful grainy mirror shot):

dos.jpg

Here's the best picture I have of my old glasses, for reference (Or just look at my avatar!):

uno.jpg

I'm just wondering, which ones do people prefer? The only input I've gotten is from friends and family, and I'm always wary that they won't say the truth. I still have a chance to take them back and get another shape if I have to. =/ Thanks in advance for any opinions.

temp

posting on contract only
cloudwalking said:
Blah blah blah new glasses.
I like the new ones; they're darker than your hair and your eyebrows so they frame your eyes better. I like your hair and how you're wearing the glasses better in that picture, though, so I can't really say for sure.

nas said:
New York Public Library. What a lovely place. I'll probably go there if I want to get away and study:

nypl.jpg

nypl-2.jpg
OH. MY. GOD.

That is one beautiful library, I wish Colorado had one like that, but noo~ we just had to stick to modern architecture!

Note: I do not hate modern architecture.

Ruzbeh said:
wownicecameradude.jpg

Holy wow. The colors are amazing in this pic! Do you have an expensive camera?
Check out the HDR lighting in that screen-shot! :lol

Sorry.

Gibbo

They look the same to me. Why don't you get frameless glasses? I'm sure they'll look good on you..tho they cost abit more.

temp

posting on contract only
Gibbo said:
They look the same to me. Why don't you get frameless glasses? I'm sure they'll look good on you..tho they cost abit more.
You have to be kidding me. She looks a lot better with the new glasses; in the third picture, especially the way she's wearing them, she looks so much worse. And frameless glasses? Come on.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Gibbo said:

Yeah, they are pretty similar to my old ones, except the new ones are plain rectangular whereas the old ones were a bit more curved. I tried some frameless glasses on when I was there, and some of them looked alright. Ultimately I go with the plastic because of durability and price -- my old frames were on sale for $60 and they lasted me 5 years.

temp said:
I like the new ones; they're darker than your hair and your eyebrows so they frame your eyes better. I like your hair and how you're wearing the glasses better in that picture, though, so I can't really say for sure.

Yeah, it's kind of hard to compare, but thanks for the input. I do have a picture with the new frames where I'm facing straight ahead, but it's so grainy you can barely make anything out, anyway.

The colour was what worried me, but I never thought of it as complimenting my eyes... my eyes are much darker than my hair, so you're right there. My main concern was that they would stand out too much against my pale skin -- it's a far cry from my last frames that matched my hair almost exactly.

Plastic Frames are the new cool for glasses. Tho some of those emo buddy holly things are scary.

If I had to pick id say the old glasses, but really when i got my new ones I spent two weeks bracing for everyone to hate them since they were such a change from the previous ones, and everyone liked em. So WHO IS TO SAY how much MY taste matters.

Lolz lolz lolz.

etiolate

Banned
They're also black... which I didn't really want, because 3/4ths of the year I'm pretty pale.

I think the black looks better, goes better with more types of clothes as well. My first pair of glasses were brown and I hated them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom