• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
me3.jpg

I like them young! I love that pic it's hilarious.

:lol

Waychel,

why don't you go to the hair dressers and get a fringe to help cover your forehead a bit. I'm not talking one of those ugly "bowl cut" style ones. Something sort of like this prehaps:

AlexisBledel012_600h.jpg

or

kmoney008.jpg

First came ToyMachine228 at his Junior Prom...And then with the Desert Eagle...And then Senior Pictures...And now...College enrolled ToyMachine with an AK-47.

AKRyo.jpg

Sorry about the quality...It was taken with my webcam, and I didn't play around focusing or anything. Taken about 5 minutes ago.

Waychel

Banned
Red Dolphin said:
Waychel,

why don't you go to the hair dressers and get a fringe to help cover your forehead a bit. I'm not talking one of those ugly "bowl cut" style ones. Something sort of like this prehaps:

AlexisBledel012_600h.jpg

or

kmoney008.jpg

I like the last one (with the girl making the fishie face). Anymore examples of it?

Setting up the webcam so the in-laws can see my daughter fuss in live 8-bit supercompressed color:

me.jpg

It's a nasty shot and I look like I'm 50, but WTF, I've never been terribly photogenic. Cute kid pictures forthcoming!

Drinky Crow said:
Setting up the webcam so the in-laws can see my daughter fuss in live 8-bit supercompressed color:

me.jpg

It's a nasty shot and I look like I'm 50, but WTF, I've never been terribly photogenic. Cute kid pictures forthcoming!
Funny, I always thought you were black.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
My sister and I standing on a mountain we'd hiked up that day.

Appreciating the view

My dad and I chilling out on the beach

Enjoying a beer while we wait for the food to cook on the OMGWTFBBQ

And just because it's an awesome sight (fullsize)

It was a great day.

junkwaffle

In Front and Drawing Away
Drinky Crow said:

me.jpg

Finally!! Bloo-hahahaha!!!

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
I got back from my Honeymoon in Hawaii a few weeks ago :) Finally got around to uploading some of my pics from that wonderful place. Here I am at some japanese shooting range (I'm actually a pretty good shot. I guess those hundreds of hours of FPS's I've played over the years comes in handy):

Here's me trying to look like a badass in some mall in O'ahu. Those flames look nice in the pics. I want to lick them:

I forgot what this place was called but it was near the diamonhead crater. The water splashing against the rocks and creating the intrusion looked awesome.

At waikiki beach. The water looked and felt amazing... so blue (pics don't do it justice).

Me with my fiance after making it to the top of diamonhead (45 minute hike). She was complaining the whole way up even though it was her who originally wanted to "see that diamonhead thingy" I guess she thought we could drive up LOL:

Ruzbeh

Banned
ToyMachine228 said:
First came ToyMachine228 at his Junior Prom...And then with the Desert Eagle...And then Senior Pictures...And now...College enrolled ToyMachine with an AK-47.

AKRyo.jpg

Sorry about the quality...It was taken with my webcam, and I didn't play around focusing or anything. Taken about 5 minutes ago.
WHAT!? Show me the desert eagle!!

hXc_thugg

American Eagle, I think! It's actually blue and pink, in case you are opposed to wearing pink. The shirt underneath is pink too.

ZOMG ROBERTSAN 2.0??!?

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Waychel said:
BTW guys, Mike Works is my twin brother:

picturethread7io3jw.jpg

sunlight-02.jpg

FIVEHEADS FOREVER

You have very striking eyes, and it's nice to know there's somebody as paper white as I am. Oh, and you're cute too Waychel. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom