• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first pic i've ever posted...

mesep.jpg

i really need to shave

my balls

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
nVidiot_Whore said:
Me in front of my new car:

forphobia.jpg

I'm flicking off the camera in response to a forum poster on another board.. sorry.. it's a friendly finger!!

You bastard, that's my (dream) car! Is the gas mileage as bad as I think it is? Also, I've seen one of those suckers post-modification that pushed 500HP. I was warm and fuzzy in the best possible way.

Seth C

tedtropy said:
You bastard, that's my (dream) car! Is the gas mileage as bad as I think it is? Also, I've seen one of those suckers post-modification that pushed 500HP. I was warm and fuzzy in the best possible way.

There is someone living in the building next to me that drives a silver 350z. At this point I am painfully tired of seeing it, and even more painfully tired of seeing the poor thing parked on the side of a street, next to a bar. :/ Poor car.

tedtropy said:

20mpg city, 24 highway.. so yeah.. pretty bad.

It's much prettier to look at than me, so I'll post a few more pics of it, hope this isn't against the rules or something:

P1010009.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010004.jpg

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
nVidiot_Whore said:

It's much prettier to look at than me, so I'll post a few more pics of it, hope this isn't against the rules or something:

P1010009.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010004.jpg

Very nice. How's the sound system that comes with it stock? I'm amazed they actually put a 10" sub in an OEM system.

EGM92

nVidiot_Whore said:

P1010009.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010004.jpg

Beautiful car I was thinking of trading in mine for one.... but is the MPG really that bad?! I have a '92 Fairlady TT and I get about 18 city, 24 highway driving and my car is Bone stock with upgraded Intake, Exhaust and a booster modifier to get my HP to about 420BHP.

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/8282/18ft2.jpg
My baby :D

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Alright, here goes... Didn't come out too great. I look probably look about 17-18 but I'm 23, lots of people think I look young for my age. But hey - check out the shirt :D

me.jpg

Nick

nVidiot_Whore said:
Me in front of my new car:

forphobia.jpg

I'm flicking off the camera in response to a forum poster on another board.. sorry.. it's a friendly finger!!
Flipping off the camera, eh? Oh, how deliciously metal of you!

enjoy bell woods said:
Harvey Danger?

That is correct, sir. They opened for Death Cab and recently put out their third album independently. It's actually quite good, and you can get it for free on their web site if you'd like.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
This is a picture of a buddy and I doing our Ultimate Frisbee pose before he left for UBC a few weeks ago.
dsc01021e3ef.jpg

I'm the one on the right.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Me and my better half in Barcelona:
acdbarc3.jpg

Me with lazy-ass-cant-be-arsed-to-shave stylee facefluff, 5 mins ago:
acd.jpg

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
It's a joke pose for Tre who reckons I look like a terrorist, I just wanted to continue the myth, it's funny. :p

And thanks, shes my Fianceé, we've been together 11 years but FINALLY got around to proposing to her in Barcelona over the summer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom